Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | 14 Vacancies | Scouts & Guides Quota Posts | Last Date Within 18.11.2019 | Download Notification @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway (RRC SR) has recently announced an advertisement for the post of Scouts & Guides Quota over Level 1 & 2. They invite an application from the Indian Citizen for this Railway job. They are offering merely 14 job opportunities for the Chennai, Madurai, Triuchirappalli, Palakkad, Salem and Thirvananthapuram Divisions of Southern Railway. Applications are invited through offline mode to Chennai divisional office gateway on or before 18.11.2019. You can download the application form & job notification directly on their official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://rrcmas.in until the last date.
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared by the Railway Recruitment Cell/ Board on the base of Written Test & percentage of marks obtained by the candidates with minimum 50% (aggregate marks). The shortlisted candidates would be subject to verification of all original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical Examination by Railways as applicable for the Chennai and for the other unit division. The candidates are advised to submit the application & pay the fee before the closing date. Finally shortlisted candidate will be appointed on the base of merit & are medical fitted.
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. Headquarter is located in Chennai central and has six divisions. It started operation in 1951, nearly 65 years ago. Southern railway covers area of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and small portion of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has many factories, manufacturing units and sheds.
Details of Southern Railway Recruitment Cell (SR-RRC) 2019:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Jobs]|
|Employment Notice||No. RRC/02/2019/S&G|
|Designation||Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Chennai & Other Divisions on Southern Railway|
|Closure Date for Receipt of Application||18.11.2019 (17:00 Hrs.)|
|Last Date for Industrially / Economically Backward Classes||03.12.2019 (17:00 Hrs.)|
|Official Website||http://rrcmas.in [OR] https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about Southern Railway Recruitment 2019, Chennai & Other Division admit card, merit list, exam date, results, employee portal and so on. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Bank jobs etc.
RRCMAS Southern Railway Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Scouts & Guides Quota Level 1||12|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Level 2||02|
|Totally, 14 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for RRCMAS Career on Scouts & Guides Quota:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, salary, job vacancy, mode of application & other important notes/links refer Southern Railway Official Notification.
- Passed matriculation or its equivalent with 50% aggregate marks.
- He/ She should be between 18 to 30 years for Level 2 & 18 to 33 years for Level 1 as on 01.01.2020.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable for all the candidates & for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes should pay the fee of Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only).
Fee Payment Mode:
- Offline mode, either in form of Demand Draft (DD) or Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of Chairman/ RRC/ Chennai payable at Chennai.
- Offline mode
The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, III Floor, No 5, Dr. P. V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
Steps to Apply & Download SR Indian Railway Recruitment Cell Job Notification & Application Form 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://rrcmas.in”.
- Find the “Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota 2019-20 (Level 2 & Level 1 Posts)” on the home page & click on “Click here for Notification”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back & select “Click here for Application Form”.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – SR | Trackman, Helper & Pointsman Posts | Total Vacancies 2393 | Last Date 12.09.2019 | Apply online @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway invites online application from eligible Ex-Servicemen for engagement in safety categories of Bridge Organisation, Track Machine Organisation and other similar technical safety categories of Southern Railway on full time contract basis. It is going to fill up 2393 vacancies. Recently it has circulated new job notification [No: P(P)135/I/1/TMR/Vol.II] on 13.08.2019 for above said SR jobs 2019. As per the RRC Southern Railway notification, these vacancies are allocated for Level- 1 Posts (i.e.) Trackman, Helper & Pointsman. Applicants who are seeking Railway Jobs those candidates can apply to this Southern Railway Jobs 2019 on or before the last date 12.09.2019.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website (sr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcmas.in). Aspirants must be a Ex-service man and have 15 years of service. Candidates upper age limit should be 50 years. Shortlisted Ex-Servicemen will be called for verification of Original Documents. The selected Ex-Servicemen are liable to be posted anywhere within the jurisdiction of Southern Railway (i.e.) Chennai [Tamilnadu] & etc. Online moe applications only will be accepted. More details of RRC Southern Railway recruitment vacancy, upcoming RRC SR job notices, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Railway Recruitment Cell Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||No: P(P)135/I/1/TMR/Vol.II|
|Job Name||Level-1 Posts (Trackman, Helper & Pointsman)|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]/ Anywhere in Southern Railway|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.09.2019 (17.00 hrs)|
|Official Website||sr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcmas.in|
You may visit sr.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about Southern Railway recruitment. Here you will get information of Level 1 posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRCMAS 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Southern Railway notification, overall 2393 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Trackman, Helper & Pointsman Posts
- Ex-Serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be considered.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Southern Railway selection will be based on verification of Original Documents.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply RRC Southern Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rrcmas.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Ex-Servicemen to Level-1 Posts on Contract Basis”, click on the advertisement.
- SR notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|SR NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|