Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC Recruitment 2017 | Soil Conservation Extension Worker | Total Vacancies 174 | Last Date: 24.05.2017 | Apply Online @ OSSC Careers
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC invites application for the post of Soil Conservation Extension Worker on Contractual basis. Particularly, 174 vacancies are allotted for the above post. Eligible candidates apply online for OSSC Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ OSSC official Website. This Page explains OSSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of OSSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Category: Odisha Government Jobs
Total Vacancies: 174
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the Post: Soil Conservation Extension Worker
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- (Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-)
Eligibility criteria for OSSC Recruitment 2017
- +2 Science/+2 Vocational Course in relevant field from a recognized institute.
- Pass in Middle school examination or HSC with Odia as a Subject.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 32 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam (Paper I and Paper II)
- Document Verification
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Debit Card otherwise Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for OSSC job vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Click Online Application tab in home page and then access appropriate link.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||25.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in OSSC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.