Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2017/ National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination/ Total Vacancies 390/ Last Date: 10.02.2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission invites application for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy. Totally 390 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates apply online on or before 10th February, 2017. With the financial year 2017 bringing in a lot of opportunities in the government sector, there comes the UPSC Recruitment 2017 drive that is sure to bring in a host of opportunities for students preparing for central government examinations.
About Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Union Public Service Commission is an Indian Government Agency conducts Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service examination, Indian Statistical Service examination, Combined Geo scientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
It was established in the year 1926 and located Dholpur House, New Delhi.This is a body that is specifically constituted for taking care of issues associated with central government services. With help of this body, a number of central exams are conducted and various posts are filled. The candidates selected by means of this examination are given postings in departments as Indian Railways Services of Engineers, Military Engineering Services, Central Engineering Services, Hospitals and Research Centers.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 -Notification details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission -(UPSC)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 390
Job Location: Across India
UPSC Job Vacancy Details
|National Defence Academy||335|
Eligibility Criteria for the UPSC Vacancy Examination 2017
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: – Pass in 12th Standard (10+2 system of Education)
For Air Force and Naval Wings: – Pass in 12th standard (10+2 system of Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- Application fee is Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs.
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – System Generated Pay-Slip (SBI)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Method :
- Go to official website nic.in
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk or offline by deposit .
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Date of Notification||18.01.2017|
|Closing date for online application||10.02.2017|
Official website: upsconline.nic.in
Official “UPSC JobNotification” Download link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_Engl_NDA_NA%20_I_%20Exam_%202017_0.pdf
UPSC Recruitment -Apply Online -www.upsconline.nic.in 2016 :
The vacancies that are to be filled by UPSC Recruitment 2016 are those of Lecturer, Training Officer and Deputy Legislative.
- There are 34 posts available for position of Lecturer.
- For Scientist SB (Non Destructive) position, 1 vacancy is available.
- For Scientist SB (Mechanical) position, 1 vacancy is available.
- For the position of Training Officer, 10 vacancies are available.
- For the position of Deputy Legislative Council Group iii, only 3 vacancies are available.
Vacancies in all these departments are to be filled by means of single competitive examination, passing of which will result in a personal interview. Final selection will be on the basis of total marks obtained in both written exam and interview together.
Qualifications required for application:
Before applying for these posts, it is important that people are aware of the educational qualification that is required for participating in these exams conducted by UPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Master’s degree in Physics (Applied/Pure), or a Degree in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- First class Degree or equivalent in Production/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and Computer/IT/Industrial/Telecommunication sectors.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Computer Science from a UGC recognised University.
In this case, there are certain age specifications that need to be taken into account.
- The person applying for post of Deputy Legislative Council Group iii should be of 50 years.
- The person applying for position of Training Officer should be of 30 years.
- The person applying for post of Lecturer should be of 35 years.
- The person applying for post of Scientist in both the categories should also be of 35 years.
In case of SC/ST, the age relaxation is up to 5 years. Whereas for OBC, age relaxation, is up to 3 years.
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2016?
- The person needs to visit the official site upsconline.nic.in.and click on the available posts.
- After this registration is to be done by providing Email id and personal phone number.
- Once registration is done, the form is to be filled carefully and verification documents that are required are to be submitted.
- A cash payment of 25 rupees is to be made by online or offline mode by any branch of State Bank of India.
- A hard copy of the application form is to be taken for future reference.
- The last date for application for this is 28th April, 2016.
- Prior to the date of exam, admit card can be downloaded from the same site by using your registration number and phone number.
So, in case you are looking for a future with the central government take a cue from UPSC Recruitment 2016 and kick off your preparations.