TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 | Tamilnadu Police | Technical Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification | TNUSRB Exam Syllabus | Total Job Vacancy: 309 | APPLY Online @ www.tnusrbonline.org | Last Date: 10.08.2018
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Notification: Great News today to whom looking for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment for long time, yes wait is over now Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Shortly called as TNUSRB, released a latest notification of Technical Sub Inspector (SI), Currently they recruiting 309 Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical). Interested candidates should download the official notification to check their eligibility criteria for the latest TNUSRB Recruitment and eligible candidates may apply for the recruitment through online mode by visiting the official website of TNUSRB (www.tnusrbonline.org) .
To know more about the upcoming defence jobs in India and recent employment news in tamilnadu then bookmark our website for future recruitment news. Online Application will be activated from the date of 11.07.2018 to 10.08.2018. Aspirants download the official notification of TNUSRB Technical SI Vacancy to check the educational qualification, age limit, Pay Scale, application fee and how to apply online details. TNUSRB Exam syllabus 2018 is given below, you can get the syllabus from official website or this page. In this page we described short notification details of latest TNUSRB Recruitment. Get a direct pdf notification and apply online registration form at the bottom of this page.
Click: TN Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification for Sub Inspector of Police
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Employment Type||State Govt Job|
|Total No of Vacancies||309|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector of Police (Technical)|
TNUSRB SI Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Total no of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Technical Sub Inspector||309||Rs. 36900 – 116600/-|
Eligibility Criteria of TNUSRB Technical SI Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants should be completed a diploma in ECE or B.E/B.Tech in ECE.
- Candidates should studied Tamil as a Subject in 10th/12th Standard. if you are not studied, will have to pass the Tamil Part-II test conducted by TNPSC within 2 years of Joining the service.
- Check official notification for other educational details.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum 20 years to maximum 28 years for general category.
- BC/BC (Muslim)/MBC/Denotified Community : Minimum 20 years & Maximum 30 years.
- SC/ST Candidates : Minimum 20 years to Maximum 33 years
- For Widow: Max 35 years.
- Ex Service men: 45 years.
- Department Candidates should have maximum 45 years.
Mode of Application
- Any other mode of application will be rejected.
- Online Computer based Test or Written Exam
- Physical Measurement test
- Certificate Verification
- Viva Voce
- Rs.36900 – 116600/-
- Rs.500/- have to pay via Online or offline through SBI
- Will be intimated at the time of Hall Ticket Issue
|Starting Date for Online Submission||11.07.2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application form Online||10.08.2018|
|Computer Based Written test||Will be Announced Later|
How to Apply Online for Latest TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
- Interested Candidates are request to visit the official website of TNUSRB Online (i.e) www.tnusrbonline.org.
- Download Notification pdf and Check whether you have eligible to apply for recent TNUSRB SI Vacancy or not.
- Once you have confirmed, Click Apply Online LINK and fill up the online application form correctly before you proceed to submit it.
- Verify the given details at once.
- Finally, Submit the Online Registration form and Pay the application fee via Online Debit Card/Credit card/Online Banking/Mobile Banking/UPI.
- Aspirants have to submit the form before the last date of 10.08.2018.
|APPLY ONLINE DIRECT LINK
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|TNUSRB EXAM SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|