Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment | TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Posts | Total 4051 Vacancies | Apply Online @ education.rajasthan.gov.in | Last Date 23rd Aug 2018
Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Education Department has circulated notification for the recruitment of TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Post. As per the job notification, totally 4051 vacancies are allotted for TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher position. Interested candidates who are eligible may apply for above said position through online mode application on or before the last date (23.08.2018). The online application form is available @ www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
The mode of selection for all the posts will be through written test and interview at Rajasthan. Every candidate should have attained the age of 18 years and not more than 40 years. Make online payment for the following examination fee through online mode or offline mode. Applying online application link will be activated from 03.08.2018 to 23.08.2018 till 12.00 PM. Candidates can apply online mode only & any other mode of applications will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Rajasthan Education Department vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Rajasthan Education Department Notification:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Education Department|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23700/-|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Education Department Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|3rd Grade Teacher General Education Level- II Science & Maths||1361|
|3rd Grade Teacher Speical Education Level- II Science & Maths||18|
|3rd Grade Teacher General Education Level- II Sanskrit||184|
|3rd Grade Teacher General Education Level- II Hindi||586|
|3rd Grade Teacher Speical Education Level- II Hindi||18|
|3rd Grade Teacher General Education Level- II Social Study||331|
|3rd Grade Teacher Speical Education Level- II Social Study||18|
|3rd Grade Teacher General Education Level- II Urdu||25|
|3rd Grade Teacher General Education Level- II English||1492|
|3rd Grade Teacher Speical Education Level- II English||18|
Eligibility Criteria for Education Department Vacancy:
- Senior Secondary/Graduation/D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
- Written Exam.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|For General||Rs. 100/-|
|For OBC||Rs. 70/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 60/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline Mode – By E Challan.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||03.08.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23.08.2018 till 12.00 PM|
How to apply online registration for Rajasthan Education Department Latest Job Openings:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and pay your exam fee via online or offline mode.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE>> OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>> FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE DOWNLOAD APP>> JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY SUBSCRIBE NOW>>
Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018 | TSP & Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 26,000 | Last Date: 30.04.2018
Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Education Department has announced job notification for recruiting of TSP & Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Posts. Totally, 26,000 vacancies are filled up for the post of Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018. Eligible and willing candidates can apply this post through online mode only. Candidates can apply online application from the official website of Rajasthan Education Department (i.e) www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
Before apply, Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Rajasthan Education Department job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process and and more. Candidates can get more information Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rajasthan Education Department
Job Category: State Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 26,000
Job location: Rajasthan
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Education Department
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher
|3rd Grade Teacher Level -I (General Education)||5431||Rs. 23,700/- per month|
|3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special Education)||72|
Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher
|3rd Grade Teacher Level -I (General Education)||19,819||Rs. 23,700/- per month|
|3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special Education)||678|
Eligibility Criteria for TSP & Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancies
- Senior Secondary/Diploma in Elementary Education/Degree or its Its equivalent grade from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019)
- Age should be minimum 18 years maximum 40 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Written Test
|General & BC (Creamy layer)||Rs. 100/-|
|Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 70/-|
|SC/ ST/PH||Rs. 60/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (e-Mitra/ CSC /Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply for Rajasthan Education Department Job Vacancies
- Go to official website of Rajasthan Education Department (i.e) education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for said post and then download that in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fees on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.04.2018|
|Last date of online application||30.04.2018|