KMIO Recruitment 2019 | Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | Total 23 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ kmio.org | Last Date 18th Mar 2019
KMIO Recruitment 2019: Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) has invited offline applications for teaching and non-teaching recruitment for following vacancies Assistant Professor, Assistant Surgeon and Assistant Physicist. There are 23 vacancies are allocated for above said positions. Interested aspirants need to forward your prescribed application form along with all testimonials to Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, Karnataka on or before 18th March 2019. Aspirants may download official notification and application form at KMIO Official Website.
All candidates should have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. KMIO is going to conduct interview to select suitable persons for above said teaching and non-teaching jobs. Incomplete applications or applications without required enclosures (i.e. Educational Qualifications, Proof of Age, Reservation Category, experience etc.) will be rejected. The last date for receipt of application is 18.03.2019 up to 04.00 PM. For more information about Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMLO) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ kmio.org.
Details of Kidwai Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMLO)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Advertisement No||No. KCI/EST-1120/2018-19|
|KMIO Official Website||kmio.org|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Group-A Posts (Teaching)||Rs. 15600-39100/-||16|
|Group-A Posts (Non-Teaching)||Rs. 52650-97100/-||07|
|Total KMIO Job Vacancies 2019||23|
Eligibility Criteria for KMIO Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019:
- MBBS/ M.Sc/ MD/ Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ its equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Check details of educational qualification in KMIO official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 18.03.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in KMLO official notification given below.
- Check more details of selection process in KMLO official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Details of KMLO Postal Address:-
The Director, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore -560029.
- For SC/ ST & Category-I -> Rs. 1000/-
- For others -> Rs. 4000/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Director, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore-560029 payable at Bangalore.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||18.03.2019 till 04.00 PM|
How to apply for KMIO Job Vacancy:
- Go to KMIO official website -> kmio.org
- Click on option -> Notification
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KMIO jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
KMIO Recruitment 2018 | Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology | Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Last Date 20.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ kmio.org
KMIO Recruitment 2018: Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology is going to fill up 24 vacancies at Karnataka state. It invites offline applications from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Associate & Assistant Professor posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. As per the Kidwai recruitment 2018 notification these vacancies are allocated for professor posts. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application form is 20.12.2018. KMIO recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have completed MBBS/ M.S/ M.D from recognized university. Candidates should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants who have selected in the KMIO selection process will be posted at Kidwai Cancer Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka. Applicants should submit offline application only no other modes of applications will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of KIDWAI upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KMIO Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Associate & Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to submit the application||20.12.2018|
You may visit KIDWAI Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
KMIO 2018 Vacancy Details
- Kidwai Cancer Institute allocates overall 24 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for KMIO Associate & Assistant Professor Posts
- MBBS/ M.S/ M.D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Rs.2000 for Gen candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should pay the fee amount through offline – DD (in favour of the Director, Kidwai Cancer Institute, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore -560029 payable at Bangalore)
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Director, Kidwai Cancer Institute, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore – 560029.
How to apply Kidwai Jobs 2018
- Go to official website kmio.org.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the post’s of Associate Professor and Assistant Professors for Various Departments in Kidwai Cancer Institute & PCC Kalburgi” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|