India Post Office Recruitment 2020 | BPM/ ABPM Posts | Total Vacancies 2582 | Last Date 11.12.2020 | Jharkhand/ Punjab/ North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in

India Post Office Recruitment: Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. India Post is going to fill up 2582 vacancies. It has recently published the recruitment notification for 2582 vacancies, out of which 1118 are in Jharkhand, 948 are in North Eastern and 516 in Punjab. The Posts are Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak under Cycle 3. India Post Office invites online application from 10th passed candidates to fill up India Postal Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for 10th Std Jobs in central govt can make the India Post online registration within 11.12.2020. India Postal Circle recruitment 2020 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in.

Click Here to get Odisha Postal GDS Merit List 2020

Candidates can submit India Post Recruitment Application from 12 November. Applicants should pass 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. India Post Office will recruit the aspirants on Academic Background/ Interview/ Written Test/ Merit. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed in North Eastern, Jharkhand & Punjab state. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Post Office Jobs in Jharkhand, upcoming Punjab Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.

India Postal Circle Department

India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are J&K Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.

Details of India Post Office Recruitment Notification 2020:

Organization NameIndia Post
Advertisement Number

STC/18-51/2020
R&E/GDSONLINEENGAGEMENT/2020
EST/6-145/2020
Job NameBranch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak
Total Vacancy2582
Job LocationNorth Eastern, Jharkhand & Punjab
Last date for Submission of online application11.12.2020
Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in

Here you will get details of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest government exams.

Indian Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details:

• As per the India Post Office notification, overall 2582 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
CategoryVacancies
SC100
ST349
UR360
Total2582

Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Vacancy 2020:

Educational Qualification:

• Applicants Should hold 10th Std pass from a recognized university/ Institution.
  • Check Advertisement for educational qualification.

Age Limit:

• Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
  • Check notification for age limit and relaxation.

Selection Process:

• India Post Office selection may be based on Academic Background/ Interview/ Written Test/ Merit.

Mode of Application:

• Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.

Application Fee:

Category Application Fee
UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-manRs.100
female/trans-woman/ SC/ ST/ PwD
candidates.
No Fee

Payment Mode:

• Aspirants should pay required fee via online or through E-Payment by paying the fee in Cash at Post Office.

Steps to apply online India Post Office Recruitment 2020:

• Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
  • Find the advertisement for Jharkhand & Punjab Postal, click on the advertisement.
  • Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
  • Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
  • Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
  • Upload your photograph & Signature.
  • Then make payment via online.
  • Then click view application form.
  • Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
  • Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ONLUNE APPLICATION LINKCLICK HERE>>
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION JHARKHAND | PUNJAB | NORTH EASTERN
JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILYSUBSCRIBE NOW>>

OUTDATED VACANCIES

India Post Office Recruitment 2020 | GDS, Postman, Mail Guard & MTS Posts | Total Vacancies 2005 | Last Date 06.11.2020 & 10.11.2020 | Maharashtra/ HP Postal Circle Recruitment Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in

India Post Office Recruitment: Applications are invited via online mode from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of GDS, Postman, Mail Guard & MTS. India Post is going to fill up 2005 vacancies in Maharashtra Postal Circle. It has recently published the recruitment notification [R&E/77-55/2020 and ADR/Rectt/DR/PM-MG/MTS/2015-16 & 2016-17] regarding above said India Post Office Vacancy 2020. India Post Office invites online application to fill up India Postal Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for 10th Std Jobs in central govt can make the India Post online registration on or before 10.11.2020 (Maharashtra) & 06.11.2020 (HP).

Contenders have to apply online with prescribed fee for GDS & Other Posts. Selection on the basis of Interview/ Skill Test. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Maharashtra & HP state. India Postal Circle recruitment 2020 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in. More details of Post Office Jobs in Maharashtra, upcoming Maharashtra Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.

