India Post Office Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks, Postman & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 666 | Last Date 12.08.2020 & 02.09.2020 | Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff. India Post is going to fill up 666 vacancies in J&K Postal Circle. It has recently published the recruitment notification [STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2020 & No.R&E/34-3/2015-2019/Sports Quota] regarding above said India Post Office Vacancy 2020. India Post Office invites online application from 10th passed candidates to fill up India Postal GDS Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for 10th Std Jobs in central govt can make the India Post online registration on or before 12.08.2020 (GDS) & 02.09.2020 (All Other Posts).
|Click here to apply for 41 India Post office Jobs [Last date 14.08.2020]|
|Apply for 03 Telangana Postal Circle Mechanic (Skilled Artisan) Posts (Last Date: 25.08.2020)|
Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. India Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Haryana state. India Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline. More details of Post Office Jobs in Haryana, upcoming Madhya Pradesh Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
India Postal Circle Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are J&K Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
Details of India Post Office GDS Vacancy 2020
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2020 & No.R&E/34-3/2015-2019/Sports Quota|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Last date for Registration, Fee & Submission of online application||12.08.2020 (GDS) & 02.09.2020 (All Other Posts)|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ appost.in/gdsonline|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy
Educational Qualification of India Post Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std/ 12th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- GDS:18 to 40 years.
- Postman/ Mail Guard & Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 18 to 27 years.
- MTS: 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
India Post Recruitment Process
- India Post Office selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for UP Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- TS Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up India Post Online Form for GDS Vacancy
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Important Instructions of India Post Office Jobs
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Applicants should have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
- Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates.
- The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 | DM, AM & Technical Supervsior Posts | Total Vacancy 41 | Last Date 14.08.2020 | India Post Recruitment Notification @ www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2020: India Post has issued new job notice on 24.07.2020 filling up of post of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Technical Supervisor in Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology under Department of Posts. There are 41 vacancies are filled by India post and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Karnataka can use this Chance. Applicants kindly make the online registration from 01.07.2020 to 14.08.2020. Applied candidates need send the hard copy of the online form to given address on or before the last date.
If any officer is willing and eligible to apply for more than one post, separate applications to be submitted for each post. Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis and should possess Degree. Age limit should not exceed 56 years. Department of Post Recruitment notification & India Post jobs Online Application is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ ccc.cept.gov.in. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at CEPT Units situated across the country i. e., Mysuru/ Chennai/ Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Delhi/ Patna. More details of India Post Office vacancy, upcoming India Post jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
Details of Department of Post Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Department of Posts|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Technical Supervisor|
|No of Vacancies||41|
|Job Location||Mysuru/ Chennai/ Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Delhi/ Patna|
|Notification release date||24.07.2020|
|Last date to apply||14.08.2020|
|Official website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ ccc.cept.gov.in|
Before apply to these jobs, candidates must check their eligibility in official notification, detailed instructions are given in the official website. Here you will get details of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Technical Supervisor like qualification, age limit, salary details, apply mode, payment mode etc. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get upcoming government exams updates.
India Post Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility criteria for India Post Office Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Technical Supervisor vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree with Science from recognized university.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 56 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
- DOP selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode
- Applicants should submit hard copy of the online form to following address
The General Manager, Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology, Mysuru -570 010
How to apply for India Post Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Click “Opportunities” find the advertisement “Filling up of post of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Technical Supervisor in Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology under Department of Posts”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Circle Wise Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Assam||Assam Post office recruitment|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Postal circle recruitment|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Post office recruitment|
|Tamilnadu||TN Postal Circle recruitment|
|Delhi||Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy|
|Gujarat||Gujarat post office Vacancy|
|Odisha||Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Punjab||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Postal Circle Jobs|
|North Eastern||North Eastern Postal Recruitment|
|Kerala||Kerala Post office Jobs|
Frequently Asked Questions – India Post
What are the current Vacancies in India Post?
Currently GDS, MTS & Other Vacancies are available in Haryana & Other Postal Circle.
How many total vacancies available in India Post?
There are total 707 number of vacancies are available in India postal circle.
What is the qualifications for applying Post office GDS Vacancy?
Aspirants should completed 10th Standard for GDS posts.
What is the Salary for GDS Vacancies?
The Salary for GDS is not declared in official notification. More over check official notification for much details.