Maharashtra Government Jobs 2019 | District Malaria Office – Maharashtra | MPHW Posts | Total 1306 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in | Last Date 18th Mar 2019
Maharashtra Government Jobs 2019: District Malaria Office – Maharashtra is inviting online applications for recruitment of Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) post in various district malaria offices. There are 1306 vacancies are allotted for following districts [as shown in the below table]. Male candidates who are eligible for this government jobs can submit their online application form via www.mahapariksha.gov.in between 25th February 2019 to 18th March 2019. Downloads district wise MPHW job notification from the official website.
All aspirants must have passed in SSC with qualify in MPHW (Male) course from a recognized board/ institute and should be between 18 years to 38 years. Candidates should have knowledge of Marathi & English Languages. The selection will be made on through Written Test/ Practical Test. Deposit the prescribed application fee via online mode only. Who wish to apply for District Malaria Office – Maharashtra Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
|Click here to apply for Beed District Home Guard Bharti 2019|
Details of District Malaria Office Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||District Malaria Office – Maharashtra|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male)|
|No. of Vacancies||1306|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,400/- p.m|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Maharashtra Public Health Malaria Department Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Districts||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||1306|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Malaria Department Job Vacancy 2019:
- SSC with MPHW (Male) course/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Test/ Practical Test.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For General Candidates -> Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Categories -> Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18.03.2019|
How to Apply for Malaria Department Jobs in Maharashtra:
- Go to official website -> www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|