PDIL Recruitment 2017 | Projects & Development India Limited | Trade Apprentice Post| Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date: 15.12.2017
PDIL Recruitment 2017: Projects & Development India Limited shortly called as PDIL invites Application for the post of Trade Apprentice vacancies. As per job notification. There are 48 vacancies are available for various trade. This is fantastic news for those all Job seekers searching Central Govt Job opportunity to the make their future safe and secure. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 15.12.2017.
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2017. In this post, We are shared other information like PDIL job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply PDIL Recruitment check the following details.
Details for PDIL Recruitment 2017 :-
Name of the Organization : Projects & Development India Limited
Job Category: Central Government
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Total no of Vacancies : 48
Job Location: Across India
|Refrigeration and Air
Eligibility Criteria of PDIL Vacancies 2017
- Applicants must have done 10th/ITI/Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years (as on 30.11.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit list
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2017
- First go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||01.12.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.12.2017|