NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 147 | Last Date 09.12.2019 | Apply online @ www.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No.: NITT/R/F/2019/03 & Advertisement No.: NITT/R/F/2019/04] for 147 vacancies. As per the NIT Trichy recruitment notification, these 147 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Professor posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu state can use this NIT opportunity. Interested applicants can apply to this recruitment through online from 10.11.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 09.12.2019.
NIT Trichy Faculty recruitment 2019 apply online link and advertisement is available in official website. Applied candidates should send the print of the online application form to given address before the last date 16.12.2019. NIT will conduct Written and Interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected aspirants will be appointed on National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu. Applicants must have completed Master degree/ Ph.D/ B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details NIT recruitment, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, selection list, call letter and etc. will upload on official website.
Details of NIT Trichy Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||Advertisement No.: NITT/R/F/2019/03 & Advertisement No.: NITT/R/F/2019/04|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Trichy, Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.12.2019|
|Last Date for receipt of the print of the application||16.12.2019|
You may visit www.nitt.edu Website to get more details about NIT Tiruchirappalli recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant Professor posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- Applicants must have completed Master degree/ Ph.D/ B.E or B.Tech/ M.E or M.Tech from recognized university.
- Qualified in GATE/ SLET/ NET
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview
Mode of Application
- Aspirants can apply to this recruitment through both online and offline.
- Applied candidates should send the print of the application form to following address by speed or registered post,
Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015, Tamilnadu
How to apply NIT Tiruchirappalli Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Go to official website nitt.edu.
- Find the advertisement “Faculty recruitment (Assistant Professor Grade-II) 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly then take the print of the application form.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 | 05 Vacancies | Consultants & TEQIP Project Officer Posts | Last Date 25.11.2019 | Download Notification @ www.nitt.edu
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli invites online application from the qualified candidates. Recently it has released an advertisement regarding Consultants & TEQIP Project Officer jobs. As per the NIT Trichy recruitment 2019 job notification, there are merely 05 vacancies were allocated for TEQIP Project Officer, Consultant (Finance), Temporary Consultant Engineer (Senior) and Temporary Consultant Engineer (Junior) posts. Applicants who are looking from central govt. NIT job opportunity in Tamil Nadu can apply before the last date i.e., 25.11.2019. NIT recruitment 2019 Trichy instructs to apply offline application through Registered/Speed Post and even also online through email support.
You can download this NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019 job notification, application form & email address from their official website. Applicants must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants have to appear for the Certificate Verification & Interview. NIT selection of CV & interview will be held on 13.12.2019. Candidates should have knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and the latest Management Technology/ other relevant software and knowledge on development of Google form, Excel Spreadsheet and Tally desirable.
Details about NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||NITT/R/RC/TEMP/CONSULTANT ENGINEER/2019/11-1|
|Designation||Consultants and TEQIP Project Officer|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
|Closure Date||25.11.2019 (5.00 PM)|
You can get more details of NIT Trichy upcoming career job updates here. Stay connected, Daily Recruitment will update the recruitments related to State & Central Government as well as Private sector jobs too.
NIT Trichy Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|TEQIP Project Officer||02|
|Totally, 05 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy Consultant & TEQIP Project Officer Career:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding various disciplines or department, prescribed educational qualification, age limit, desires or essential qualification, Specification area & other important notes refer NIT Trichy Official Notification.
- BE / B Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering, First Class Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering Professionals in any discipline with MBA degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- With at least 5 to 15 years regular service
- Refer advertisement.
- Certificate Verification
- Offline mode by Speed/ Registered Post.
- May also send via E-Mail Support.
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015
Steps to Apply & Download NIT Trichy Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.nitt.edu”.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement for Engagement of Temporary Consultants (Engineer), Consultant (Finance) and TEQIP Project Officer, November 25, 2019” from the home page unde Notices/Downloads section.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.