JNU Recruitment 2018 | Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) – Job Openings for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 90 | Last Date to apply: 29.01.2018 | Apply Online @ www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Recruitment 2018 –Jawaharlal Nehru University shortly (JNU) plans to hiring eligible and experience candidates for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Particularly, 90 Vacancies are allotted for the faculty positions of JNU Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who are seeking Teaching Recruitment, those candidates may apply these posts via official website of JNU (i.e) jnu.ac.in on or before Jan 29, 2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of JNU Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Job Category: Central University
Total Vacancies: 90
Job location: New Delhi
Vacancy Details of JNU Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Professor||24||Rs. 37400-67000+GP 10000 (PB-4)|
|Associate Professor||27||Rs. 37400-67000+GP 9000 (PB-4)|
|Assistant Professor||39||Rs. 15600-39100+GP 6000 (PB-3)|
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Vacancies of JNU Recruitment
- M.Sc/Ph. D/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.A in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
- MBBS/MD/BVSc/MVSc degree with Ph.D from a recognized Institute.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for JNU Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of University (i.e) jnu.ac.in
- Click Jobs @ JNU –> Teaching and then click Detailed Advertisement link.
- Then download official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Have to make payment of application fee through online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future use.
|Closing date for submission of online application||