RPCAU Recruitment 2019 | RAU Pusa Notification for Skilled Supporting Staff Posts | Total 100 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.rpcau.ac.in | Last Date 29th June 2019
RPCAU Recruitment 2019: Dr.Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Skilled Supporting Staff posts on direct basis. As per RAU Pusa Notification 2019, particularly 100 vacancies are allocated for above said bihar government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RAU Pusa Skilled Supporting Staff jobs through online mode only and submit your online application from 28th May 2019 (Tuesday) to 29th June 2019 (Saturday). The applying online link and RAU Pusa vacancy notification is available at RPCAU official website of www.rpcau.ac.in.
All aspirants must have passed in matriculation or its equivalent educational qualification from recognized Board with Knowledge of cycle driving. The age limit is 27 years as on 29.06.2019. The selection will be made through written examination only. Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode by using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The closing date for submission of online application is 29th June 2019. Who wish to apply for RPCAU Pusa Notification 2019 Vacancy can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, RAU Pusa University Admission 2019, RAU Pusa Agriculture Application Form 2019, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming RAU Pusa vacancies 2019 & etc.
Details of RAU Pusa Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Skilled Supporting Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No.: 03/2019|
|RPCAU Official Website||www.rpcau.ac.in|
Here RPCAU Jobs 2019 eligibility criteria, RPCAU educational qualification, RPCAU selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download RUA PUSA notification 2019 below. To know more Government Jobs and www.rpcau.ac.in Recruitment 2019 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for RAU Pusa University Vacancy 2019:
- Matriculation/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Knowledge of cycle driving and physically fit.
- Check more details of educational qualification in RPCAU official website given below.
- Walk for 5 KM in 30 minutes.
- Preparation of a research plot (5×5 m) in one hour.
Age Limit (as on 29.06.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in RAU Pusa notification given below.
- Written Examination.
- Check more details of selection process in RAU Pusa jobs advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates -> Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD -> Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment Mode – By Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29.06.2019 (Saturday)|
How to apply for RAU Pusa University Vacancies 2019:
- Go to RPCAU official website -> www.rpcau.ac.in.
- Click on option -> Vacancies.
- Find the correct RPCAU notification “Applications are invited for Skilled Supporting Staff Positions” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for RPCAU jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of RPCAU online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming RAU Pusa Notification Updates in year 2019-2020.