UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Scientist, MO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 134 | Last Date 13.02.2020 | Apply online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online application for direct recruitment through http://www.upsconline/ to the following posts i.e. Medical Officer/Research Officer, Anthropologist, Assistant Library and Information
Officer, Assistant Engineer, Scientist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer & Specialist. Recently UPSC has announced the recruitment notification [INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2020] for 134 vacancies. As per the UPSC Jobs notification, these 134 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs should submit the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on or before the last date 13.02.2020.
UPSC Jobs notification & apply online link is available @ www.upsc.gov.in. Applicants must possess prescribed educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders ahve to pay required fee and make the payment via online or offline mode. Selection will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of UPSC recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2020|
|Job Name||Medical Officer/Research Officer, Anthropologist, Assistant Library and Information Officer, Assistant Engineer, Scientist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer & Specialist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13.02.2020|
You may visit www.upsc.gov.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of AE, Scientist & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
UPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 134 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer||44|
|Assistant Library and Information Officer||01|
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||10|
Eligibility Criteria for AE, MO, Scientist & Other Posts
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 30 years to 45 years.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode will be accepted.
- Check advt to get fee details.
Steps to apply for UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
UPSC Recruitment 2020| 30 Vacancies | Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Keeper & Others Posts | Last Date 02.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has updated an advertisement for the direct recruitment of Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Keeper & Others positions. There are ready to fill-up 30 vacancies for the above said central govt. jobs. Online applications are invited through UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) web portal from the eligible candidates. Applicants are informed to register their online application on or before the last date i.e. 02.01.2020. Interested candidates can download UPSC recruitment 2020 notification & application form from www.upsc.gov.in official web portal.
UPSC may shortlist the applicants on the basis of interview or by recruitment test. Candidates should possess Master Degree, MBA, Bachelor degree, LLB Degree in Law, Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university or institute. Condenser should apply only through online; no other modes of application shall be encouraged. Finally selected applicants will be placed under UPSC recruitment 2020 headquarters or anywhere in India. To get more details about UPSC jobs & related information like education, age limit, admit card, syllabus, selection process, application fee or payment etc.
Details about UPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 17/2019|
|Designation||Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Keeper & Others|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
To get the latest information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2020 job notification and other related government jobs as we as private sector jobs stay tuned to daily recruitment site. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to UPSC latest notification, upcoming career job opportunities and recruitment result, admit card or selection list, and so on.
UPSC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Senior Scientific Officer||04|
|Totally, 30 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Extension Officer & Other Career Jobs:
Refer official notification for further updates/ changes and upcoming notification, eligibility criteria regarding direct recruitment, prescribed educational qualification, age limit, salary, job vacancy, application mode, last date, selection/recruitment process & other criteria.
- Master Degree, MBA, Bachelor degree, LLB Degree in Law, Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university or institute.
- One to ten years of experience in the related fields.
- Refer advertisement.
- The selection is made only by Interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25 (Rupees Twenty five).
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Applications fee should only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement No. 17 – 2019”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Online Recruitment Application” from the dropdown of “Recruitment” to get apply online link.
- Select your desired positions & fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- After completing, submit your filled-in application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.