Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 Job Notification for Peon and Process Server Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last date to apply: 12.10.2017 | Download official notification www.ecourts.gov.in/bangalore
Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment Management System has published job notification for recruitment of Peon and Process Server Posts. Particularly, 70 vacancies are filled up for said these posts in Bangalore District Court. Eligible and willing candidates can apply these posts through online mode only. Candidates who are waiting for court recruitment and wants to apply these vacancies through website on www.ecourts.gov.in/bangalore
Before going to apply, candidates must read the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you eligible and goes to given application link and fill all required details correctly. Candidates can be paid their fee of application either online and offline. Applicants must be carried their all original certificate, print out copy of application and along with necessary document (mentioned in notification) to Competitive Test for Document verification. Moreover you can find the details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District Court, Bangalore
Organization Type: State of Karnataka
Total no. of Vacancies: 70
Job Location: Bangalore
Vacancy details of Bangalore District Court
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Process Server||20||Rs. 11000-19000/-|
Eligibility criteria of Peon and Process Server Posts
- Peon: Applicants should possess 7th standard from a recognized institute/board.
- Candidates must be able to read and write Kannada.
- Process Server: Applicants should have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination conducted by the Department of Public Instructions or Equivalent Examination.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|General Merit (GM)||
|Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B||38 yrs|
|SC/ST Cat-I||40 yrs|
- Tests/Viva vice
|SC/ST/Cat-I and Physically Changed||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (SBI payment of fee through Debit Card, Credit card and Net Banking)
- Offline ( Challan)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for Bangalore District Court Vacancy
- Candidates log on to kar.nic.in/districtrecruitment.asp or ecourts.gov.in/bengaluru-rural/online-recruitment
- Find the notification and download notification in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now, you may have go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- And then candidates upload their necessary documents and scanned photographs and signature in the online application.
- Candidates should have to pay fee of application through online/offline.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application for future use.
|Date of notification||14.09.2017|
|Starting date for submission of application||23.09.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||12.10.2017|
|To remit challan from to SBI bank||13.10.2017|