UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Asst Engineer, Asst Director & Other Posts | 85 Vacancies | Last Date: 02.04.2020 | Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has declared new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2020). UPSC announced vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Employment Officer, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Deputy Director, Chief Design Engineer. Overall 85 vacancies are released by UPSC. Interested aspirants who felt themselves eligible can apply for the post @ upsc.gov.in through online. The last date to submit the online application form is 02.04.2020.
|Click here to get UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020|
UPSC expecting dynamic persons with required eligibility in the field of engineering and other for the above said posts. Incomplete applications and applications after the due date will not be considered. Applications without the prescribed fee will not be accepted. Aspirants should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official website along with the application form. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a print out of finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The print out should be carried by them to the interview. Aspirants short-listed for interview on the basis of information provided by them in the application form.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Employment Officer, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Deputy Director, Chief Design Engineer.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||02.04.2020|
If you are a Jobseekers, then you are in a right place. Follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly to get latest updates. Details like educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below.
UPSC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|Chief Design Engineer||01|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist||02|
|Assistant Veterinary Officer||01|
|Assistant Employment Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue B.E/ B.Tech in (Mech/ EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ ICE)/ Bachelor/ Master degree in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Microbiology/ Veterinary Science/ Sociology/ Economics)
- Refer official notification to know experience details.
- Post wise age limit is given in the official notification.
- Go through the official notification to know the details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via online mode is accepted.
- Aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment via online/ offline is accepted.
- Aspirants can pay the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Steps to make UPSC Online Registration:
- Go to official website @ upsc.gov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Then click ‘Online Recruitment Application’(ORA) to apply online.
- Finally submit the Online Recruitment Application & take a printout of it for future use.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 | JSO, Scientist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date 12.03.2020 | Apply online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online application for direct recruitment through http://www.upsconline/ to the following posts i.e. Junior Scientific Officer, Regional Home Economist & Scientist B Posts. Recently UPSC has announced the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020] for 41 vacancies. As per the UPSC notification 2020, these 41 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs should submit the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on or before the last date 12.03.2020.
Applicants must possess M.Sc/ Master Degree/ Engineering and age limit should be 30 years for JSO, 35 years for Scientist and 38 years for Regional Home Economist Posts. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online or offline mode. Selection will be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. UPSC notification & UPSC Online registration link is available @ www.upsc.gov.in. More details of UPSC recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Scientific Officer, Regional Home Economist & Scientist B|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.03.2020|
You may visit www.upsc.gov.in Website to get more details about UPSC recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Scientist & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
UPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Scientific Officer||02|
|Regional Home Economist||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Other Posts
- Applicants must possess M.Sc/ Master Degree/ Engineering Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be should be 30 years for JSO, 35 years for Scientist and 38 years for Regional Home Economist Posts.
- UPSC Selection process will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode will be accepted.
- Check advt to get fee details.
Steps to apply for UPSC Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 | 53 Vacancies | System Analyst, Assistant Geophysicist & Other Posts | Last Date 27.02.2020 | Download ORA Form @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Currently Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement for the UPSC current job notification No.03/2020 regarding the following positions such as Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Geophysicist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer, System Analyst, Specialist Grade III, Lecturer & Veterinary Assistant Surgeon under various Ministry Department on its official website @ www.upsc.gov.in. There are merely 53 vacancies are available for the above said central government jobs. They offer an online mode of application through UPSC ORA web portal @www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC apply online link has already opened their career portal for online registration and the last date for submitting UPSC online application is 27.02.2020.
Candidates are requested to apply only through online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. applicants who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner. Shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates. More details regarding UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2019 like syllabus admit card, result, etc. login to their official site.
Details about UPSC Recruitment 2020 :
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 03/2020|
|Designation||Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Geophysicist, Senior Divisional Medical Officer, System Analyst, Specialist Grade III, Lecturer & Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Work Location||All India|
|UPSC Online Registration Application (ORA) Status||Available Now|
To get more information related to UPSC Jobs 2020 keep watching regularly. Daily Recruitment provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks so on.
UPSC Jobs Details:
|Senior Divisional Medical Officer||10|
|Specialist Grade III||06|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||09|
|Totally, 53 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for System Analyst, VAS Posts :
Refer Union Public Service Commission Official Notification to get more information about education, post name & code, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection procedure, payment details etc.
- BE/B Tech Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Medical qualification/ MBBS/ Double Post-Graduation/ DNB qualifications/ Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized University.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
- Three years of experience in the related fields shall be preferred.
- Check the official advertisement.
UPSC Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25 (Rupees Twenty-Five Only).
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- Either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Careers:
- Go to the official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement No. 03 – 2020”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Online Recruitment Application” from the dropdown of “Recruitment” to get apply online link.
- Select your desired positions & fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- After completing, submit your filled-in application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.