India Post Office Recruitment 2019 | AP, Chhattisgarh, Telangana & Maharashtra Postal Circle | GDS Postal Vacancy | Total Vacancies 9126 | Last Date 14.11.2019 & 30.11.2019 | Apply online Post office Vacancy@ indiapost.gov.in
Post Office Recruitment 2019: India Post currently has 5476 Job openings in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, Chhattisgarh Postal Circle, Telangana Postal Circle & Maharashtra Postal Circle. As per the Post Office Recruitment 2019 notification, these 9126 job vacancies are allocated for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts. Recently India Post has published the latest november month recruitment notification [AP: RE/APCO/3-11/2019, CG State: NO:-GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-IV/2019, Telangana: RE/GDS/ONLINE/2019 & Maharashtra: ESTT/4-1/GDS 2ND CYCLE ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/2019] for Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS Vacancy. Aspirants who are looking for Central govt jobs can apply online registration for current Post office GDS Vacancy at www.appost.in on or before the last date 14.11.2019 & 30.11.2019.
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019|
|Click here to apply Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Jobs|
|Click here to apply Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment|
Indian Post Office recruitment 2019 apply online direct link and official notification is available in official website (www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline). Aspirants should pass 10th Std/Secondary School Examination from recognized board. Applicants should have knowledge of Local Language. Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection. India Post will select the aspirants on automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Selected aspirants will be placed at Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Telangana Postal Circles. More details of indiapost.gov.in recruitment vacancy, upcoming Post office jobs notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming India Postal Circle notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
India Postal Circle Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are Assam Postal Circle, AP Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Telangana Postal, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
Notification of India Post Office Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job.|
|Advertisement Number||AP: RE/APCO/3-11/2019, CG State: NO:-GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-IV/2019, Telangana: RE/GDS/ONLINE/2019 & Maharashtra: ESTT/4-1/GDS 2ND CYCLE ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/2019|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Telangana & Maharashtra|
|Starting date for Online Registration||15.10.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||14.11.2019 & 30.11.2019 (Maharashtra)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.11.2019|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.appost.in Website to get more details about this India Post GDS recruitment. Here you will get Gramin Dak Sevaks details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Post Office Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the India Post notification, overall 9126 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Circle wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Postal Circle||No of Vacancy|
|AP Postal Circle||2707|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||1799|
|Telangana Postal Circle||970|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle||3650|
Post Office Recruitment 2019 Gramin Dak Sevaks Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should pass Secondary School Examination/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Applicants should have knowledge of Local Language.
- Check Official Post office GDS Advertisement for more educational qualification details.
- Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
Age Limit(As on 15.10.2019)
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years as on 05.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
GDS Selection Process
- India Post will select the aspirants on automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking or Post Office.
Apply Online India Post Office Recruitment 2019 for GDS
- Go to official website www.indiapost.gov.in/ (or) appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for GDS posts in Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Telangana , click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply online post office vacancy by enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Circle Wise Post Office Recruitment 2019
|Assam||Assam Post office recruitment|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Postal circle recruitment|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Post office recruitment|
|Tamilnadu||TN Postal Circle recruitment|
|Delhi||Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Gujarat||Gujarat post office Vacancy|
|Punjab||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Postal Circle Jobs|
|North Eastern||North Eastern Postal Recruitment|
|Kerala||Kerala Post office Jobs|