NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 | Junior Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancy: 01 | Last Date: 28.08.2020 | Download application form @ nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. They announced new job notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in MME department. As per the notification, 01 vacancy are filled by NIT. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking government jobs. NIT announced new job notification on 10.08.2020. Applicants can download application form @ nitt.edu. Application should reach the office on or before 28.08.2020.
The above said posts are on contractual basis for the period of two years, which may be extended as per the performance of candidates. Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Application should reach the prescribed address given below. Candidates shall bring the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
Details of NIT Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Trichy|
|Organization Type||Central Govt/-|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||10.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||28.08.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT junior Research Fellow vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold M.E./M.Tech. in Metallurgy (Process Metallurgy,
- Industrial Metallurgy) / Materials Science and Engineering with valid GATE score.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Check notification for address details.
Steps to Download Application Form for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nitt.edu
- Click ‘Oppurtunites’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Wanted JRF for MME dept, August 28, 2020’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form to the above said address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Registrar & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 06 | Last Date 17.08.2020 (Date Extended) | NIT Trichy Group A Recruitment Notification @ www.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited through online mode from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the following Non-Teaching positions (on deputation) in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. There are 06 vacancies are filled by NIT Trichy and these vacancies are allocated for Non-Teaching (Group-A) Posts i.e. Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer Posts. As per the NIT Trichy Non-Teaching Recruitment Notification [Advt. No.: NITT/R/RC/2020/1], apply online link has been activated on 08.07.2020 and it will be closed on 17.08.2020 (date extended). Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu need to send the hard copy of the online form to given address on or before 31.08.2020.
NIT Trichy will recruit the candidates on interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed on deputation basis for a period of three years at Tiruchirappalli [Tamilnadu]. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview. NIT Trichy Non-Teaching recruitment 2020 Notification & NITT Recruitment apply online link and advertisement is available in www.nitt.edu. Applicants must have completed Master degree/ BE or B.Tech/ MBBS or equivalent from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Application without Online Application submitted through any other mode shall also be summarily rejected. More details NIT Trichy Jobs, upcoming NITT vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of NIT Trichy Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||Advt. No.: NITT/R/RC/2020/1|
|Job Name||Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Trichy, Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.08.2020 (date extended)|
|Last Date for receipt of the print of the application||31.08.2020 (date extended)|
Online application portal, qualification and experience required, the scale of pay, other allowances and instructions to the candidates are available in the Institute’s website: https://www.nitt.edu. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates & upcoming government exams.
NITT Vacancy Details
- As per the NIT Trichy Notification, overall 06 vacancies will be filled by NIT and post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy Dy. Registrar, MO & Other Posts
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree in any discipline & should have 9 years experience.
- Superintending Engineer: B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering & should hold analogous posts.
- Senior Medical Officer & Medical Officer: MBBS Degree or equivalent/ PG Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Deputy Registrar & Senior Medical Officer: 50 years
- Superintending Engineer: 56 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit both online and offline mode applications.
- Applied candidates should send the print of the application form to following address by speed post/ registered post/ courier
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015
How to apply NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nitt.edu.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the recruitment of Group-A Positions (Deputy Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer), July 31, 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly then take the print of the application form.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NIT Tiruchirappalli Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.