NSIC Recruitment 2018 | The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. | Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 06.10.2018 | Apply online @ NSIC Careers
NSIC Recruitment 2018: The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. invites online application from eligible SC, ST, OBC and PwBD candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for following posts General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Chief Manager and Deputy Manager. As per the notification NSIC allocates overall 31 vacancies for above said posts. Candidates who are seeking Central Government jobs can utilize this excellent job opportunity. NSIC application form and official notification is available in official website. Interested applicants may apply to this NSIC job vacancies through online on or before the last date 06.10.2018.
Applied aspirants may send the printed copy of the application form to given address before the last date ends. The last date for receipt of the application form is 11.10.2018. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. NSIC select the candidates on the basis of personal interview. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in India or Abroad. Candidates should pay the prescribed fee through offline and you need to make the payment through DD. More NSIC jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, result, merit list, pay scale, final result and etc. are given in NSIC careers.
Details of NSIC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||15.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||06.10.2018 (6 pm)|
|Last date for receipt of hart copy of the application form||11.10.2018 (6 pm)|
You may visit NSIC Careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NSIC Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||Functional Area||No of vacancy|
|General Manager||Business Development/ Marketing||02|
|Deputy General Manager||04|
|Deputy General Manager||Finance & Accounts||03|
|Chief Manager||Business Development/ Marketing & Civil||03|
|Chief Manager||Finance & Accounts||01|
|Deputy Manager||Business Development/ Marketing, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Law||12|
|Deputy Manager||Finance & Accounts||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Manager Posts
- Graduate/ MBA/ CA / ICWA (CMA)/ BE in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s upper age limit between 35 to 50 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NSIC will conduct Personal interview for selection of suitable candidates.
- For GM, DGM and DGM (F&A) Posts: All candidates should pay Rs.1000 and for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM candidates should pay Rs. 500 only.
- For CM, CM (F&A), DM and DM (F&A) posts: All candidates should pay Rs.500 and for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM candidates should pay Rs.250 only.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should pay the fee through Demand Draft (in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi)
Mode of Application
- You may apply to this recruitment through Online then you need to send the print of the application form to given address.
- Applied candidates kindly send your hard copy of the application form to following address
General Manager – Human Resources, The National Small Industries Corporation, “NSIC Bhawan”, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020.
How to apply for NSIC Jobs 2018
- Go to official website nsic.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement for Special Drive.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
NSIC Recruitment 2018 | Guest Faculties and Laboratory Personnel Posts | Total 07 Vacancies | Apply @ www.nsic.co.in | Last Date 30th June 2018
NSIC Recruitment 2018: National Small Industries Corporation shortly NSIC has recently released new job notification for recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of Guest Faculties and Laboratory Personnel Posts in Neemka, Faridabad, Haryana. These posts are based on contract basis. Totally 07 vacancies allotted for 01 vacancy of Laboratory Personnel and 06 vacancies of Guest Faculties positions. Interested candidates who are eligible may send their CV/resume along with relevant documents through mail or post on or before the last date of 30.06.2018.
Before going to apply, candidate should read the official notification from NSIC Recruitment official website i.e. www.nsic.co.in. Eligible candidates may send your resume/CV by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) by post to given office address as given below. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of NSIC Notification 2018-19:
|Organization Name||National Small Industries Corporation|
|Employment Category||State Government|
|Name of the Post||07|
|Total Vacancies||Guest Faculties and Laboratory Personnel|
Vacancy Details of National Small Industries Corporation Jobs:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Guest Faculties and Laboratory Personnel Vacancy
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode-By Mail [E-Mail ID: email@example.com].
- Offline Mode-By Post
Postal Address is,
Deputy General Manager, NSIC-Technical Services Centre, Tigaon Road, Neemka, (Faridabad), Haryana – 121004.
How to apply for NSIC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.nsic.co.in.
- Click on option -> Career.
- Find the correct notification -> Advertisement for Guest Faculties and Laboratory Personnel required strictly on temporary need basis.
- Read the advertisement carefully and then check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates send your prescribed CV along with necessary document through mail or post till the last date.
|Last date for submission of CV/Resume||30.06.2018|