Spices Board of India Recruitment 2017-18 | Spices Research Trainee | Total Vacancies 24 | Walk-in Date: 22.08.2017
Spices Board of India Recruitment 2017 : Applicants who are searching for the latest Govt Jobs they can apply for this Spices Board of India Recruitment which is released by the official of the Spices Board of India on its official web page @ www.indianspices.com. As per Notification, The Organization is inviting Walk-in test for 24 Spices Research Trainee Vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Spices Board of India Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on Spices Board of India Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of Spices Board of India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Spices Board of India
Employment Category: Central Government
Name of the Post: Spices Research Trainee (SRT)
Total No. of Vacancies: 24
Pay Scale: Rs. 17,000/-pm
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for Spices Board of India SRT Recruitment
- M.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology/Chemistry/Agronomy/Soil Science/Agriculture/Zoology from a recognized Board
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Candidate Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.08.2017.
- Walk-in Test
How to attend Spices Board of India Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then Notification page..
- Click Opportunity tab and then find Notification .
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Walk-in Venue & Date
|Name of Office||Date & Time||Discipline||Contact Address|
|ICRI Myladumpara||22.08.2017 – 10:00 am||1.Crop Improvement (Botany)2. Agronomy & Soil Science
3.Transfer of Technology
4. Plant Pathology
|Director (Research) Spices Board Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Kailasanadu PO, Idukki Distt, Kerala – 685 553 Tel No. 04868-237206,237207 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ICRI RRS Sakleshpur||22.08.2017 – 10.00 am||1.Plant Pathology||Scientist In Charge, Spices Board ICRI RRS, Donigal PO, Sakleshpur, Hassan District, Karnataka Tel – 08173-244281 Email: email@example.com|
|ICRI RRS Gangtok||22.08.2017 – 10.00 am||1.Plant Pathology||Scientist In Charge, Spices Board ICRI RRS, Tadong – 737102 Gangtok, Sikkim Tel : 03592-231307 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|