JNU Recruitment 2019 | Professor & Other Posts | Last Date 19.08.2019 | Apply Online Latest 200+ Job Vacancies in JNU @ www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Recruitment 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru University has currently published an employment notification for filling 200+ vacancies in the Teaching posts such as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. It invites online applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 19.08.2019 (till 5.30 p.m). JNU recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in the official website of JNU.
Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Master’s Degree/ Ph.D/ D.Phil./ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MBBS/ MD/ BVSc/ MVSc/ M.A/ L.L.M from the recognized board or university. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit to apply for these teaching jobs in New Delhi. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. The chosen aspirants will be posted at various centers and schools of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Details of JNU Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest JNU notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Job Type||Central Government job|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||200+|
|Job Location||JNU, New Delhi|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||22.07.2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||19.08.2019|
|JNU Official Website||www.jnu.ac.in|
Those who want to apply for these posts should previously refer the official notification for the latest job openings in JNU 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Engineering jobs and Delhi jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Salary Details for JNU Notification 2019
JNU is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise salary details are described in the table below,
|Professor||Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs.1,31,400/ to Rs.2,17,100/|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.57,700/- to Rs.1,82,400/|
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Professor & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Master’s Degree/ Ph.D/ D.Phil./ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MBBS/ MD/ BVSc/ MVSc/ M.A/ L.L.M from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should have cleared in NET/SET/SLET examination.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for this recruitment.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- General, OBC and EWS candidates should pay the fees of Rs.1000/- for this recruitment.
- SC/ ST/ PWD and women candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
How to apply for JNU Jobs 2019
- Go to official website jnu.ac.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding Teaching recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Indian Nationals and also Overseas Citizens of India can apply for this latest job recruitment in JNU 2019. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in JNU 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|