ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies: 26 | Last Date: 16.11.2020 | Apply Online @ ictmumbai.edu.in
ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2020: Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai released new job notification for filling up 26 vacancies for the posts of Teaching Posts i.e (Assistant Professor) in different disciplines on contract basis. The application needs to be submitted online on ICT Mumbai (@ictmumbai.edu.in) website. Applicants searching jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. The last date to submit the application form is 16.11.2020.
The engagement is purely temporary, initially for a period of 11 months and extendable for a further period on need basis. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Candidates already employed must submit their applications through proper channel. Selection on the basis of Interview (Online). More Details regarding Job Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of ICT Mumbai Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Maharashtra/ Odisha|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||01.11.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||16.11.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of ICT Mumbai Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 26 vacancies are allocated for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (ICT Marathwada campus/ IOC- Bhubaneswar campus)|
|Polymer engineering /Material Engineering||03|
|Food Technology/Food Engineering/Agri Process Engineering||04|
|Humanities (Communications Skills and Economics)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ICT Mumbai Assistant Professor Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold UG/ PG/ Ph.D degree in relevant branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Sciences/ Equivalent from a recognized university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit 35 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection will be based on the basis of Interview (Online)
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Check advertisement for fee & payment details.
How to Apply Online for Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.ictmumbai.edu.in
- Click ‘Vacancy’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Finally apply online & submit your details carefully in the online application form.
|ONLINE APPLICATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|