KMIO Recruitment 2018 | Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology | Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Last Date 20.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ kmio.org
KMIO Recruitment 2018: Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology is going to fill up 24 vacancies at Karnataka state. It invites offline applications from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Associate & Assistant Professor posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. As per the Kidwai recruitment 2018 notification these vacancies are allocated for professor posts. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application form is 20.12.2018. KMIO recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have completed MBBS/ M.S/ M.D from recognized university. Candidates should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants who have selected in the KMIO selection process will be posted at Kidwai Cancer Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka. Applicants should submit offline application only no other modes of applications will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of KIDWAI upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of KMIO Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Associate & Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to submit the application||20.12.2018|
You may visit KIDWAI Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
KMIO 2018 Vacancy Details
- Kidwai Cancer Institute allocates overall 24 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for KMIO Associate & Assistant Professor Posts
- MBBS/ M.S/ M.D from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Rs.2000 for Gen candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should pay the fee amount through offline – DD (in favour of the Director, Kidwai Cancer Institute, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore -560029 payable at Bangalore)
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Director, Kidwai Cancer Institute, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore – 560029.
How to apply Kidwai Jobs 2018
- Go to official website kmio.org.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the post’s of Associate Professor and Assistant Professors for Various Departments in Kidwai Cancer Institute & PCC Kalburgi” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|