JK High Court Recruitment 2018 | Sr/Jr Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Jr Assistant | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 18.05.2018 | Apply online @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
JK High Court Recruitment 2018: Jammu and Kashmir (JK) High Court recently has published the notification for the post of Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist and Junior Assistant. JK High court allotted 35 vacancies for above mentioned posts. Candidates who are live in Jammu and Kashmir can use this wonderful opportunity. You can apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 18.05.2018. Online application link is given in the official website.
JK high court invites the interested and eligible candidate. Candidates who are in the Jammu and Kashmir location can apply to this job immediately. If the candidate wants to apply more than one post, they are required to apply separate for each post. Further details are given in the official notification, you may refer the notification. Here other informations like age limit, eligibility, educational qualification and etc. are given below.
About Jammu and Kashmir High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Jammu and Kashmir High Court is the highest court of Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. JK high court has been servicing to the state since 1928. The High Court is located in Srinagar which is the capital of Jammu and Kashmir. JK high court serves judicial services over the regions of Jammu and Kashmir.
Details of JK High Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir High Court
Job Type: Court Jobs
Job Name: Sr Scale Stenographer, Jr Scale Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Jr Assistant
Total Vacancy: 35
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Vacancy details of JK High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sr Scale Stenographer||04||9300- 34800 + GP 4600/-|
|Jr Scale Stenographer||05||9300- 34800 + GP 4200/-|
|Steno-Typist||05||5200-20200 + GP 2400/-|
|Jr Assistant||21||5200-20200 + GP 1900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for JK High Court Recruitment 2018
- Any Graduation/Diploma in Stenography from recognized university.
- However check the official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Typing Test
- Check the notification for selection process.
Mode of Application
- For all candidates, Rs. 360
Mode of Payment
How to Apply JK High Court Latest Vacancies
- Go to official website jkhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click recruitments and then select “notifications”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement Notification for posts in different categories (Non-Gazetted ) in the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir then click on the link.
- Notification will be opened read it carefully and check your eligibility.
- Then back to the page apply online and make the payment through online mode.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||03.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||18.05.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Jammu and Kashmir High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.