Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 | Civic Volunteers on contract | Total Vacancies 1100 | Download Application Form @ Kolkata Police Site
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Kolkata Police Department invites application from male/female candidates for the post of Civic Volunteers. Particularly, 1100 station wise vacancies are allotted for these post. Eligible candidates apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment on or before the last date (November 06, 2017). Download application form @ Kolkata Police website.
Application received after the last date and incomplete applications will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Kolkata Police Department
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Civic Volunteers
Total Vacancies: 1100
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancy Details of Kolkata Police Recruitment
|DC ND||87||Deputy Commissioner of Police, North and North Suburban Division, Kolkata 113, APC Roy Road, Kolkata-700009|
|DC CD||95||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Central Division, Kolkata, 138, S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013|
|DC SD||115||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Division, Kolkata 34 Park Street, Kolkata- 700016.|
|DC PD||115||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Port Division, Kolkata 1, Dumayune Avenue, Kolkata-700043.|
|DC ESD||81||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata 105, Hem Chandra Naskar Road, Kolkata-700010.|
|DC SED||105||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South East Division, Kolkata 2, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata-700017.|
|DC SSD||105||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Suburban Division, (Jadavpur Division), Kolkata Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257,D.P.S Road, Kolkata-700033.|
|DC SWD||65||Deputy Commissioner of Police, South West Division (Behala Division), Kolkata Tollygunge Emergency Force Lines, 255/257,D.P.S Road, Kolkata-700033.|
|DC TP (I)||75||Deputy Commissioner of Police,Traffic Department, Kolkata 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata-700001|
|DC TP (S)||55||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic (South), Kolkata Tollygunge EF Lines, 255/257,D.P.S Road, Kolkata-700033.|
|DC(II) DD||20||Deputy Commissioner of Police (II), Detective Department, Kolkata 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata 700 001|
|DC (II) SB||26||Deputy Commissioner of Police (II), Special Branch, Kolkata 14 & 15, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata 700 001|
|DC EB||05||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Enforcement Branch, Kolkata 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata 700016|
|DC(II) SCO||12||Deputy Commissioner of Police (II), Security Control Organisation, Kolkata 237, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700 020|
|DC WB||05||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Wireless Branch, Kolkata 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata 700016|
|DC RF||15||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Reserve Force, Kolkata 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata 700001|
|DC 1st Bn||05||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 1st Battalion, Kolkata 7, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700 027|
|DC 2nd Bn||16||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 2nd Battalion, Kolkata 29/1, B.T. Road, Kolkata 700002|
|DC 3rd Bn||05||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 3rd Battalion, Kolkata 7, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700027|
|DC 4th Bn||12||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 4th Battalion, Kolkata Block AF, Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700064|
|DC 5th Bn||14||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 5th Battalion, Kolkata Commercial Building, Scheme-VII-M, CIT Road, Kolkata 700054|
|DC 6th Bn||05||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 6th Battalion, Kolkata 7, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700027|
|DC 7th Bn||05||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 7th Battalion, Kolkata 7, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700027|
|DC 8th Bn||12||Deputy Commissioner of Police, 8th Battalion, Kolkata 29/1, B.T. Road, Kolkata 700002|
|DC Combat Bn||20||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, Kolkata 247, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700027|
|Sr. DC AP||25||Senior Deputy Commissioner of Police, Armed Police, Kolkata 7, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700027|
Eligibility criteria for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers
- VIII standard from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 60 years as on 01.09.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – In Person
Application should be submitted personally at the Drop Box in the concerned units. Check the official notification for complete application process.
How to apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers
- Go to official website and then Recruitment page.
- Find the notification for civic volunteers and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and download the application form.
- Application is also available in all the units.
- Fill up the application form and submit it in the concerned units.
|Date of notification||25.10.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||06.11.2017 (5:00 PM)
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Kolkata Police Department would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Job notification for Civil Volunteers and Driver Vacancies | Total Vacancies 884 | Last date to send: 07.09.2017 | Download notification @ Kolkatapolice.gov.in Careers
Kolkata police Recruitment 2017- Jobs in Office of the Commissioner of Police in Kolkata have been announced applications for engagement of Civil Volunteers and Driver (Contract for 1 yr) posts. Totally, 884 Vacancies are available to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment. Candidates should apply for the posts through offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates download application format from the official website of Kolkata Police (i.e) www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. The applications dully filled along with necessary documents must be submitted personally (not by post) in the drop box kept in the concerned zonal office on or before Sep 07, 2017. Application will not be accepted through Speed Post/Registered post. Kindly refer the official notification to get the office address.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification, and should check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible person can download application from the given official website. And fill all mandatory details correctly don’t miss any fields because in complete application will be rejected. The applications form should be sent to relevant head of station board (get address in official notification) on or before Sep 07, 2017 by 5 P. m. Here you can find the details like educational qualification, Selection procedure, age limit and step to apply for these posts from this page.
Details of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the Commissioner of Police
Employment Type: Government of West Bengal
Total no. of Vacancies: 884
Job Location: Kolkata
Vacancy details of Kolkata Police Notification 2017
|Name of the Post||
No. Of Vacancies
|Civil Volunteers||584||Check the Advt.|
Eligibility Criteria of Driver and Civil Volunteers Post 2017
- Candidates should have passed 8th Standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Preference would be given to the person who have done in sports and having experience as NCC Cadet/Boy scouts/NCC Guide/Civil defense volunteers etc.
- 8th Standard passed from a recognized institute/Board
- Must have a valid transport license (Having heavy license will be preferred).
- Minimum 3 yrs experience of driving in any government organization/Quasi government organization/Registered Pvt .Ltd. Co. etc
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 60 yrs (as on 01.09.2017) for Civil Volunteers Post.
- For Driver post, age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 40 yrs (as on 01.01.2017).
- Driving Test/Interview
- Medical Examination
Mode of Application
Relevant Head of Station Board (For Get detailed address, kindly check given official notification)
Steps to apply for Kolkata Police Vacancy
- Visit to official website of Kolkata Police Commisioner (i.e) kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Find an advertisement for both the post in home page of Kolkata police website.
- Download notification in pdf, and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Fill required details correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, the applications should send on or before 07.09.2017 to given address (mentioned in notification).
|Date of notification||30.08.2017|
|Last date to send the application||07.09.2017 By 5 P. m.|