India Post Office Recruitment 2018-19 | Postal MTS, Driver and Various Job Vacancies | Total Job Vacancy: 276 | Apply Online @ indiapost.gov.in
Post office Recruitment 2018: India Post recently released a official notification for various Vacancies. Applicants are invited for Multi Staff tasking (MTS) and Staff Car Driver Job post at West Bengal postal circle and Maharashtra Postal Circle respectively. Particularly 242 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and 19 Skilled Artisan Vacancies at West Bengal Postal Circle/Department and 15 Staff Car driver vacancy at Maharashtra Postal Circle/ Department. Interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the respective official websites of postal circle departments. For more detailed information are provided below from this page.
Get all information regarding the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Staff Car Driver Vacancies from this post. Applicants may apply for those post office vacancy via offline submission. Incomplete submission and last date submission will be rejected.
Before you apply, we wish the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria of those vacancies from official notification.Here we listed a short notification details such as educational qualification, age limit, Pay scale information, last date, How to submit the application form offline in step by step. If you are waiting for GDS results, then check your post office GDS Result here.
India Postal Circle Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are Assam Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
Post Office MTS Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.1800|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date to Submit Form for MTS
||04.10.2018/Within 60 days
Maharashtra Post Office September Jobs
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle Department|
|Employment Type||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Gr-C)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|More Details||Click here|
|Last Date||24th September 2018|
Recent Jobs in Postal Circle department
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Job Vacancies
- Must pass 10th standard from a recognized Institute/University.
- Having Computer Knowledge.
- Applicants should check on the respective link as given above.
- Merit List
|OC/OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to Apply for Latest Post Office Recruitment 2018
- First visit the official website of India Post (i.e) indiapost.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for respective job posting and then download it in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in the space provided in the online application.
- Have to make payment of application fee via payment gateway on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application and keep it for future reference.
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in India Post Office would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming India Post Jobs here.
India Post Office Recruitment 2018 | Tamilnadu, West Bengal, Telangana Postal Circles Recruitment | Total Vacancies 253 | Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2018 – Indian Postal Circle published a latest notifications for the recruitment of Postman/Mailguard, driver, Mechanic vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply online for India Post Office recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form of new Post office vacancy @ www.appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in. Currently these post office vacancies are available at those Postal circles. Details are given below to apply for recent post office job 2018.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the post office job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notifications. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains India Post Office Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of India Post Office Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name:||India Postal Department|
|Employment Category:||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Post:||Postman/Mailguard, Driver, Auto Vechicle Mechanic|
|Postal Circles:||Tamilnadu, West Bengal, Telangana|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||253|
Details of Latest India Post Office Vacancy
|West Bengal||239 Postman/Mailguard
|Telangana||12 Staff Car Driver/Mechanic|
Eligibility criteria for India Post Office Recruitment
- 10th standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List (Academic Qualification)
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Post Offices.
Check the list of post offices for fee payment in the official website.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply Online for India Post Office Vacancy?
- Go to official website and then click the West Bengal & Andhra Pradesh vacancies link.
- Download advertisements and then read the notifications carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click new registration in home page and register your candidature.
- With the use of registration details apply online for GDS vacancies.
- Select appropriate link while applying online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for Tamilnadu Postal Circle||Within 60 days
|Last date for Telangana Postal Circle||25.06.2018|
|Last Closing date for West Bengal||17.07.2018
Circle Wise Post Office Recruitment 2018
|Assam||Assam Post office recruitment|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Post office recruitment|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Post office recruitment|
|Tamilnadu||Tamil Nadu Post office Vacancy|
|Delhi||Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Gujarat||Gujarat post office recruitment|
|Punjab||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|North Eastern||North Eastern Postal Recruitment|
|Kerala||Kerala Post office Recruitment|