OSSC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Staff Selection Commission | Auditor Posts | Total Vacancies 82 | Last Date 11.07.2019 | Apply online @ ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently announced recruitment notification for following posts Auditor (LFA) and Auditor under Director ESI Scheme on contractual basis. As per the OSSC notification, totally 82 vacancies are allocated for these posts. Applicants who are seeking Odisha govt jobs can apply to this SSC Odisha recruitment through online mode by using OSSC login from 12.06.2019. OSSC online application form is available in OSSC website. The last date for submission of online application form is 11.07.2019.
OSSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. OSSC recruitment Odisha selection will be based on written examination, computer practical test and viva voce. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Odisha on contractual basis. Candidate must have attained the prescribed age limit and must have relevant educational qualification. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through online or offline mode. OSSC upcoming vacancies, Latest jobs, upcoming exams, final merit list and etc. are available in OSSC Login portal.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of OSSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||12.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||11.07.2019|
You may visit OSSC Official website to get more details about this recruitment. This page explains the Auditor posts eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check daily recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Auditor Vacancies
- Candidates must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written examination, computer practical test and viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Online application only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
How to apply OSSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR COMBINED AUDITOR (ADVT. NO. 4372/OSSC DT.27.12.2017)”.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|