ONGC Recruitment 2020 | FMO, GDMO & OH Posts | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date 02.10.2020 | ONGC Karaikal Recruitment Notification @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites application via mail from eligible candidates. It is going to to engage 29 Medical Officers on contract basis at its Cauvery Asset, Karaikal (Puducherry) on a consolidated honorarium. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No. HRD / R&P / Medics / 2/ 2020] for Contract Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO), Contract Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO) & Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH) posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Puducherry can use this ONGC opportunity and submit the application form on or before 02.10.2020.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Cauvery Asset, Karaikal (Puducherry). Candidate must have possessed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Candidates can apply to this recruitment via mail only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. OONGC Recruitment notification & ONGC Karaikal Jobs Application Form is available @ ongcindia.com. More details of ONGC latest jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, selection list, result, call letter and etc. will be uploaded on ONGC careers.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Karaikal Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. HRD / R&P / Medics / 2/ 2020|
|Job Name||Contract Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO), Contract Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO) & Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)|
|Job Location||Karaikal (Puducherry)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02.10.2020|
You may visit ONGC careers to get more details about this ONGC recruitment. Here you will get information Doctor Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
ONGC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification totally 29 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Basic pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Medical Officer Vacancy
- Candidate must have possessed MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online (mail) mode only.
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply ONGC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Career->Recruitment notice” Find the advertisement “Advertisement for engagement of Medics in Cauvery Asset, Karaikal” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 | Medical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies: 07 | Last Date: 25.09.2020 | Download Application @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, Government of India. They announced new job notification for the posts of Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/ GDMO Part Time (Female), Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) at its Silchar work-centre. As per the notification, 07 vacancies are filled by ONGC. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Candidates seeking jobs in Assam can use this chance. Applicants can Download Application @ ongcindia.com. Application should reach the office on or before 25.09.2020.
ONGC announced new job notification on 14.09.2020. Selected candidate will be appointed on contractual basis, to be extended on need and performance basis. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e-mail with complete application form and relevant documents. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Electronic interview. Application with false information will be rejected. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Selected candidates will be placed at Silchar work-centre.
Details of ONGC Vacancy 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Organization Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/ Part Time (Female), Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)|
|Job Location||Silchar, Assam|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||25.09.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Advertisement 2020:
- As per the notification, 07 vacancies are allocated for ONGC Doctor Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Field Duty)||04|
|Medical Officer (General Duty)||01|
|Medical Officer (General Duty) (Part- time Female)||01|
|Medical Officer (Occupational Health)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Medical Officer Posts:
- Applicants should hold MBBS from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Check notification for age details.
- Selection will be based on Interview ((Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype/ Webex, etc.)
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application via email to email@example.com / Chakrabarty_Alimita@ongc.co.in within 25.09.2020.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ongcindia.com
- Click ‘Career’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Interview for medical officers on contractual basis’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.