Animal Husbandry Haryana Recruitment 2020 | Project Supervisor, Milk Tester & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last date 22.07.2020 & 30.07.2020 | Pashudhan Haryana Recruitment Notification @ pashudhanharyana.gov.in
Animal Husbandry Haryana Recruitment 2020: Government of Haryana is going to fill up 28 vacancies on temporary and contractual basis in Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying. Recently Pashudhan Haryana has announced the new job notification [HLDB/NDDB/RGM/01] on 08.07.2020 for Project Coordinators, Area Coordinator, Project Officers, Calf Rearing Incharge, Project Supervisor, Account Assistant, Data Processing Assistant and Milk Tester Posts. There are 28 candidates will be recruited by Haryana Animal Husbandry Dept and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching jobs in Haryana should submit the application via Mail & Post. The last date to submit the application is 22.07.2020 (Email) & 30.07.2020 (Offline).
Pashudhan Haryana Recruitment 2020 notification & Animal Husbandry Haryana Recruitment application form is available @ www.pashudhanharyana.gov.in. Applicants should pass 10+2/ Degree/ B.Com from recognized board or university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Haryana Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Haryana state. More details of Animal Husbandry Haryana vacancy, upcoming Pashudhan Haryana jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming HLDB Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Pashudhan Haryana Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Government of Haryana – Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Coordinators, Area Coordinator, Project Officers, Calf Rearing Incharge, Project Supervisor, Account Assistant, Data Processing Assistant and Milk Tester|
|Last Date to submit the application||22.07.2020 (Online -Mail) & 30.07.2020 (Offline)|
You may visit www.pashudhanharyana.gov.in Website to get more details about Pashudhan Haryana recruitment. Here you will get information of Accounts Assistant, Milk Tester, Project Supervisor & Other Postslike educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Haryana Veterinary Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Animal Husbandry Haryana notification, overall 28 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Animal Husbandry Accounts Assistant, Milk Tester, Project Supervisor & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 10+2/ Degree/ B.Com from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Haryana Animal Husbandry dept will recruit the aspirants on Test/ Interview basis.
- Applicants should submit the application via both online (mail) & offline (post) mode.
- Postal Address: Managing Director, HLDB at Pashudhan Bhawan, Bays No 9-12, Sector 2, Panchukula, Haryana 134 019
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply Pashudhan Haryana Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website pashudhanharyana.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice regarding engagement of Project Coordinators, Area Coordinator, Project Officers, Calf Rearing Incharge, Project Supervisor, Account Assistant, Data Processing Assistant and Milk Tester on temporary and contractual basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address & postal address.
How to fill up HLDB Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from HLDB Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|