WB Health Recruitment 2019 | Staff Nurse, Consultant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 15.12.2019 | Apply online @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2019: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, South 24 Parganas invites online application for 48 posts of Staff Nurse, Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS), Immunization Volunteer (IV), District Consultant (Quality Assurance/ Public Health), Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) and Dental Assistant under NHM. It invites applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are looking for jobs in West Bengal can make the online registration from 28.11.2019 to 15.12.2019. Applied candidates should submt the hard copy of online application to given address on or 20.12.2019.
WB Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification & apply online link is available @ www.wbhealth.gov.in. Applicants should pass Matric/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM from recognized board or university. Age limit should be between 20 years to 64 years. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at South 24 Parganas District [WB]. More details of WB health recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WB Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, South 24 Parganas|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, Immunization Volunteers, District Consultant, STLS & Dental Assistant|
|Job Location||South 24 Parganas District [WB]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2019|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application||20.12.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
You may visit www.wbhealth.gov.in Website to get more details about WB Health recruitment. Here you will get information of Staff Nurse, KTS, STLS & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
WB Health Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 48 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, KTS, STLS & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass Matric/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 20 years to 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and CMOH South 24 Parganas, Administrative Building (2nd Floor), M.R. Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033, West Bengal
- Rs.100 for UR candidates and Rs.50 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft -in favour of District Health and Family Welfare Samity, South 24 Parganas, payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
Steps to apply West Bengal Health Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice for the Different Vacant Posts of NHM for South 24 Parganas District”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|