NSIC Recruitment 2018 | National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. | E-Tendering Professional Posts | Total 12 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ NSIC Careers | Last Date 05th Dec 2018
NSIC Recruitment 2018: National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) has recently released new job notification for recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of E-Tendering Professional. There are 12 job vacancies are allotted for E-Tendering Professionals position. Interested candidates who are eligible for NSIC job vacancies can send your prescribed application form along with all supporting documents to NSIC Ltd., New Delhi via proper channel on or before the last date of 05th December 2018 up to 06.00 PM. Official job notification and prescribed/ offline applications are available in NSIC careers page.
This post is based on contractual basis for a period of 1 year, which may be extended further subject to their performance in the Corporation. Candidates should have completed B.E or B.Tech or MBA with knowledge of internet technologies or retired professional from CPSEs with similar educational qualifications and must be attained the prescribed age limitation. Selected aspirants shall be posted at various National SC/ST Hub Offices i.e. Agra, Varanasi, Ludhiana, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra), Bangalore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Pune, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Guwahati and Bhubaneswar. For more information about National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ nsic.co.in.
Details of NSIC Recruitment Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||E-Tendering Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) E-Tendering Professional Recruitment 2018:
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ retired professional from CPSEs with similar educational qualifications.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- For Professionals: Maximum age limit is 50 years.
- For retired professional from CPSEs: Maximum age limit is 65 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of NSIC selection process in official advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
General Manager (HR), NSIC Ltd., “NSIC Bhawan”, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi-110020.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||05.12.2018 till 06.00 PM|
How to Apply for NSIC Limited Recruitment Job Vacancy via Offline Mode 2018:
- Go to NSIC official website -> nsic.co.in.
- Click on option -> Careers.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement, terms & conditions and application for Engagement of E-Tendering Professionals for National SC/ST Hub Offices” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NSIC Recruitment 2018 | The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. | Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 31 | Last Date 06.10.2018 | Apply online @ NSIC Careers
NSIC Recruitment 2018: The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. invites online application from eligible SC, ST, OBC and PwBD candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for following posts General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Chief Manager and Deputy Manager. As per the notification NSIC allocates overall 31 vacancies for above said posts. Candidates who are seeking Central Government jobs can utilize this excellent job opportunity. NSIC application form and official notification is available in official website. Interested applicants may apply to this NSIC job vacancies through online on or before the last date 06.10.2018.
Applied aspirants may send the printed copy of the application form to given address before the last date ends. The last date for receipt of the application form is 11.10.2018. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. NSIC select the candidates on the basis of personal interview. After that selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in India or Abroad. Candidates should pay the prescribed fee through offline and you need to make the payment through DD. More NSIC jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, result, merit list, pay scale, final result and etc. are given in NSIC careers.
Details of NSIC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||15.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||06.10.2018 (6 pm)|
|Last date for receipt of hart copy of the application form||11.10.2018 (6 pm)|
You may visit NSIC Careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NSIC Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||Functional Area||No of vacancy|
|General Manager||Business Development/ Marketing||02|
|Deputy General Manager||04|
|Deputy General Manager||Finance & Accounts||03|
|Chief Manager||Business Development/ Marketing & Civil||03|
|Chief Manager||Finance & Accounts||01|
|Deputy Manager||Business Development/ Marketing, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Law||12|
|Deputy Manager||Finance & Accounts||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Manager Posts
- Graduate/ MBA/ CA / ICWA (CMA)/ BE in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s upper age limit between 35 to 50 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NSIC will conduct Personal interview for selection of suitable candidates.
- For GM, DGM and DGM (F&A) Posts: All candidates should pay Rs.1000 and for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM candidates should pay Rs. 500 only.
- For CM, CM (F&A), DM and DM (F&A) posts: All candidates should pay Rs.500 and for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM candidates should pay Rs.250 only.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants should pay the fee through Demand Draft (in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi)
Mode of Application
- You may apply to this recruitment through Online then you need to send the print of the application form to given address.
- Applied candidates kindly send your hard copy of the application form to following address
General Manager – Human Resources, The National Small Industries Corporation, “NSIC Bhawan”, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020.
How to apply for NSIC Jobs 2018
- Go to official website nsic.co.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement for Special Drive.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.