OSSC Recruitment 2018 | Odisha Staff Selection Commission | Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Asst. Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 15.09.2018 | Apply online @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has recently announced recruitment notification for following posts Inspector of Legal Metrology and Lab Assistant on contractual basis. As per the OSSC notification, totally 14 vacancies are allocated for these posts. Interested candidates can apply to this SSC Odisha recruitment through online mode by using OSSC login. OSSC online application form is available in OSSC website. The last date for submission of online application form is 15th Sep 2018.
OSSC recruitment odisha selection will be based on written test only. OSSC admit card, exam date, syllabus, result and etc. will upload on OSSC portal. Applicants who have cleared the written exam will be called for certificate verification. After that selected candidates will engage on anywhere in odisha on contractual basis. Candidate must have attained the prescribed age limit and must have relevant educational qualification. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through online or offline mode. OSSC upcoming vacancies, Latest jobs, upcoming exams, final merit list and etc. are available in OSSC Login portal.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of OSSC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Asst.|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 + GP 4200|
You may visit OSSC Official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check our website regularly to get latest updates.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||13|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Asst. Vacancies
- Degree/ BE/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017)
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline – Challan (Head of Account: 0051-PSC-104-UPSC-SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees).
|Starting date for submission of online application form||16.08.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||15.09.2018 (11.55 PM)|
How to apply OSSC Inspector of Legal Metrology & Lab Asst. Posts through online
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR OF LEGAL METROLOGY & LABORATORY ASSISTANT” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply click “Click here for online application” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|