VSSC Recruitment 2019 | Project Trainee Posts | 02 Vacancies | Last Date: 12.07.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.vssc.gov.in
VSSC Recruitment 2019: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) released today (24.06.2019) a notification for the post of Project Trainee with 02 vacancies. They invite full time Post Graduated candidates to fulfill their vacancies across India. We are also providing the updates for the Under Graduates i.e. Engineering Students to obtain their passion. You can download the application form from their official website. They accept only offline applications from 24.06.2019 and the submission of application form on or before the last date (12.07.2019) to the mentioned address given below. Applicants are invited for Short-term assignment over a year for the specific projects. Stay tuned to their (VSSC) official website (mentioned below) for the upcoming of VSSC 307 Admit Cards, Call Letter, Exam Date, VSSC syllabus 307 etc.
A VSSC job for Trainee picks the candidates on the basis of test performance or interview as per the general norms of the Department of Space. Candidate who hold a Post Graduate in ME/ M.Tech in ECE are eligible for Project Trainee – 01 with a pay 30k (Rs.30,000) and M.Sc. in Physics are welcomed for Project Trainee – 02 with a pay 25k (Rs.25,000) for the role of Trainee in VSSC. The applicants who are willing to apply for the Project Trainee of VSSC should envelope the application as “Application for the position of PROJECT TRAINEE 01/02 ON SHORT-TERM ASSIGNMENT – ADVT. NO. 307” on the top of document cover. The candidates who are interested to submit their application as per vssc.gov.in prescribed format by attaching your recent passport size photography and enclosing your self-attested copy of certificates and mark sheets before VSSC last exam (examination) date.
Details About VSSC Career Opportunity 2019:
|Board of Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Status of Position & Duration||Short-term assignment (one year)|
|Date of closing||12.07.2019|
Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Project Trainee for the Department of Space of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Government of India, Thiruvananthapuram. You can also pursue dailyrecruitment.in for daily updates about recruitment & admit cards under several categories.
Position & Pay Structure of VSSC in Detail:
|Position Category||Number of Post||Salary in Rs. pm|
|Project Trainee – 01||01||30,000|
|Project Trainee – 02||01||25,000|
|Total Positions: 02|
Candidates are selected as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No fee will be paid for application or interview. The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts are requested to refer the following advertisement regarding their eligibility criteria etc.
VSSC Eligibility Criteria for Project Trainee:
- For Project Trainee – 01:
- ME/ M.Tech in ECE from a recognized university.
- Knowledge in DSP & Computer Programming is preferred.
- For Project Trainee – 02:
- M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized university.
- Knowledge in Computer Programming is preferred.
The selection process may be based on
- Written Test or Personal Interview
- Offline mode via Speed Post.
- Submit your application to Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment & Review Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 022.
Steps to Apply for VSSC Project Trainee 2019:
- Go to VSSC’s official page “http://www.vssc.gov.in”.
- Select the Recruitment option on the menu bar.
- Then click on “Application for the position of PROJECT TRAINEE 01/02 ON SHORT-TERM ASSIGNMENT – ADVT. NO. 307” from the recruitment notice.
- Now click on “View Advertisement” to view the notification.
- And click on “Download Application Format” to get application form.
- After download make a print of it.
- Then fill up that mandatory datum.
- Finally, post your filled application to the above mentioned address.
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE>>|
|Download Application Form||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|