TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 | Constable, Firemen & Jailwarder Posts | Total Vacancies 11,741 | Last Date 26.10.2020 | TN Police Recruitment Notification @ www.tnusrbonline.org
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (தமிழ்நாடு சீருடைப் பணியாளர் தேர்வு குழுமம்) has circulated new job notification [Advt No 01/2020] on 17.09.2020 to fill up 11,741 vacancies. According to the TN Police Recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Police Constable Grade II (இரண்டாம் நிலை காவலர்), Jail Warder (இரண்டாம் நிலை சிறை காவலர்) & Firemen (தீயணைப்பாளர்) posts. Applicants who are seeking Government Jobs in Tamilnadu can use this Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment. As per the TNUSRB Recruitment notification, apply online link will be activated on 26.09.2020 and it will be ended on 26.10.2020.
|Click here to get TNUSRB PC Result 2020|
|Click here to download TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2020 [Exam Date 13.12.2020]|
|Click here to get TNUSRB Exam Syllabus 2020|
TNUSRB Recruitment notification & Tamilnadu Police Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.tnusrbonline.org. TN Police selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Certificate Verification. Tamilnadu Police Dept will conduct the written exam on 13.12.2020. Candidates who have shortlisted in TN Police recruitment process will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. Applicants who want to get 10th pass jobs those candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc to apply these Tamilnadu Police Jobs. More details of TN Police Latest vacancy, upcoming TNUSRB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, TN Police admit card, TNUSRB result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Note: TNUSRB has issued additional vacancy notice for the fireman post. Refer notification has added below in this page|
Details of Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (தமிழ்நாடு சீருடைப் பணியாளர் தேர்வு குழுமம்)|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No 01/2020|
|Job Name||Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warder & Firemen|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||26.09.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.10.2020|
|TN Police Exam Date||13.12.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. You may visit District TN Police Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Constable, Jail warder & Firemen posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about State Govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Tamilnadu Jobs and etc.
Tamilnadu Police Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 10906 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve)||3784||Rs.18200-52900|
|Constable Grade II – (Special Force)||6545|
|Jail Warder Grade II||119||Rs.18200-52900|
|Fire & Rescue Department|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Constable, Jailwarder & Firemen Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th std or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 24 years as on 01.07.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN Police selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Certificate Verification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicant should pas Rs.130 via online mode.
How to apply TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tnusrbonline.org.
- Find the advertisement “COMMON RECRUITMENT 2020 (GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up TN Police Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|FIREMEN VACANCY INCREASE NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|