UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018 | Union Public Service Commission – Call Letter/Admit Card for Combined Defence Service Examination (CDS-I) | Total Vacancies: 414 | Last Date to Download: 04.02.2018 | Download Admit Card/Call Letter @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018 – Union Public Service Commission popularly known as (UPSC) has published Call Letter/Admit Card link in official website of UPSC for Combined Defence Service Examination (CDS-I). Candidates who were registered 414 vacancies of UPSC Recruitment 2018, those people can download their call letter from the official website of UPPSC (i.e) uppsc.gov.in
Applicants should bring your hard copy of admit card for verification on the day of CDS-Examination at the venue of center on mentioned date. So, download earlier his /her Admit card from the given link. Don’t wait till the last date, avoid the last time rushes. Candidates should bring your admit card along with necessary documents to CDS-I Examination. This page explains how to download Admit card in brief.
Details of UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Category: Call letter/Admit Card
Admit Card Status: Available Now
Name of the Examination: Combined Defence Services Examination – I (CDS-I)
Total Vacancies: 414
Date of Examination: 4th February 2018
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Documents requires at Combined Defence Service Examination (CDS-I) 2018:
Candidates who are going to appearing the Combined Defence Service Examination (CDS-I), should bring their admit card along with following documents.
- Hard copy of Combined Defence Service Examination (I) Admit card/Call Letter.
- Any valid ID proof (i.e) Voter ID/Passport copy/Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving license.
How to Download UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018
- Go to official website of UPSC (i.e).upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card tab –>E-Admit Card for Various Examination of UPSC.
- And then go to admit card login Credential and enter your Registration No/Roll No and DOB (dd-mm-yy).
- After that, you should click on Login button.
- Your admit card will display in front of computer screen.
- And then download your admit card and save for future use.
- After that, take a printout copy of your admit card.
|Starting date to download admit card||10.01.2018|
|Last date to download admit card||04.02.2018|