Last updated on July 2nd, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Prasar Bharati Recruitment | Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants Posts | Total 10 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ prasarbharati.gov.in | Last Date 31st July 2018
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2018: Prasar Bharati External Services Division (ESD) has recently rolled out a notification for the recruitment of Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants Post in Delhi. The employment is based on one year contract basis. There are 10 vacancies allotted for above said position. Prasar Bharati Recruitment invites offline application from candidates who are domicile of Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can send their detailed resume along with two latest colour photographs and educational certificates to Prasar Bharati Board, New Delhi.
Prasar Bharati Board will conduct two phases of selection process such as, written test and personal interview. Applicants who are qualified in the written test those candidates can eligible for the next level of the selection process. The selected candidate will be appointed at External Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi. Candidates must speak fluently in English, Hindi and foreign languages. The last date for submission of offline application form is 31.07.2018.
Prasar Bharati Notification:
|Organization Name||Prasar Bharati Board|
|Employment Category||Delhi Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants|
Eligibility Criteria for Prasar Bharati Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants Vacancy:
- Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication/Degree in any discipline with PG degree/ Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication/Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
The Assistant Director (Programmes), Room No.403, New Broadcasting House, External Services Division, All India Radio, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001.
How to apply for Prasar Bharati Latest Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website of Prasar Bharati -> www.prasarbharati.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification in the home page (UNDER: WHAT’S NEW) -> Engagement of Monitoring-cum-Content Assistants on monthly contract in ESD. The last date for receipt of applications in prescribed proforma is 31.07.2018.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates can send your resume along with necessary document to given office address till the last date.
|Last date for receipt of application||31.07.2018|