Maharashtra Government Jobs 2018 | Town Planning & Valuation Department Pune Recruitment | Notification for Design Assistant/ Junior Engineer Post | Total Vacancies 393 | Last Date: 02.05.2018
Maharashtra Government Jobs 2018: Government of Maharashtra published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Design Assistant/ Junior Engineer Vacancy. As per Job Notification, There are 393 vacancies allotted for above said posts. This is the golden job opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking Maharashtra Govt jobs. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 02.05.2018 Only.
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Maharashtra Government Jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like Maharashtra Government Recruitment notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply for this Job check the following details.
Details of Maharashtra Government Jobs 2018
Organization Name: Government of Maharashtra
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Design Assistant/ Junior Engineer
Total no. of Vacancies: 393
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,300/-
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Eligibility criteria of Design Assistant/ Junior Engineer Vacancies
- Degree / Diploma in Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
How to apply online for Maharashtra Government Jobs
- Go to official website (i.e) www.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for said posts and then download official notification in pdf.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given link and then fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submission, take the printout copy of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||11.04.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||02.05.2018|