TNRD Karur Recruitment 2020 | Office Assistant & Driver, Watchman Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 09.09.2020 | Download TNRD Recruitment Notification @ karur.nic.in
TNRD Karur Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj (தமிழ்நாடு ஊரக வளர்ச்சி மற்றும் ஊராட்சி துறை), Karur invites offline applications from 8th pass candidates. TNRD is going to fill up 09 vacancies in Karur District and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department notification, these vacancies are allotted for Office Assistant (அலுவலக உதவியாளர்), Driver (ஈப்பு ஓட்டுநர்) & Night Watchman (இரவு காவலர்) posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given addresson or before 09.09.2020.
TNRD Recruitment notification and TNRD Karur Recruitment application form is available @ www.karur.nic.in. Applicants should pass 8th Std and able to read and write Tamil Language. Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. TNRD selection will be based on Interview/ Merit list. Selected candidates will be placed at Karur [கரூர்]. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. More details of Tamilnadu TNRD latest vacancy, upcoming TNRD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About TN Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is established to implement state and central schemes in rural areas. Their main role is poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment and natural Disorder rehabilitation. The Panchayat Raj Department has various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. There are 12,524 Village Panchayats, 385 Panchayat Unions and 31 District Panchayats.
Details of TNRD Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj (தமிழ்நாடு ஊரக வளர்ச்சி மற்றும் ஊராட்சி துறை), Karur|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant (அலுவலக உதவியாளர்), Driver (ஈப்பு ஓட்டுநர்) & Watchman (இரவு காவலர்)|
|Job Location||Karur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||09.09.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of Driver, Watchman & Office Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TNRD Vacancy Details
- As per the TNRD notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Office Assistant & Other Posts
- Office Assistant & Driver: Applicants should pass 8th Std from recognized board.
- Watchman: Applicants able to read and write Tamil Language.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNRD selection will be based on Interview/ Merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should send the offline applications to மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரின் நேர்முக உதவியாளர் (வளர்ச்சி) address.
How to apply TNRD Karur Recruitment Notification
- Go to official websitee. www.karur.nic.in.
- Click “Notices->Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment in Panchayat Development Department – 20.08.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TNRD Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from TNRD Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|