Alagappa University Recruitment 2018 | Teaching Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 116 | Walk-in Date: 06.07.2018 | Download Notification @ www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
Alagappa University Recruitment 2018: Alagappa University invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Teaching Assistant Vacancies in various department. As per Job Notification, 116 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Alagappa University Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. Aspirants can download application form at official website.
This page explain detailed information on Alagappa University Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of Alagappa University Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Alagappa University|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Pay Scale||Rs.12000 /13000 / 15000 per month|
|Job Location||Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of Alagappa University Recruitment 2018:
|English and Foreign Languages||02|
|Women’s Studies (HOME SCIENCE)||04|
|Economics and Rural Development||04|
|Library and Information Science||03|
|Fine Arts||08 Regular
08 Part Time
|Alagappa Institute of Management||02|
|Tourism and Hotel Management||06|
|Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies||04|
|Bio-electronics and Biosensors||03|
|Nano Science and Technology||03|
|M.Sc – Fisheries Sciences||02|
|Alagappa Institute of Skill Development||18|
|Swami Vivekananda Centre for Higher Research & Education||02|
Eligibility criteria for Teaching Assistant Vacancies
- PG/M.Phil. in relevant discipline with at least 55% of Marks from a recognized University/Board.
- Preference will be given to NET/SLET/SET Scores and/or Ph.D candidates.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website (i,e) www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Click Career Opportunities –>then find the advertisement
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
Science Discipline : Department of Industrial Chemistry
Education Discipline : Department of English and Foreign Languages
Management Discipline : Department of Tourism and Hotel Management
Arts Discipline : PG Block
|Walk-in Date||06.07.2018 (Friday)|