Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Cell | General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 142 | Last Date 06.06.2019 | Download Application Form @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway invites offline application from employees of southern railway & ICF. It has announced the recruitment notification for 142 vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for Railway jobs can use this chance. As per the Southern railway recruitment notification, these 142 vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer/P.Way & Junior Engineer/Track Machine Organization posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. The last date for receipt of the application is 06.06.2019.
SR RRC recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Selection will be based on written examination. Selected candidates will be appointed at Southern railway, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Applicants must have completed 12th/ Diploma from recognized board or university. Candidate age limit should be 42 years. Contenders should submit offline application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of southern railway jobs, merit list, upcoming vacancies, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. Headquarter is located in Chennai central and has six divisions. It started operation in 1951, nearly 65 years ago. Southern railway covers area of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and small portion of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has many factories, manufacturing units and sheds.
Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer/P.Way & Junior Engineer/TMO|
|Last Date to submit the southern railway application||06.06.2019|
You may visit www.rrcmas.in Website to get more details about this southern railway recruitment. Here you will get information of junior engineer eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Southern Railway 2019 Vacancy
- Southern Railway allocates overall 142 vacancies for junior engineer posts. post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Junior Engineer Vacancies
- Applicants must have completed 12th/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Southern Railway selection will be based on GDCE written exam.
Mode of Application
- Contenders should submit offline application only.
- Applicants should send their filled application form to following address by ordinary post
The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
How to apply Southern Railway JE Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website rrcmas.in.
- Find the advertisement for JE posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|