Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Job notification for Civil Volunteers and Driver Vacancies | Total Vacancies 884 | Last date to send: 07.09.2017 | Download notification @ Kolkatapolice.gov.in Careers
Kolkata police Recruitment 2017- Jobs in Office of the Commissioner of Police in Kolkata have been announced applications for engagement of Civil Volunteers and Driver (Contract for 1 yr) posts. Totally, 884 Vacancies are available to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment. Candidates should apply for the posts through offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates download application format from the official website of Kolkata Police (i.e) www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. The applications dully filled along with necessary documents must be submitted personally (not by post) in the drop box kept in the concerned zonal office on or before Sep 07, 2017. Application will not be accepted through Speed Post/Registered post. Kindly refer the official notification to get the office address.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification, and should check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible person can download application from the given official website. And fill all mandatory details correctly don’t miss any fields because in complete application will be rejected. The applications form should be sent to relevant head of station board (get address in official notification) on or before Sep 07, 2017 by 5 P. m. Here you can find the details like educational qualification, Selection procedure, age limit and step to apply for these posts from this page.
Details of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the Commissioner of Police
Employment Type: Government of West Bengal
Total no. of Vacancies: 884
Job Location: Kolkata
Vacancy details of Kolkata Police Notification 2017
|Name of the Post||
No. Of Vacancies
|Civil Volunteers||584||Check the Advt.|
Eligibility Criteria of Driver and Civil Volunteers Post 2017
- Candidates should have passed 8th Standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Preference would be given to the person who have done in sports and having experience as NCC Cadet/Boy scouts/NCC Guide/Civil defense volunteers etc.
- 8th Standard passed from a recognized institute/Board
- Must have a valid transport license (Having heavy license will be preferred).
- Minimum 3 yrs experience of driving in any government organization/Quasi government organization/Registered Pvt .Ltd. Co. etc
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 60 yrs (as on 01.09.2017) for Civil Volunteers Post.
- For Driver post, age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 40 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- Driving Test/Interview
- Medical Examination
Mode of Application
Relevant Head of Station Board (For Get detailed address, kindly check given official notification)
Steps to apply for Kolkata Police Vacancy
- Visit to official website of Kolkata Police Commisioner (i.e) kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Find an advertisement for both the post in home page of Kolkata police website.
- Download notification in pdf, and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Fill required details correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, the applications should send on or before 07.09.2017 to given address (mentioned in notification).
|Date of notification||30.08.2017|
|Last date to send the application||07.09.2017 By 5 P. m.|