National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020 | Steno, Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date 27.03.2020 & 30.03.2020 | Download NGT Recruitment Application Form @ greentribunal.gov.in
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020: National Green Tribunal has upload new job advertisement @ NGT careers for engagement of Office Assistant, Stenographer, Environmental Researcher, Legal Researcher & Consultant on contractual basis in the NGT, Principal Bench, New Delhi & NGT, Western Zone Bench, Pune. Offline mode applications are invites from eligible candidates to fill up 17 vacancies in Delhi & Pune Location. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Maharashtra & New Delhi those candidates should send the filled form to NGT Pune & Delhi Address. The last date for receipt of the application is 27.03.2020 (Researcher & Consultant) and 30.03.2020 (OA & Steno).
Green tribunal will recruit the aspirants on contractual basis. NGT recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at NGT, Principal Bench, New Delhi & NGT, Western Zone Bench, Pune. National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020 notification and NGT Delhi recruitment application form is available @ greentribunal.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of NGT Delhi recruitment vacancy, upcoming National Green Tribunal Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming NGT Recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NGT Steno Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Green Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant, Stenographer, Environmental Researcher, Legal Researcher & Consultant|
|Job Location||NGT, Principal Bench, New Delhi & NGT, Western Zone Bench, Pune|
|Last Date for Submission of application (Researcher & Consultant)||27.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application (OA & Steno)||30.03.2020|
Here you will get information of Steno, Office Assistant & Other Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NGT Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 17 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Environmental Researcher||01||Check Advt.|
Eligibility Criteria for Green Tribunal Steno, Office Assistant & Other Vacancy
- Office Assistant & Steno: should possess Degree.
- Environmental Researcher: candidates having knowledge of Environmental Science.
- Legal researcher: should hold Law Degree.
- Consultant: should be Retired individuals from state/ central govt.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Office Assistant & Steno: Age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Researcher & Consultant: Age limit should be 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NGT selection will be based on test/ interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the post||Address||Last date|
|Office Assistant & Steno||Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot Bench, Copernicus marg, New Delhi 110001||30.03.2020|
|Researcher & Consultant||Registrar, National Green Tribunal, Western Zone Bench, New Administrative Building, D-Wing, 1st Floor, opposite council hall, camp, Pune 411001||27.03.2020|
How to apply National Green Tribunal Vacancy 2020
- Go to official website greentribunal.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NGT Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from green tribunal advertisement.
- Then affix recent passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Then read the declaration, after that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|