Meghalaya Jail Recruitment 2019 | Warder, Jailor, Naik, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 53 | Last Date 04.12.2019 | Download Meghalaya Prison Dept Application Form @ megprisons.gov.in
Meghalaya Jail Recruitment 2019: Home (Jails) Department, Meghalaya invites offline application from candidates who are permanent residents of Meghalaya to fill up 53 vacancies in the Inspectorate of Prisons. As per the Meghalaya Prison Department Recruitment 2019 notification, these 53 vacancies are allotted for Counsellor, Assistant Jailor, Electrician cum Plumber, Warder, Driver, Naik, Medical Attendant, Chowkidar & DEO cum Programmer posts. Applicants who are looking for govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 04.12.2019.
Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department Jobs 2019 notification and application form is available @ megprisons.gov.in. Applicants should pass 8th/ Matric/ Degree/ B.E or B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc. and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Meghalaya state. More details of Meghalaya Prison Department recruitment vacancy, upcoming Meghalaya Jail notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Meghalaya Prison Department Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Home (Jails) Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Counsellor, Assistant Jailor, Electrician cum Plumber, Warder, Driver, Naik, Medical Attendant, Chowkidar & DEO cum Programmer|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.12.2019|
You may visit megprisons.gov.in Website to get more details about Meghalaya Prison recruitment. Here you will get information of Warder, Jailor, Naik, DEO & Other Postslike educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Meghalaya Prison 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 53 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Electrician cum Plumber||01|
|DEO cum Programmer||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Warder, Jailor, Naik, DEO & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 8th/ Matric/ Degree/ B.E or B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc. from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Assistant Jailor: age limit should be 22 to 27 years.
- All other Posts: age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (only for Assistant Jailor, Warder, Driver & Naik)
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should submit the application form to nearest Jail or Office (Check official notification to get address details).
|Name of the post||Fee|
|Counsellor & Assistant Jailor||Rs.380|
|Electrician cum Plumber, Warder & Driver||Rs.180|
|Naik, Medical Attendant & Chowkidar||Rs.130|
|SC/ ST candidates should pay half of the above said fee|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan (Check advt for details).
How to apply Meghalaya Home (Jails) Department Jobs 2019
- Go to official website megprisons.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications invited to fill the vacancies in various posts in the Inspectorate of Prisons”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|