OSSSC Recruitment 2018 | Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission | Excise Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 219 | Last Date 19.11.2018 | Apply online @ osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently released the recruitment advertisement for Excise Constable Posts. It invites online application from eligible candidates. As per the notification totally 219 vacancies are allocated for OSSSC constable posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Orissa state can use this opportunity. The last date for submission of online application is 19.11.2018. Interested and qualified applicants may apply to this OSSSC recruitment through online. OSSSC 2018 apply online link and official notification is available in official website.
OSSSC engagement is purely based on contractual basis. Candidates must have passed matriculation/ equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination from recognized board. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit (21 to 32 years). PWD candidates are not eligible to apply this OSSSC constable posts. Contenders have to pay require fee through either online or offline. OSSSC may select the aspirants on the basis of written test, physical measurement test and physical efficiency test. Selected applicants will be appointed on anywhere in Orissa state. More details of OSSSC recruitment 2018 upcoming notification, latest jobs, result, merit list, selection list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Excise Constable|
|Salary||Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + GP 1800|
|Starting Date for online Registration & Online Payment||12.10.2018|
|Last Date for online Registration & Online Payment||12.11.2018|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & Fee by Treasury Challan||12.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & Fee by Treasury Challan||19.11.2018|
You may visit OSSSC recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC 2018 Excise Constable Posts
- Candidates must have passed matriculation/ equivalent examination with odia as medium of examination from recognize board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Aspirants should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on the following stages written test, physical measurement test and physical efficiency test.
Mode of Application
- Applicants may apply to this recruitment via online mode
- Rs.100 for all categories other than SC/ ST category.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment either online or offline (any government treasury).
- Head of the Account: “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting examination by OSSSC-02213”
How to apply OSSSC Latest Jobs 2018
- Go to official website osssc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for Excise Constable, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|