UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 204 | Last Date 01.10.2020 | UPSC Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection to the following posts i.e. Livestock Office, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Assistant Engineer Posts. Recently UPSC has issued new employment notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10/2020] to fill up 204 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are searching engineering jobs in central government can make the UPSC Online registration by using UPSC Login through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01.10.2020.
UPSC selection will be based on Recruitment Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. UPSC Recruitment Notification & UPSC Jobs Online Application is available @www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand. Contenders have to pay required fee and fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. More details of UPSC Latest vacancy, upcoming UPSC jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
Details of UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10/2020|
|Name of the Post||Livestock Office, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||204|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply via online||01.10.2020|
|Official website||www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in|
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. Here you will get details of Assistant Professor, AE & Other Posts like qualification, age limit, salary details, apply mode, payment mode etc. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get upcoming government exams updates.
UPSC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 204 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||175|
Eligibility criteria for UPSC Livestock Officer, Specialist & Other Posts
- Livestock Officer: Bachelor’s degree in the Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: MBBS Degree.
- Assistant Director: Master Degree in concerned subject.
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Drilling or Mining or Mechanical or Civil or Electrical Engineering or Petroleum Technology.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Livestock Officer: 35 years.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 40 years.
- Assistant Director & Assistant Engineer: 35 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
UPSC Recruitment Process
- UPSC selection will be based on Recruitment Test/ Interview.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- You should make the payment via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement No.10 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details and make payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up UPSC Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||APPLY HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Other Posts | 35 Vacancies | Last Date: 10.09.2020 | Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION is India’s premier central recruiting agency. They has declared new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 09/2020). UPSC announced vacancies for the posts of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Neurology), Research Officer (Social Studies), Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection) & General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy). Overall 35 vacancies are released by UPSC. Interested aspirants who felt themselves eligible can apply for the post @ upsc.gov.in through online. The last date to submit the UPSC application form is 10.09.2020
UPSC expecting dynamic persons with required eligibility in medical field and other for the above said posts. Incomplete applications and applications after the due date will not be considered. Applications without the prescribed fee will not be accepted. Aspirants should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official website along with the application form. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a print out of finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The print out should be carried by them to the interview. Aspirants short-listed for interview on the basis of information provided by them in the application form. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Organization Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Neurology), Research Officer (Social Studies), Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection) & General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Submission of Online Application Form||10.09.2020|
If you are a Job seekers, then you are in a right place. Follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly to get latest updates. Details like educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below.
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
Grade-III Assistant Professor(Neurology)
|Research Officer (Social|
Medical Officer (Homeopathy)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Professor & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue MBBS/ Post Graduate/ Master Degree from a recognized university.
- Refer official notification to know experience details.
- Maximum age limit is 35-45 years.
- Go through the official notification to know the details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via online mode is accepted.
- Aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment via online/ offline is accepted.
- Aspirants can pay the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Steps to make UPSC Online Registration:
- Go to official website @ upsc.gov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Then click ‘Online Recruitment Application’(ORA) to apply online.
- Finally submit the Online Recruitment Application & take a printout of it for future use.