Notification Details : India Post Office Recruitment 2020

Organization NameIndia Post
Advertisement Number

Maharashtra: ADR/Rectt/DR/PM-MG/MTS/2015-16 & 2016-17
HP: R&E/77-55/2020
Job NameGDS, Postman, Mail Guard & MTS
Total Vacancy2005
Job LocationMaharashtra & HP
Last date for Submission of online application10.11.2020 (Maharashtra) & 06.11.2020 (HP)
Official Website www.indiapost.gov.in

Here you will get details of GDS, Postman, Mail Guard & MTS posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly.

Indian Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details

• As per the India Post Office notification, overall 2005 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the Post No of VacancyPay Scale
GDS634Check Advt
Postman1029Rs.21700-69100
Mail Guard15
MTS32Rs.18000-56900
MTS( Sub Ordinate Office)295
Total 2005

Eligibility Criteria for India Post Postman, Mail Guard & MTS Posts:

Educational Qualification

• Postman/Mail Guard: Candidates should be passed in 12th Standard .
  • MTS & GDS: Should completed in 10th Std pass.
  • Check Advertisement for educational qualification.

Age Limit

• GDS: 18 to 40 years.
  • Postman/Mail Guard: age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
  • MTS: age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
  • Check notification for age limit and relaxation.

Selection Process

• India Post Office selection may be based on Online test/ interview/ skill test.

Mode of Application

• Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.

Fee (Maharashtra)

Category Application FeeExamination Fee
UR/OBC/EWS Trans-manRs.100Rs.400
Female/Trans-woman/ SC/ST/ PWDRs.100Exempted

Fee (HP)

• Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-woman candidates.

Payment Mode

Steps to apply online India Post Office Jobs

• Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
  • Find the advertisement for Maharashtra Postal & HP Postal, click on the advertisement.
  • Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
  • To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
  • Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.

190 thoughts on “India Post Office Recruitment 2020, 2582 Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancies, Apply Online @ www.indiapost.gov.in”

1. Sir
    I am completd 10+2 in education section and 18 years old.can I write post office exams? I have completed degree.. Please sir.

2. Dear Sir,

This is Syed Yousuf

My qualification is 10th pass and I am interested to work with Postal department and I have good typing skills also…
    Please do let me know through E-mail
    Awaiting for your Positive Response
    Syed Yousuf

3. Sir,
    I have completed 12th(Arts with maths) and B.A (ecnomics,english,maths)also.l am 21years old and i am very interested in mathematics and ecnomics.I want to do job in the field of banking or post office. Sir plz give me one chance……

4. SIR I AM INTERESTED IN POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOBS.I HAVE COMPLETED MY PLUS TWO AND PURSUING MY B.TECH DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING.AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE POST.

5. I am interested in this job. can you please inform me how to apply for these post and last date for submission of the documents?

6. I am completd 10+2 in pass education section and 23 years old.can I write post office exams? And any job vacancY sir.. i have not completed in diploma In one arrier.. Please sir I’m interested job plzzz contact me ph number sir.. 8870109002

7. sir I have completed my 10 2th and now’I am pursuing my graduation from Delhi university and now I am recent working in a cash loading employe in ATM machines….

8. Good afternoon sir/mam,
    sir I have Interested Indian Post Office job .
    I am ex army
    I have 39 years old
    computer knowlage
    Locality Dehradun (UK)
    Please mor information
    7464904882

9. when will post office jobs come and in which month and date for tamilnadu and india pks tell me notification date to my email id kumarmurali66@yahoo.com process has been started for one year and no improvement has been done yet im

10. Good afternoon sir/mam
    I have interest Post office job.
    I have graduated
    I have 26 year
    Computer knowledge
    Locality keonjher in Odisha
    Please more information
    Email id.paleibina@ Gmail.com

11. I’m completed diploma In EEE sir ,I have interest post office hope,I’m 23 is old so plz cal him sir no- 9710113979

12. DEAR INDIANS , I had passed 10th from ICSE ,DELHI board but now i realise it has no value in INDIAN POSTAL jobs ,so please do not give exam in ICSE board rather select CBSE or STATE board

13. It is very nice to see that Indian Postal Services are reviving itself and offering job openings. One of the largest networks of India. If it keep on reviving itself with the time, it will generate a good no. of job opportunities for Indians.

