CMRL Recruitment 2016-17 Notifications – Apply Online at Official Website chennaimetrorail.gov.in -Last Date : 23 September 2016
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 :- If you are seeking a government job, then you must keep in notice that CMRL Recruitment 2016 has been providing several job opportunities recently. The requirement of faster and better transport system in Chennai has prompted the Government of Tamil Nadu to implement a Metro project in the city, thus, opening floodgates of job vacancies. Hence, keeping a track of the latest updates regarding several vacancies can be extremely helpful for you. It is advisable that you visit the official website from time to time.
According to the latest Notifications update, 41 vacancies of junior engineers are available now in CMRL.
Important Eligibility and Educational Qualifications criteria to fulfill
If you are looking forward to apply for this post then there are certain criteria you are required to accomplish.
- The first and foremost is to have a minimum qualification of Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.
- You must ensure that you have a minimum of 55% score in your diploma or equivalent degree.
- Another important factor is to fulfill the required age limit. You must attain a minimum age of 18 and should not exceed the age of 28 on 1-08-2016.
- You should keep all important documents stating your educational qualifications, ID proof, age validation etc handy. You may require producing these documents for authentication.
Only after fulfilling all these criteria, you will be able to appear for CMRL Recruitment 2016. Do not apply for any post if you are unable to match any of the above mentioned factors.
Total No of Vacancy and Salary Details :-
The latest vacancy for the post of junior engineer offers a pay scale ranging between Rs.8000-14140. While there are 41 vacancies available, these vacancies are divided into further categories-
- Gen- 41
- BC- 10
- BC Muslim- 02
- MBC/DC- 08
- SC- 06
- SCA- 02
Location of the Job : Chennai (Tamilnadu )
Procedure of selection
- If you are eligible for applying to the post of junior engineer, you can fill up an online form. These forms are available in the official website Start from 24-08-2016 till Last date of 23-09-2016.
- You will require paying a fee of Rs.500 if you are a General candidate. However, you can get concession and have to pay a sum of Rs.100 if you fall in SC or ST category.
- The payments can be made by debit or credit cards, Internet banking, IMPS and mobile wallet. Once you are done filling the form successfully, you should take a print out of it for further reference.
- You will be able to derive an admit card 10 days before the date of examination.
- You need to go through multiple rounds of examination for getting selected.
- Firstly, you will have to appear for an online test followed by a psychometric exam. Your proficiency in Tamil and medical condition will also be tested.
- You will be selected for the post only if you are able to pass in all these rounds.
If you want to know more details about the CMRL Recruitment 2016 you can take adequate reference from the official website. You can get details regarding other vacant post too. With all these in hand, you will be able to make required preparations before appearing for the examination.
Notification for 3 vacancies for General Manager, Assistant Manager Posts has been released by Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)Last Date 03 July 2016
CMRL released the recruitment notification for 2016 for filling the vacant posts of General Manager, Assistant Manager. The official notification and related information are available on the government website, http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/. The application form can be obtained from the same site. Applicants are advised to go through properly before applying for the posts and read the eligibility criteria carefully. The applications are invited for 3 higher posts vacancies of Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) 2016.
Name of Employer/organization: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Job Related information:
Notifications issued for the vacancies of 03 positions of General Manager, Assistant Manager for Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) 2016. Candidates are requested to visit the official website for application and selection related information. Interested candidates can send the hard copy with essential documents on the below mentioned address on or before 03/07/2016.
CMRL is a public transport system serving Chennai since several years. They are planning to take over the Chennai Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) and modernize the same as per public convenience with advanced stations and better facilities. International Association of Public Transport also recognized CMRL in 2011
CMRL was recognized by the International Association of Public Transport in 2011.
Total No Of vacancies: 03
Designation: 1. Assistant Manager (Legal) – 02 posts.
- General Manager (Finance) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for both the positions:
Educational Qualifications: A Graduation Degree is must to apply for both the positions. MBA, Master’s degree in law for Assistant Manager position is mandatory from Recognized University/Board.
Experience: Self attested work experience certificate copies of the previous job to be enclosed
Salary/ Remuneration: s. 1,50,000/- (General Manager-Finance), Rs. 60,000/- (Assistant Manager- Legal).
Skills: Good Communication skills and experience in relevant area is must
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – should not exceed 40 Years on 04/06/2016
- General Manager (Finance) – Should not be more 50 Years on 04.06.2016
Selection Process: Personal Interview, Medical assessment
How to apply for this CMRL Recruitment ?
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to visit the official website for complete information. Vacancies for the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) 2016 vacancies are available on the website http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/. A copy of the application form can be obtained from the website. Filled copy of application form along with the required documents (as instructed in the form) will be required to send on below mentioned address.
Address: GM (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambcdu, Chennai – 600107.