Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020 | General Employee, Wardboy & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 27.06.2020 | Sainik School Jobs Notification @ www.sainikschooltilaiya.org
Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020: Sainik School Tilaiya (Ministry of Defence) invites applications along with attested copies of documents from eligible candidates for the following posts on contractual basis for one year. Recently Sainik School Tilaiya has issued new job notice to fill up 30 vacancies and these vacancies are allocated for Doctor, Art Master, Wardboy, Matron & General Employee posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th Pass jobs in Jharkhand State should send the filled application form to Principal, Sainik School, Tilaiya on or before 27.06.2020.
Before apply to these Sainik School Jobs openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Jharkhand. Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment notification & Sainik School Jobs Application form is availbale @ www.sainikschooltilaiya.org. More details of Sainik School Tilaiya vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Sainik School General Employee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Sainik School Tilaiya (Ministry of Defence)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||File No. SST/EST/11(b)/|
|Job Name||Doctor, Art Master, Wardboy, Matron & General Employee|
|Last Date for Submission of application||27.06.2020|
Candidates to apply on prescribed application form, which can be downloaded from school website www.sainikschooltilaiya.org. Here you will get information of General Employees & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Sainik School Tilaiya Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Wardboy, General Employee & Other Posts
- Doctor: MBBS Degree.
- Art Master: Master Degree or diploma in fine Art/Painting/Drawing and Painting or Graduate with Fine Art/Art/Drawing.
- Wardboy, Matron & General Employee: Matriculation Pass.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Doctor: 50 years.
- Art Master: 21 to 35 years.
- Wardboy, Matron & General Employee: 18 to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Principal, Sainik School, Tilaiya
- Rs.400 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft.
- Refer official notice to get payment details.
How to apply Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website sainikschooltilaiya.org.
- Click “MISC -> Vacancy” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|