UPSC Recruitment -Apply Online -www.upsconline.nic.in 2016 :
With the financial year 2016 bringing in a lot of opportunities in the government sector, there comes the UPSC Recruitment 2016 drive that is sure to bring in a host of opportunities for students preparing for central government examinations.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
This is a body that is specifically constituted for taking care of issues associated with central government services. With help of this body, a number of central exams are conducted and various posts are filled. The candidates selected by means of this examination are given postings in departments as Indian Railways Services of Engineers, Military Engineering Services, Central Engineering Services, Hospitals and Research Centers.
The vacancies that are to be filled by UPSC Recruitment 2016 are those of Lecturer, Training Officer and Deputy Legislative.
- There are 34 posts available for position of Lecturer.
- For Scientist SB (Non Destructive) position, 1 vacancy is available.
- For Scientist SB (Mechanical) position, 1 vacancy is available.
- For the position of Training Officer, 10 vacancies are available.
- For the position of Deputy Legislative Council Group iii, only 3 vacancies are available.
Vacancies in all these departments are to be filled by means of single competitive examination, passing of which will result in a personal interview. Final selection will be on the basis of total marks obtained in both written exam and interview together.
Qualifications required for application:
Before applying for these posts, it is important that people are aware of the educational qualification that is required for participating in these exams conducted by UPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Master’s degree in Physics (Applied/Pure), or a Degree in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- First class Degree or equivalent in Production/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and Computer/IT/Industrial/Telecommunication sectors.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science from a UGC recognised University.
In this case, there are certain age specifications that need to be taken into account.
- The person applying for post of Deputy Legislative Council Group iii should be of 50 years.
- The person applying for position of Training Officer should be of 30 years.
- The person applying for post of Lecturer should be of 35 years.
- The person applying for post of Scientist in both the categories should also be of 35 years.
In case of SC/ST, the age relaxation is up to 5 years. Whereas for OBC, age relaxation, is up to 3 years.
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2016?
- The person needs to visit the official site upsconline.nic.in.and click on the available posts.
- After this registration is to be done by providing Email id and personal phone number.
- Once registration is done, the form is to be filled carefully and verification documents that are required are to be submitted.
- A cash payment of 25 rupees is to be made by online or offline mode by any branch of State Bank of India.
- A hard copy of the application form is to be taken for future reference.
- The last date for application for this is 28th April, 2016.
- Prior to the date of exam, admit card can be downloaded from the same site by using your registration number and phone number.
So, in case you are looking for a future with the central government take a cue from UPSC Recruitment 2016 and kick off your preparations.