Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018 | TSP & Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Posts | Total Vacancies 26,000 | Last Date: 30.04.2018
Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Education Department has announced job notification for recruiting of TSP & Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Posts. Totally, 26,000 vacancies are filled up for the post of Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018. Eligible and willing candidates can apply this post through online mode only. Candidates can apply online application from the official website of Rajasthan Education Department (i.e) www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
Before apply, Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the Rajasthan Education Department job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process and and more. Candidates can get more information Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rajasthan Education Department
Job Category: State Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 26,000
Job location: Rajasthan
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Education Department
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher
|3rd Grade Teacher Level -I (General Education)||5431||Rs. 23,700/- per month|
|3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special Education)||72|
Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher
|3rd Grade Teacher Level -I (General Education)||19,819||Rs. 23,700/- per month|
|3rd Grade Teacher Level-I (Special Education)||678|
Eligibility Criteria for TSP & Non-TSP Area 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancies
- Senior Secondary/Diploma in Elementary Education/Degree or its Its equivalent grade from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2019)
- Age should be minimum 18 years maximum 40 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Written Test
|General & BC (Creamy layer)||Rs. 100/-|
|Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 70/-|
|SC/ ST/PH||Rs. 60/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (e-Mitra/ CSC /Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply for Rajasthan Education Department Job Vacancies
- Go to official website of Rajasthan Education Department (i.e) education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for said post and then download that in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fees on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.04.2018|
|Last date of online application||30.04.2018|