SSC Recruitment 2017 | Sub-Inspector & Asst. Sub-Inspector | Total Vacancies 2221 | Last Date: 15.05.2017 | Apply online @ SSC Careers
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC invites application for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF. Particularly, 2221 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online for SSC Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ SSC Official Website. This Page explains SSC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. The commission has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter has been located in New Delhi until now. Presently, there are seven regional offices and two sub-regional offices. The main role of the organization is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Category: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 2221
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of SSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Department||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Delhi Police||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-||616|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||CAPF||Rs. 35400 – 112400/-||697|
|Asst. Sub-Inspector (Male)||CISF||Rs. 29200 – 92300/-||507|
|Asst. Sub-Inspector (Female)||56|
Eligibility criteria for SSC Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 25 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Based Examination (Paper I & Paper II)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
- Interview (Optional)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for SSC job vacancies
- Go to official website and then Notices page.
- Find the advertisement under CAPF and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Find apply online link under CAPF by clicking Apply button in home page.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||22.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.05.2017 (5:00 pm)
|Date of Exam||
Paper I (30.06.2017 – 07.07.2017)
Paper II (08.10.2017)
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly via SSC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of government jobs.
SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online of 8300 Staff Selection Commission MTS Job Vacancies -at Official site www.ssc.nic.in :-
Latest SSC Recruitment 2017 :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites application for the post of Multi tasking staff (Non-Technical) in different states and union territories. Totally 8300 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 3.02.2017.On this page will get more about the SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 details ,educational qualifications ,age limit allowed in this job vacancy ,How to apply and register in step by step instructions are provided below
Staff Selection Commission SSC Recruitment Details 2017:-
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission.(SSC)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 8300 Posts.
Name of the Posts : 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post Vacant
Job Location: All over India. ( Chennai ,Telangana ,Andhra Pradesh ,Maharashtra ,Gujarat ,Haryana ,Punjab ,Madhya Pradesh and more.
|SSC CR (Central Region)|| UP Uttar Pradesh
|SSC ER (Eastern Region)|| West Bengal
|SSC KKR (Karnataka Kerala Region)|| Karnataka
|SSC NR (Northern Region)|| Delhi
|SSC NER (North Eastern Region)|| Assam
AP Andhra Pradesh
|SSC NWR (North Western Region)|| Punjab
HP Himachal Pradesh
|SSC MPR (Madhya Pradesh)|| MP Madhya Pradesh
|SSC SR (Southern Region)|| Andhra Pradesh
|SSC WR (Western Region)|| Maharashtra
Region wise Vacancies for Multi Tasking post (MTS)
|Region||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|CR||325||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|ER||634||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|KKR||666||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|NR||3186||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|NER||226||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|NWR||534||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|MPR||536||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|SR||705||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
|WR||1488||Rs. ( 5200 - 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-|
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) of SSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification details
- Pass in matriculation examination or any other equivalent course from a recognized board or any institute..
Age Limit details
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 25 yrs as on 01.8.2017.
- Age relaxation is available as per the govt. rules. Check official notification for age relaxation.
What is the Selection Process ?
- Written Examination –Paper I (Objective Type) & Paper II (Descriptive Type)
- Document verification
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Application Fee details of this SSC Recruitment:
- Application fee is Rs, 100/-
- Fee exemption for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen.
Mode of Payment -How to pay ?
- Online Payment – Debit card, Credit card and Online banking.
- Offline Payment – Generate a Challan.
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 in Online & Offline ?
- Go to official site www.ssc.nic.in
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Registration has two parts.
- Fill general details in part I and get registration number.
- Upload photo and signature, online payment in second part.
- Submit the application and have a copy of the form for future use.
- For offline payment, generate a challan and pay at state bank of India.
- Have a copy of paid challan.
- Apply online on or before 30.01.2017 (5.00 pm).
Admit Card/Call Letter
Admit Card is necessary to appear for the Test. Without call letter candidates wont allowed to attend the test. So, download the call letter as soon as possible after SSC released the Call letter.
Date of Notification :- 31.12.2016
Closing Date of Online application :- 3.02.2017
Date of Examination :- 16.04.2017/ 30.04.2017/ 07.05.2017
Official site: ssconline.nic.in
Official Notification Link: http://184.108.40.206/mts/html/mtsfinalnotice301216.pdf
Apply Online Application form : http://220.127.116.11/mts/