SSCER Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission – Eastern Region | Notification for Selection Posts | Total Vacancies 97 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSCER Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission for Eastern Region shortly SSCER invites application for selection posts (Group B and C posts). Totally, 97 vacancies are allotted for Selection Posts. Eligible candidates apply online for SSCER Selection Posts Recruitment on or before the last date (September 24, 2017). Submit online application form @ SSC online website. Send the hard copy of online application to the SSCER regional office within ten days from the closing date of online application.
SSC online application submitted incompletely and the hard copy of online application with necessary documents received after the specified date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSCER Selection Post official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains SSCER Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now.
SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR).
SSCER Regional office is located in Kolkata and act as recruitment agency for West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Details of SSCER Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (Eastern Region)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts)
Total Vacancies: 97
Pay Scale (PB1): INR 5,200 – 20,200/- (Group C)
Pay Scale (PB2): INR 9,300 – 34,800/- (Group B)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of SSCER Selection Posts Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking)||01|
|Assistant (Architectural Department)||06|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||07|
|Junior Zoological Assistant||07|
|Junior Geographical Assistant||02|
|Library and Information Assistant (Group B)||01|
|Library and Information Assistant (Group C)||01|
|Research Associate (Folk-lore)||01|
|Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry)||01|
|Research Associate (Linguistics)||02|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||02|
Eligibility criteria for SSCER Selection Posts
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Printed copy of online application should send to the SSCER Regional office within ten days from 24.09.2017. Postal address of Regional Office as follows.
The Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020.
Steps to apply for SSCER Selection Posts vacancies
- Go to SSCER official website and then look for Advt. no. ER-02/2017.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, apply online for the SSC posts.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application and send it to the regional office.
- Before send the copy of online application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly, check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||25.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.09.2017 (5:00 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSCER Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming SSC Jobs here.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|