SEBI Recruitment 2018 Notification | Grade A Officer – Assistant Manager Vacancy | Total Vacancies 120 | Apply Online @ sebi.gov.in SEBI Careers
Securities and Exchange Board of India aka SEBI invites application for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in various streams across India. Particularly, 120 vacancies are allotted for the post of officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) by SEBI. SEBI has released the advance intimation for this recruitment 2018 and the detailed SEBI Recruitment notification and online link will be actived by 15th September, 2018. Here we have listed a short notification details. Eligible candidates apply online for SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit SEBI online application form by registering @ SEBI Careers. This Page explains SEBI Recruitment 2018 in brief.
SEBI online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SEBI Grade A Officer Official Notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
|Click here to download the SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase – I Online Exam Admit Card|
Securities and Exchange Board of India shortly called as SEBI, a statutory regulatory body regulates securities market in India. SEBI has been regulating securities market since 1988. Headquarter of SEBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SEBI perform some basic functions such as to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of securities market and to regulate the securities market. Presently, there are more than five hundred employees are working in SEBI across India.
Details of SEBI Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Employment Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||120|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Starting date of Online Application||15th September, 2018|
|Official Website to Apply||www.sebi.gov.in|
Vacancy Details of SEBI Recruitment 2018
Eligibility criteria for SEBI Grade A Officers Vacancy
- Master Degree (Law)/ Bachelor Degree (Law)/ CA/ Engineering Graduate Civil & Mechanical in relevant field from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Age Limit (As on August 31, 2018)
- Age should be maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Selected Grade A officers will get pay scale of Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Other benefits such as House Allowances, Leave Fare, medical expenses..etc
SEBI Exam Centers
- Online examination and interview will be held various cities across india.
- Online Exam
|General/ OBC||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|Starting date of online application||15.09.2018|
|Last date of online application||07.10.2018
|Phase I Online Exam||17.11.2018
|Phase II Online Exam||16.12.2018
How to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement regarding Officer Grade A and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION HK
||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SEBI would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of sarkar jobs.