OSSC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Staff Selection Commission | Ayush Assistants Posts | Total Vacancies 878 | Last Date 07.04.2019 | Apply online @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently announced recruitment notification for following posts Ayush Assistants (Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant) on contractual basis. As per the OSSC notification, totally 878 vacancies are allocated for these posts. Applicants who are seeking Odisha govt jobs can apply to this SSC Odisha recruitment through online mode by using OSSC login. OSSC online application form is available in OSSC website. The last date for submission of online application form is 07.04.2019.
OSSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. OSSC recruitment Odisha selection will be based on written examination, career making and document verification. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Odisha on contractual basis. Candidate must have attained the prescribed age limit and must have relevant educational qualification. Candidates must pay the prescribed fee through online or offline mode. OSSC upcoming vacancies, Latest jobs, upcoming exams, final merit list and etc. are available in OSSC Login portal.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of OSSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Ayush Assistants (Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant)|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||08.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application form||07.04.2019|
You may visit OSSC Official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you can get information like eligibility criteria (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check daily recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
OSSC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 878 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Ayush Assistants Vacancies
- candidates must have possessed +2 Science or its equivalent from recognized board.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written examination, career making and document verification
Mode of Application
- Online application only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking).
How to apply OSSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF AYUSH ASSISTANTS”.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Staff Selection Commission Job Notification for SI Police & Station Officer Posts | Total 283 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.ossc.gov.in | Last Date Announced Soon
OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued new recruitment notification for the posts of Sub Inspector of Police and Station Officer (Fire Service). As per OSSC police recruitment notification, totally 283 vacancies are allotted for 273 vacancies of SI and 10 vacancies of station officer. Willing and eligible candidate can submit your online application form via Odisha SSC official website on or before the last date. The applying online link starting and ending dates will be announced soon in the commission website. Now, you can download the official notification at www.ossc.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed science or engineering graduate in related disciplines from any reputed university/ institute. OSSC recruitment odisha selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Physical Measurement & Physical Test and Viva-Voce cum Psychological Test. OSSC admit card, exam date, syllabus, result, online application link activation date and etc. will be uploaded on OSSC portal later. This recruitment is based on contract basis. For more information about Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.ossc.gov.in.
Details of OSSC Sub Inspector of Police and Station Officer (Fire Service) Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police and Station Officer (Fire Service)|
|No. of Vacancies||283|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,880/-|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of OSSC Police SI & Station Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police||143|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)||130|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||10|
|Total OSSC Job Vacancies||283|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies:
- Graduate Degree/ Engineering Graduate/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test.
- Assessment of weightage marks of NCC Certificate, winning medal in national/ international sports events.
- Viva-Voce cum Psychological Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For ST / SC -> Nil
- For other candidates -> Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Treasury Challan [In the head of account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examinations-02041-Examination Fees”].
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for Odisha SSC Police SI & Station Officer Recruitment Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to OSSC official website -> www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Selection Process -> Advertisement.
- Find the correct notification link for OSSC police SI jobs “INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT FOR S.I. OF POLICE, S.I. OF POLICE (ARMED) & STATION OFFICER (FIRE SERVICE)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.