WB Health Recruitment 2020 | 221 Vacancies | Lab Technician, GDMO & Other Posts | Last Date 29.09.2020 | Download Notification @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2020: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, are going to recruit 221 vacancies. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), MO, FTMO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel & Data Manager positions. This WB Health recruitment 2020 job notification has been published on their official website @ www.wbhealth.gov.in for an engagement of above said West Bengal Jobs under NHM & WBSAP&CS. Only offline application will be accepted & the last date for applying the application is 29.09.2020.
|Click here to get WB GNM Nursing Final Merit List 2020|
WB announced new job notification on 07.09.2020. The engagement is purely on contract basis, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Selection may be on the base of Academic Qualification/ Written Test/ Interview. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application. Application should reach to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas. Applications are accepted only in the prescribed format available in the official website. Refer official website to get more details about upcoming WB Health vacancies & notices, exam date, syllabus, answer key, admit card, merit/ selection list, result etc.
Details about WB Health Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Board of Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Designation||District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), MO, FTMO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel & Data Manager|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|WB Health Apply Date||07.09.2020|
|Closure Date for Submission of Application||29.09.2020|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to all latest government jobs and future updates regarding WB Health recruitment 2020, admit card, syllabus, exam date, investigation procedure, result, merit list/ selection list etc.
West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2020 in Detail:
|Under NHM/ WBSAP&CS Programme|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Staff Nurse Career:
- Applicants having 10+2/ Any Degree/ MBBS/ GNM/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ Equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
|Category||Maximum age limit|
|District Consultant (Quality Monitoring), Lab Tech, Lab Tech, Counsellor, Hospital Attendant, Sanitary Attendant, Counsellor, Accounts Personnel, Data Manager||40 years.|
|MO, FTMO, GDMO||63 years|
|Staff Nurse||64 years|
|Lab Tech (WBSAP&CS Programme)||60 years|
- Selection may be based on Academic Qualification/ Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates.
- Fee should be paid in favour of District Health & Family Welfare, Samiti.
- Application via offline is accepted.
- All applicants must forward their application via Registered/ Speed post to Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin-700-124
Steps to Apply for WB Health Department Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “www.north24parganas.gov.in
- Pick the “Recruitments” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Recruitment Notification of NHM & WBSAP&CS, North 24 Parganas, Dept. of H&FW, GoWB”
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|