UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 | Union Public Service Commission Admit Card for CMS Exam 2018 | Total Vacancies: 454 | Last Date to Download: 22.07.2018 | Download Admit Card/Call Letter @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 – Union Public Service Commission popularly known as (UPSC) has activated Call Letter/Admit Card link in official website of UPSC for Combined Medical Service Examination (CMS 2018). Candidates who have registered for 454 vacancies of UPSC Recruitment of CMS are requested to download their call letter from the official website of UPSC (i.e) upsc.gov.in
Applicants should bring your hard copy of admit card for verification on the day of CMS Examination at the venue of center on mentioned date. So, download earlier his /her Admit card from the given link. Don’t wait till the last date, avoid the last time rushes. Candidates should bring your admit card along with necessary documents to CMS Examination. This page explains how to download Admit card in brief.
Details of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Category||Call letter/Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Medical Service Exam (CMS)|
Important Documents requires at UPSC CMS Examination 2018:
Candidates who are going to appear for the Combined Medical Service Examination 2018, should bring their admit card along with following documents.
- Hard copy of Combined Medical Service Examination Admit card/Call Letter.
- Any valid ID proof (i.e) Voter ID/Passport copy/Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving license.
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018
- Go to official website of UPSC (i.e).upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card tab –>Find a Correct E-Admit Card for CMS Examination of UPSC.
- And then go to admit card login Credential page and enter your Registration No/Roll No and DOB (dd-mm-yy).
- After that, you should click on Login button.
- Your admit card will display on the computer screen.
- And then download your admit card and save for future use.
- After that, take a printout copy of your admit card.
|Starting date to download admit card||02.07.2018|
|Last date to download admit card||22.07.2018|