WB Health Recruitment 2020 | Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 200 | Last Date 17.04.2020 | WB Health Application Form Download @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2020: Application are invited from eligible candidates for the following contractual posts i.e. District Consultant, MO, FTMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Data Manager under National Health Mission (NHM), District Health and Family Welfare, North 24 Parganas. Recently new job notification [Memo No DH&FWS/NHM/2020/421] was released on 16.03.2020 by West Bengal Health Department regarding to fill up 200 vacancies. Applicants who are looking for jobs in West Bengal requested to submit their application form in the prescribed format to given address. The last date for submission of application for WB health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 is 17.04.2020.
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020 – 9000+ Vacancies|
WB health Dept will recruit the candidates on contract basis. Applicants should pass Degree/ Diploma/ MBBS/ GNM from recognized university. Age limit should be between 18 years to 64 years. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at North 24 Parganas District [WB]. WB Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 notification & WB Health application Form is available @ www.wbhealth.gov.in. More details of WB health recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of West Bengal Health Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare, North 24 Parganas|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||District Consultant, MO, FTMO, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Data Manager|
|Job Location||North 24 Parganas District [WB]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||17.04.2020|
Here you will get information of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details for WB Health Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 200 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for WB healthy Staff Nurse, FTMO, Lab Technician & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for WB Health Job Vacancy
- District Consultant: Degree in Statistic.
- MO & FTMO: MBBS from recognized MCI recognized institute.
- Staff Nurse: GNM from institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Lab Technician: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Data Manager: Graduate with Diploma in computer Applications.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|District Consultant, Lab Technician & Data Manager||40 years|
|Staff Nurse||64 years|
|Minimum age limit should be 18 years|
WB Health Dept Recruitment Process
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, PIN-700124
- Rs.100 for UR candidates and Rs.50 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via cash deposit in any branch of Bank of lndia in favour of “District Health &Family Welfare Samiti”, A/c number- 4242LOIOOO367L1-,IFSC code- 8K1D0004242, Barasat Branch.
Steps to apply WB Health Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice for Vacancies of NHM & WBSAP&CS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up WB Health Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from WB Health Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mobile No, Essential Qualification & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Then read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Important Instructions of West Bengal Health Dept jobs 2020
- Candidates should submit the application through speed/ registered post.
- Aspirants can apply maximum numbers of 2 mentioned posts.
- Incomplete Applications without supporting documents liable to be rejected.
- DH&FWS, North 24 Parganas will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- District Level Selection Committee reserves right to cancel this recruitment notification in any stage of selection in such circumstances.
WB Health Recruitment 2020 | Apply Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Post | Total Vacancies 129 | Last Date: 19.03.2020 | Apply @ malda.gov.in
WB Health Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health has recently advertised a notification (Memo No:285/SDO/ CHL) for the position of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA). According to the WB Health recruitment 2020 notification, 129 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned post. WB Health invites eligible Female candidates for different village under respective block under Chanchal Sub-division in Malda district. Contenders may apply through offline mode as prescribed in the official notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply from the date of 27.02.2020 to 19.03.2020 (from 11.00 am to 04.00 pm). Applicants who are looking for government job in West Bengal state, they may apply for this WB Health recruitment 2020.
As per the WB Health Recruitment 2020, Female candidates should be married/ divorced/ widowed and should be a resident of the same village for which she will be selected. Application format is available in the official notification of WB Health. Applicants have to download and take a hard copy of application format and fill up their required particulars in the application form manually. Contenders have to submit their filled application form enclosed with Decree of Divorce/ Death Certificate of Husband/ Self Declaration on marital status certified by Executive Assistant/ Secretary of Concerned Gram Panchayat and Health Supervisor/ ANM of Health Sub Centre self-attested photocopies of Date of Birth Marriage certificate (DOB), Qualification, Experience, Physical Disability, Community and a set of recent passport size of Photograph on any working day of Block Development Office (B.D.O) at (11.00 am to 04.00 pm) by hand. Scheme of examination is mentioned in the WB Health recruitment 2020 notification.
Details of WB Health Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||WB Health Malda district (West Bengal).|
|Advertisement Number||Memo No:285/SDO/ CHL|
|Organization Type||State Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the position||Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Malda district|
|Starting date for submission to apply||27.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||19.03.2020|
An accredited social health activist (ASHA) is a community health worker instituted by the government of India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) as a part of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM). As per WB Health recruitment 2020 notification, Applicants should follow the WB Health Malda recruitment contenders should follow some rules that are briefly mentioned in following sub-topics such as Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, mode of application and steps to apply.
Eligibility criteria for Malda District Recruitment 2020
- Contenders should completed 10th / 12th or its equivalent.
- Check WB Health recruitment 2020 notification for more details about it.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)
- Contenders should be within the age group of 30 years to 40 years.
- Check ASHA Selection 2020 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Madhyamik/ equivalent examination (90% weightage).
- Score in Interview (10% weightage).
- Refer WB Health recruitment 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Mode of Application
- Application format is available in official notification of WB Health @ (malda.gov.in).
- Contenders should submit the filled application form with required documents to prescribed address, before the last date of 19.03.2020.
- Visit and verify official website of Malda district for further details.
Steps to apply for ASHA Selection 2020
- To apply, visit official website of Malda district (malda.gov.in).
- Find and select the “Recruitment” menu on the home page.
- Choose the required advertisement “Advertisement for selection of ASHA under Chanchal Sub-Division” and you may view the notification.
- Go through the notification completely and check your eligibility.
- Application format is available in the official notification of ASHA Selection.
- Candidates have to submit their filled application with required documents before the last date, to avoid rejection.
- For further references, check official website of WB Health Malda district.
To get elaborate information about this WB Health recruitment, go through the official notification fully. Significant Links can accessible here. Stay on DAILY RECRUITMENT website, to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.