14. Hello sir, iam planning to apply for GDS , but it’s not showing Tamil nadu circle. What to do sir, reply me soon

15. hi Ashish gavali here i m trying to search maharashtra circle but its not showing pls me regarding this because 05-may-2017 is last date to submite a forn

16. Wen wil be the next openings for lndian postal service jobs ..?? Wen wil the next notification come after the present one?

17. Sir
    I have wrong mobile no. Maintain in GDS registration
    But I pay fees
    But OTP in received in apply online

18. plz help c
    i applied for post office post but after registration im not getting print out receipt ..plz help how to get print out

19. Sir maine (+12) ki hai or computer sours be kiya hai pls main chata hu k muj ko be post office main job mile

20. sir, iam shreerekha for karnataka rerion indian post recruitment 2017 for appying for this job it is extended or not? iam not sure but iam already appiled because my sslc percentage good i came to know so i have appiled on 27/05/2017 but i dont know how to pay 100/- ? please clear my tow doubts sir……….

21. Respected sir,
    my name is ravina sharma.I have completed 12th(science) and B.S.C(nursing),M.S.C(nursing).I want to do job in the field of post or banking.I have intersted in this field and i have good typing also.So,I awaiting for your good response

22. r.vijay….sc candidate….iam completed in engineering studies in chandy college of engineering..(tuticorin)……sir,please requiest me sir,,so i need job please sir…thank you…contact number(9042595782)…..

23. I am interested in this job. can you please inform me how to apply for these post and last date for submission of the documents?

24. I am interested in this jobs. can you please inform me how to apply for these post and last date for submission of the documents.GDS for kerala

25. Sir I fill the post office on the vacancy of west bengal…
    But I don’t got any type of information after fill the form through your official website

26. i am 10+2th b.a. 3 year pass
    i have computer knowleg.
    find the post office job soon, and it is very good job i needs my job plz sir help

27. Sir ,
    I am from Dhubri (Assam), i have already job in INDIAN ARMY 07 year runing but i have Interested Indian Post office job, my education 10+2 pass 52%. can you please inform me how to apply for these post and last date for submission of the documents.

28. Respected sir/madam.i am completed DTED.and BA[ENHLISH] with BED.can i apply this job.please tell me sir i am blong to Tamilnadu . i want go to goverment job. thank you sir

29. Sir I am a serving person in Indian army working as office supdt last 18 yrs as class l and with educational qualification 10+2 pl guide me for my second carrier I will be thankful sir

Regards

30. Sir I’m Mantesh I had submitted application on March of 2017 of Karnataka postal dept When they updates there apllication lists plz remind me.. …plz

31. Hello Sir i am doing my UG(B.Sc) in SR College. Please inform any jobs in central govt sectors Sir. I know type writing and basic computer knowledge.

• Hello punitha,

Kindly check the latest tamilnadu jobs from here> we have updated frequently regarding new vacancy in tamilnadu -https://www.dailyrecruitment.in/tamilnadu-psc-jobs/ and Apply for any suitable vacancies on official website.

Thank You.

32. Hai sir my name is B Animesh I am completed Degree B A 2015 plz send me any government jobs.railway, India post,and conductor jobs.

33. good morning sir. my name A.SHANTHI IAM STUDY COMPLETED 12 PASS-BA. ECONOMICS QUALIFICATION-TALLY PLEASE HELF JOB CHENNAI POST OFFICE PLS

34. Hi sir.
    IAM Vijay Kumar my study completed degree
    BA…..
    Qualification-BA…
    Experience- Courier-2 years,And Retail Expirance
    5 years..

35. Sir am interested post gurad job please sir am 12 pass and private courier company in 2year experience. Live in howrah