AAVIN Recruitment 2020 | Veterinary Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Interview Date 13.08.2020 | Download AAVIN Madurai Recruitment Notification @ aavinmilk.com
AAVIN Recruitment 2020: The Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Madurai is going to conduct the Walk in Interview on 13.08.2020. AAVIN invites young and talented aspirants for Veterinary Consultant – to work temporarily on contract basis under N.A.D.P Scheme in rural areas of Madurai District. There are 04 vacancies will be filled in AAVIN Madurai Union and these vacancies are assigned for AAVIN Veterinary Consultant Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those aspirants are requested to attend Walk in interview on 13.08.2020 at 09.00 A.M at our Office main campus witha application form and related documents.
Madurai AAVIN recruitment 2020 notification and AAVIN Job application form is available in official website (aavinmilk.com). TN AAVIN selection will be based on interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at Madurai District Co-Op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. Must possess B.V.Sc & A.H (or) equivalent registered with Veterinary Council and age limit should be 50 years. Must be a registered veterinary practitioner and fluency in speaking and writing in Tamil. More details of AAVIN latest vacancy, upcoming AAVIN Madurai notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
AAVIN is the trademark of Tamil Nadu Co-operative milk producers limited. Their main purpose is to sell milk and milk products in Tamil Nadu. In the word AAVIN, AA refers cow. Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited, formerly referred as Dairy Development Department. It has been operating since 1958. Head quarter is located at Aavin Illam, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai until now.
Aavin Produces four varieties of milk based on fat percent. They produce products such as milk khoa, mysorepak, gulab jamun, khalakand, butter milk, lassi, curd yoghurt and ice-creams. Currently 17 district cooperative milk producers union in Tamil Nadu, there are Tiruvallur Kancheepuram, Salem, Vellore, Dharmapuri, Erode, Trichy, Thanjavur, Madurai, Dindigul, Coimabatore, Niligris, Pudukottai, Sivagangai, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar.
Details of AAVIN Milk Madurai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Veterinary Consultant|
|Job Location||Madurai, Tamilnadu|
|Walk in Interview Date||13.08.2020|
Before apply to these jobs, candidates must check their eligibility in official notification, detailed instructions are given in the official website. Here you will get information of Veterinary Consultant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Madurai AAVIN Veterinary Consultant Vacancy
- Aspirants must possess Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary science from any recognized Veterinary Colleges/Universities in India.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- AAVIN selection will be based on Walk in Interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|13.08.2020||09.00 AM||MDCMPU, Office main campus|
How to apply Madurai AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website aavinmilk.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- AAVIN notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview on prescribed date.
How to fill up MDCMPU Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from AAVIN Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|