TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board | Sub Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 969 | Last Date 19.04.2019 | Apply online @ www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Sub Inspector (SI) posts. As per the TN Police recruitment notification 2019, totally 969 vacancies are allotted for SI posts. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs can use this Tamilnadu Police job opportunity. Eligible applicants can make the online registration from 20.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 19.04.2019.
|Clicik here to download TNUSRB SI syllabus|
|Click here to download TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2019|
TNUSRB recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Candidate’s age limit should be 20 to 28 years. Selection will be based on Written Exam, PMT/ ET/ PET & Viva Voce. Selected aspirants will be placed at TN Police Department, Tamilnadu state. Online applications only accepted and contenders have to pay required fee. More details of TNUSRB recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Click: TN Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
Details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. 02/ 2019|
|Job Name||Sub Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.36900 – 116600|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.04.2019|
You may visit TNUSRB Online Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TNUSRB 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 969 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TK)||660|
|Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||276|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TSP)||33|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 20 to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, PMT/ ET/ PET & Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to pay required fee via online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI Challan).
How to apply TN Police SI Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website tnusrbonline.org.
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF
SUB-INSPECTOR OF POLICE(TK, AR, TSP) – 2019″, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board 2019 Vacancy Notification | Police Constable, Jail Warder & Firemen Posts | Total 8826 Job Vacancies | Apply TNUSRB Online Application Form 2019 @ www.tnusrbonline.org | Last Date 08th April 2019
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced vacancy notification 2019 for the recruitment of following posts like, Police Constable (PC), Jail Warder and Firemen. As per TNUSRB 2019 vacancy notification, totally 8826 vacancies are allotted for TNUSRB Firemen, PC and Jail warder jobs. This is huge opportunities for Tamil Nadu candidates. So, they can use this great chance. TNUSRB is inviting online applications from both male and female persons. Willing and eligible candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2019 through online mode on or before the last date of 08th April 2019. Candidates may download TNUSRB vacancy 2019 notification from TNUSRB official website of www.tnusrbonline.org.
Candidates should have passed in 10th standard examination or its equivalent from any recognized schools. All candidates must have attained the ages of 18 years to 24 years as on 01.07.2019. TNUSRB Police job recruitment process will be made on following stages such us, written examination, physical measurement, PET and interview. The applying TNUSRB online link will be activated form 08.03.2019 and closed on 08.04.2019. Other mode of application form will be not considered. Who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) 2019 Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, TNUSRB 2019 Syllabus, TNUSRB Admit Cards 2019, TNUSRB Results 2019, TNUSRB Upcoming Notification 2019/ TNUSRB Next Recruitment 2019 & etc.
Details of TNUSRB 2019 Vacancy:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job/ Police Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable (PC), Jail Warder and Firemen|
|No. of Vacancies||8826|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18200 to 52900/-|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
|TNUSRB Official Website||www.tnusrbonline.org|
Here Tamil Nadu Police Constable, SI & Jail Warder Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of TNUSRB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Police Constable (Gr-II)||8427|
|Jail Warder (G-II)||208|
|Total TNUSRB Job vacancies 2019||8826|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
- 10th Standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in TNUSRB official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in TNUSRB 2019 Vacancy notification given below.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Document Verification.
- Check more details of selection process in TNUSRB PC, SI & Jailor Vacancy Notification 2019 given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Fee -> Rs. 130/-
- Online Mode – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode – By SBI E-Challan.
|Date of TNUSRB Notification 2019||06.03.2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08.03.2019 from 10.00 AM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08.04.2019|
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.tnusrbonline.org
- Find the correct TNUSRB 2019 vacancy notification “COMMON RECRUITMENT – 2019 (GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Notification 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of TNUSRB police online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 | Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID (Chennai) Notification | Junior Reporter Posts | Total 37 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.tnpolice.gov.in | Last Date 21st Mar 2019
TN Police Recruitment 2019: Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID (Chennai) has issued its job notification for the recruitment of Junior Reporter Post. As per Tamil Nadu State Police job notification, particularly 37 vacancies are allotted for Jr.Reporter position. Tamil Nadu Police Department invites offline applications from eligible candidates. Willing and eligible persons may send their prescribed application form to Police Shorthand Bureau, Chennai through registered post on or before the last date of 21st March 2019. Download official job notification from Tamil Nadu Police official website.
Candidates should have possessed 12th standard with government technical examination. The police recruitment selection process will be made on through skill test and oral test. The skill test/ oral test call letter will send via post to eligible candidates. After that, selected person shall be posted at any district in Tamil Nadu. The last date for receipt of application is 21st March 2019. Incomplete and application received after the due date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID (Chennai)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Junior Reporter|
|No. of Vacancies||37|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36200 to 114800/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2019:
- 12th standard/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Tamil Nadu Police official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in TN Police latest official notification given below.
- Skill Test.
- Oral Test.
- Check more details of selection process in TNUSRB vacancy notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP Office Complex, Mylapore, Chennai-4.
|Date of Notification||20.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||21.03.2019|
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Bureau-SBCID Chennai Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website-> www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for TN Police jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.