WB Health Recruitment 2020 | 107 Vacancies | Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Last Date 26.12.2019 & 30.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2020: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly & Purba Medinipur District are going to recruit 107 vacancies for the following posts such as Facility Level Quality Manager, Block Accounts Manager, Sahayika (Attendant), Staff Nurse, District Consultant, Dental Assistant, Yoga Instructor, Medical Officer & so on. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates by Speed post/ Courier/ by hand. This WB Health recruitment 2020 job notification has been published on their official website @ www.wbhealth.gov.in for an engagement of above said different posts under NHM/ NUHM/ NACP Programme. The last date for submitting the West Bengal Health Department Jobs application is 26.12.2019 & 30.12.2019.
WB Health Recruitment 2020 application form & job notification are downloaded from their career portal. Selection shall be on the base of Academic Qualification, Experience, Written Test, Computer Test and Interview. Applicant should possess prescribed education such as Matriculation/ HS Passed/ Minimum Bachelor degree/ Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline/ PG-Diploma/ UG from a recognized board/ university. Candidate must attain the prescribed age limit for applying those positions. Aspirants should have minimal experience along with educational. Refer WB Health official website to get more details about upcoming vacancies & notices, exam date, syllabus, answer key, admit card, merit/ selection list, result etc.
Details about WB Health Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||MEMO No. DH&FWS/MID-E/ 2086 / I /2019-20|
|MEMO No. 7546|
|Designation||Facility Level Quality Manager, Block Accounts Manager, Sahayika (Attendant), Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Others|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Closure Date||26.12.2019 & 30.12.2019|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to all latest government jobs and future updates regarding WB Health recruitment 2020, admit card, syllabus, exam date, investigation procedure, result, merit list/ selection list etc.
WB Health Job Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Facility Level Quality Manager||02|
|Block Accounts Manager||01|
|Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor||06|
|Art Senior Medical Officer||01|
|District Assistant Programme||01|
|Psychiatric Nurse/ Trained General Nurse||01|
|Totally, 107 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Facility Manager & Other Careers:
Refer WB Health Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection method, application mode, application fee, postal address, job vacancy details, last date, etc.
- Matriculation/ HS Passed & Good command in local Language/ Minimum Bachelor degree/ MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing/ Life Science/Social Science graduate/ GNM/ Post Graduate/ BDS/ Graduate in any discipline/ PG-Diploma/ UG from a recognized board/ university.
- Age shall be vary from 20 to 66 years for each positions (refer official).
- Selection would be made on the basis of Academic Qualification, Experience, Written Test, Computer Test and Interview.
- Charge of Rs. 100 for unreserved candidates & Rs. 50 for reserved category will be applicable (Only for Memo No. 7546).
- Application fees to be submitted in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, A/C Non-NHM, Hooghly” payable at Kolkata (Only for Memo No. 7546).
- AII Candidates are requested to submit the duly filled in application by Speed post/ Courier/ in the designated Drop Box along with all testimonials before the last date.
|Memo No||Last Date & Time||Address|
|No. 7546||30.12.2019 (within 4 pm)||Office of the CMOH, Burra Bazar, DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah Hooghly, Pin 712 701|
|No. DH & FWS/ MID-E/ 2086 / I /2019-20||26.12.2019 (within 5 pm)||Office of the CMOH, Purba Medinipur|
Steps to Apply for WB Health Department Jobs:
- Go to the official website “https://www.wbhealth.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Recruitment of different contractual posts under DH & FWS, Hooghly” and “Engagement Notice for different Categories of Staff (on contractual)”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
WB Health Recruitment 2019 | Staff Nurse, Consultant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 15.12.2019 | Apply online @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2019: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, South 24 Parganas invites online application for 48 posts of Staff Nurse, Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS), Immunization Volunteer (IV), District Consultant (Quality Assurance/ Public Health), Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) and Dental Assistant under NHM. It invites applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are looking for jobs in West Bengal can make the online registration from 28.11.2019 to 15.12.2019. Applied candidates should submt the hard copy of online application to given address on or 20.12.2019.
WB Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification & apply online link is available @ www.wbhealth.gov.in. Applicants should pass Matric/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM from recognized board or university. Age limit should be between 20 years to 64 years. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at South 24 Parganas District [WB]. More details of WB health recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WB Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, South 24 Parganas|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, Immunization Volunteers, District Consultant, STLS & Dental Assistant|
|Job Location||South 24 Parganas District [WB]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2019|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application||20.12.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
You may visit www.wbhealth.gov.in Website to get more details about WB Health recruitment. Here you will get information of Staff Nurse, KTS, STLS & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
WB Health Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 48 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, KTS, STLS & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass Matric/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 20 years to 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and CMOH South 24 Parganas, Administrative Building (2nd Floor), M.R. Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033, West Bengal
- Rs.100 for UR candidates and Rs.50 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft -in favour of District Health and Family Welfare Samity, South 24 Parganas, payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
Steps to apply West Bengal Health Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice for the Different Vacant Posts of NHM for South 24 Parganas District”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.