VSSC Recruitment 2019 | ISRO – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 158 | Walk in Interview Date 17.08.2019 | Download VSSC Notification @ www.vssc.gov.in
VSSC Recruitment 2019: ISRO – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is looking for Technician Apprentice in various disciplines to be engaged under Apprentice act 1961 for the training year 2019-20. Recently it has released the new job notification for VSSC Apprentice vacancy. As per the ISRO VSSC recruitment 2019 notification, totally 158 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts. Applicants who want get central govt jobs in Kerala can use this chance. Interested aspirants may attend the interview arranged by BOAT Chennai & Supervisory Development Centre Kerala on 17.08.2019. Before attend the VSSC interview candidates may either register themselves at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or www.sdcentre.org on before the last date 17.08.2019.
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Jobs 2019 notification is available in official website (www.vssc.gov.in). Candidates who have possessed Diploma in or after 2017 are only eligible to apply. Ex-apprentices or current apprentices are not eligible to attend this interview. Sandwich Diplomas, Private Diploma, Short term/ certificate courses etc. are not acceptable. The selection list will be prepared on academic scores at Diploma level. Shortlisted aspirants will undergo 1 year apprentice training (2019-20) at Kerala. More details of VSSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming ISRO Job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||ISRO – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date to make registration||17.08.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||17.08.2019|
You may visit www.vssc.gov.in Website to get more details about ISRO VSSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
www.vssc.gov.in 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the ISRO VSSC notification, overall 158 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO VSSC Technician Apprentice Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on 31.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on the walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|17.08.2019 (Saturday)||9.30 am to 5.30 pm||Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates may either register themselves at mhrdnats.gov.in or www.sdcentre.org.
How to attend ISRO Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Jobs 2019 Interview
- Go to official website vssc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notification for Selection of Technician Apprentices (Engg.)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|VSSC NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of VSSC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
VSSC Recruitment 2019 | Project Trainee Posts | 02 Vacancies | Last Date: 12.07.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.vssc.gov.in
VSSC Recruitment 2019: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) released today (24.06.2019) a notification for the post of Project Trainee with 02 vacancies. They invite full time Post Graduated candidates to fulfill their vacancies across India. We are also providing the updates for the Under Graduates i.e. Engineering Students to obtain their passion. You can download the application form from their official website. They accept only offline applications from 24.06.2019 and the submission of application form on or before the last date (12.07.2019) to the mentioned address given below. Applicants are invited for Short-term assignment over a year for the specific projects. Stay tuned to their (VSSC) official website (mentioned below) for the upcoming of VSSC 307 Admit Cards, Call Letter, Exam Date, VSSC syllabus 307 etc.
A VSSC job for Trainee picks the candidates on the basis of test performance or interview as per the general norms of the Department of Space. Candidate who hold a Post Graduate in ME/ M.Tech in ECE are eligible for Project Trainee – 01 with a pay 30k (Rs.30,000) and M.Sc. in Physics are welcomed for Project Trainee – 02 with a pay 25k (Rs.25,000) for the role of Trainee in VSSC. The applicants who are willing to apply for the Project Trainee of VSSC should envelope the application as “Application for the position of PROJECT TRAINEE 01/02 ON SHORT-TERM ASSIGNMENT – ADVT. NO. 307” on the top of document cover. The candidates who are interested to submit their application as per vssc.gov.in prescribed format by attaching your recent passport size photography and enclosing your self-attested copy of certificates and mark sheets before VSSC last exam (examination) date.
Details About VSSC Career Opportunity 2019:
|Board of Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Status of Position & Duration||Short-term assignment (one year)|
|Date of closing||12.07.2019|
Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Project Trainee for the Department of Space of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Government of India, Thiruvananthapuram. You can also pursue dailyrecruitment.in for daily updates about recruitment & admit cards under several categories.
Position & Pay Structure of VSSC in Detail:
|Position Category||Number of Post||Salary in Rs. pm|
|Project Trainee – 01||01||30,000|
|Project Trainee – 02||01||25,000|
|Total Positions: 02|
Candidates are selected as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No fee will be paid for application or interview. The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts are requested to refer the following advertisement regarding their eligibility criteria etc.
VSSC Eligibility Criteria for Project Trainee:
- For Project Trainee – 01:
- ME/ M.Tech in ECE from a recognized university.
- Knowledge in DSP & Computer Programming is preferred.
- For Project Trainee – 02:
- M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized university.
- Knowledge in Computer Programming is preferred.
The selection process may be based on
- Written Test or Personal Interview
- Offline mode via Speed Post.
- Submit your application to Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment & Review Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 022.
Steps to Apply for VSSC Project Trainee 2019:
- Go to VSSC’s official page “http://www.vssc.gov.in”.
- Select the Recruitment option on the menu bar.
- Then click on “Application for the position of PROJECT TRAINEE 01/02 ON SHORT-TERM ASSIGNMENT – ADVT. NO. 307” from the recruitment notice.
- Now click on “View Advertisement” to view the notification.
- And click on “Download Application Format” to get application form.
- After download make a print of it.
- Then fill up that mandatory datum.
- Finally, post your filled application to the above mentioned address.