Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 | Stenographer Posts | Total 97 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.ghconline.gov.in | Last Date: 31.03.2018
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: Gauhati High Court shortly Called GHC has published a recruitment notification for Stenographer Grade – II and Stenographer Grade –III Posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want career in Gauhati high court. Eligible candidates apply for this steno (Grade II &III) job via online mode on or before the last date of 31.03.2018 (04.30 P.M).
Interested candidates download the notification from Gauhati high court official website @ www.ghconline.gov.in and read the instructions & conditions carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to apply for stenographer vacancies via online till the last date. Here you can check details like, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment in this page.
Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Gauhati High Court
Organization Type: State Government (Assam)
Total Vacancies: 97
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Vacancy Details for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Name of Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade – II||13||Rs.22000-87000+GP9700|
|Stenographer Grade –III||84||Rs.14000-49000+GP7400|
Eligibility criteria for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate/Diploma/Certificate in Stenographer/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic.
- Candidate check more details of educational qualification in official web site given below.
- Candidates should have min age 18 years and max age 38 years.
- Candidates check details of category wise age limitation for Stenographer Grade II & III in official web site given below.
- Written Exam
- Stenographer Test
- Viva – Voce
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By challan (Any branch of State Bank of India)
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- Go to official web site -> ghconline.gov.in
- Select option-> Recruitment -> Select notification -> Advertisement for recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II and Grade -III for the district courts of Assam.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this post.
- Fill all your details of application form carefully and upload pass port size photo (with self-attested).
- Submit the application form via online mode till the last date.
- After submission, candidate should take print out of the Fee payment challan (Application fee Payable at Any branch of State Bank of India).
- The candidates can pay the application fee after two days from the date of submission.
- Finally take the print out of application form for future uses.
|Starting date for online application||17.03.2018 (02.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for online application||31.03.2018 (04.30 P.M.)|
|Last date for payment of application fee||03.04.2018 (Till bank transaction hour)|