ECIL Recruitment 2019 | Junior Artisan & Technical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Walk in Date 23.11.2019 | Download ECIL Notification @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has recently released the recruitment advertisement [Advt. No. 48/2019] for 10 vacancies. As per the ECIL recruitment notification, these 10 vacancies are allotted for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central government can use this ECIL job opportunity. ECIL has planned to conduct the walk in interview at Mumbai on 23.11.2019. Eligible applicants may attend the interview at Mumbai location on prescribed date. ECIL recruitment 2019 notification is available @ www.ecil.co.in.
This engagement is purely based on contract basis. Applicants must have completed Engineering/ ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Selection will be based on their performance in interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Mumbai & Gujarat. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. More details of ECIL Mumbai recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, interview questions and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 48/2019|
|Job Name||Junior Artisan & Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Mumbai & Gujarat|
|Walk in Interview date||23.11.2019|
You may visit www.ecil.co.in to get more details about this ECIL recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Artisan & Technical Officer like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ECIL Mumbai Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details 2019
- As per the notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Artisan & Technical Officer posts
- Applicants must have completed Engineering/ ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Junior Artisan: age limit should be 25 years.
- Technical Officer: age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|23.11.2019||09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs||ECIL Zonal Office, Mumbai|
Steps to download Electronics Corporation of India Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed Venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
ECIL Recruitment 2019 | 04 Vacancies | Technical Officer (TO) Posts | Walk-In Date 05.11.2019 | Download Notification @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2019: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) released an advertisement (advt. no. 45/2019) regarding job notification over 04 job opportunities for the post of Technical Officer. The walk-in selection will be held on 05.11.2019 at respective ECIL Zonal Office under Department of Atomic Energy. These vacancies are to work for the project requirements of Customer Support at Ambala (Haryana), Jodhpur (Rajasthan) & Digaru (Assam). You can download the applications form on the official website. ECIL governed by Central Government of India, they advised to attend the selection process between 09:30 hrs. to 12:00 hrs.
Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks with one year post qualification experience. The selection committee choose the candidates based on the written test or performance during the time of personal interview. Written test/ personal interview details will be informed shortly on their website. Written test will be conducted on the same day for TO posts and date, time & venue and hall tickets will be published officially soon. Finally shortlisted candidates will be placed on contract basis for a period of two year.
Details ECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 45/2019|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 23,000|
|Work Location||Digaru, Ambala, Jodhpur|
|Reporting/Walk-In Time||09:30 hrs. to 12:00 hrs.|
For more information regarding government jobs and private sector job keep watching our daily recruitment site regularly. Here you can download ECIL job application form and vacancy notification without any risk.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Career Jobs Vacancy for TO Posts:
Refer Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Official Notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection scheme and other important notes.
- First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- One year post qualification experience in the field of Communication Systems like VSAT, Radio Frequency (RF), Basic concepts in Networking, Exposure on Operating Systems i.e. Linux, Linx etc.
- He/ She should be 30 years as on 30.09.2019.
- The selection will be based on performance in written test/personal interview.
- Offline mode
Steps to Attend & Download ECIL Technical Officer Application Form & Latest Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.ecil.co.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Click on to “e-Recruitment” from the dropdown list.
- Pick your advertisement using the “Advt. No: 45/2019”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.