OSSC Recruitment 2019 | 363 Vacancies | Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Civil) Posts | Last Date Within 29.09.2019 | Download Online Application Form @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) introduced career opportunity for Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Civil) job vacancies upon 363 openings on contract basis under Engineer in Chief (Water Recourse), Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Candidates are requested to apply online for this Odisha govt. job only through OSSC official website www.ossc.gov.in. OSSC online application form registration web portal opens now and gets closes on 29.09.2019. Register before the last date for submission with OSSC login details. You can download SSC Odisha job recruitment notification and OSSC online application form from their official website.
Candidate should possess Diploma in Mechanical & Civil Engineering can apply. Odisha Selection will be based on Written Examination & Career Evaluation. OSSC recruitment online apply link will get deactivated after 29.09.2019. AS per OSSC job notification, there will 50% of equal weightage will be provided for written exam & career evaluation recruitment process. Merit List will be prepared by Odisha SSC & all those listed applicant have to present for Certificate Verification. Check OSSC official login portal to get details about upcoming vacancies & exams, final merit list, syllabus etc.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Description about OSSC Latest Jr. Engineer Job Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
|Board of Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. IIE-89/2019-2747/OSSC|
|Designation||Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Civil)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,880 pm|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date||29.09.2019 (11:55 pm)|
Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. Daily Recruitment providing State & Central Government jobs, Banking & Railways jobs, Engineering & Defense jobs etc., make use of it for your better scope.
OSSC Current Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Category||No. of. Positions|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||106|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||257|
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha SSC (OSSC) Junior Engineer Career Job Opportunities:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding educational, age, reservation & relaxation, application procedure & other criteria refer Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Official Recruitment Notification.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by Odisha State Council of Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT).
- He/ She should not be below 21 years & not exceed above 35 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Written Examination
- Career Evaluation
- Certificate Verification
- Charge of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred Only) will be applicable.
- SC/ ST/ PWD these categories are exempted from the fee.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode
- Online mode only through OSSC official website.
Steps to Apply & Download Online Registration/Application Form of OSSC Jr. Engineer (Mechanical & Civil) Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.ossc.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement “Detailed Advertisement for Junior Engineer (Mechanical) & (Civil) under EIC (Water Resource)” under What is New.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Online Application Form” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Staff Selection Commission | Auditor Posts | Total Vacancies 82 | Last Date 11.07.2019 | Apply online @ ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently announced recruitment notification for following posts Auditor (LFA) and Auditor under Director ESI Scheme on contractual basis. As per the OSSC notification, totally 82 vacancies are allocated for these posts. Applicants who are seeking Odisha govt jobs can apply to this SSC Odisha recruitment through online mode by using OSSC login from 12.06.2019. OSSC online application form is available in OSSC website. The last date for submission of online application form is 11.07.2019.
OSSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. OSSC recruitment Odisha selection will be based on written examination, computer practical test and viva voce. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Odisha on contractual basis. Candidate must have attained the prescribed age limit and must have relevant educational qualification. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through online or offline mode. OSSC upcoming vacancies, Latest jobs, upcoming exams, final merit list and etc. are available in OSSC Login portal.
Details of OSSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||12.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||11.07.2019|
You may visit OSSC Official website to get more details about this recruitment. This page explains the Auditor posts eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check daily recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Auditor Vacancies
- Candidates must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written examination, computer practical test and viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Online application only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
How to apply OSSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR COMBINED AUDITOR (ADVT. NO. 4372/OSSC DT.27.12.2017)”.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.