ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Field Medical Officer Post | Total Vacancy 01 | Walk-in Date 16.05.2019 | Download Notification @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: ONGC has released an announcement for Filling 01 Field Medical Officer Posts in this recruitment. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Central government can use this chance. Applicants can go to the walk-in interview on 16.05.2019. Official notification and application format are available in the ONGC website.
Candidate must have M.B.B.S degree and registered with MCI can only apply for this latest ONGC vacancies. Applicant must attain the prescribed age limit for this ONGC Recruitment 2019 without gate. The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the walk-in interview. The chosen candidate will be posted under contract basis up to 30.06.2020 and positioned at Tripura.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Notification 2019
The complete details of ONGC latest recruitment 2019 are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Field Medical Officer|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||01|
Applicants must read the official notification at the ONGC website. For other jobs like State government jobs, Central government jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Field Medical Officer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate should possess M.B.B.S degree and registered with MCI will only apply to this posts.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this post.
- Walk-in Interview.
|Walk-in Registration Time||Venue|
|9.30 A.M to 10.00 A.M||ONGC Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badharghat, Agartala|
How to attend ONGC Walk-in 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com
- Find “News & Updates” option on the home page.
- Click the “Notification of regarding engagement of contractual doctor” for this recruitment.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application format correctly and bring required documents and application to attend the walk-in interview.
- Take the Xerox of the application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidate can apply for the post allocated in this recruitment. Please refer the official website for further updates, changes and upcoming notifications in ONGC.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited | AEE, Geologist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 785 | Last Date 25.04.2019 | Apply online @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to fill up 785 vacancies in all over the country. It invites online application from eligible aspirants. As per the ONGC recruitment notification, these 785 vacancies are allotted for AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can use this ONGC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online from 05.04.2019. Starting date and ending date for submission of online application is 25.04.2019.
ONGC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Contenders have to pay required fee and should submit the application via online mode only. ONGC will select the aspirants on the basis of GATE 2019 score. Aspirants who have selected in ONGC recruitment process those aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of ONGC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 3/2019 (R&P)|
|Job Name||Executives (AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.04.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.04.2019|
|Interview date||10.06.2019 (tentative)|
You may visit ONGC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ONGC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 785 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Materials Management Officer||33|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC AEE, Chemist, Transport Officer & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ PG degree/ M.Sc./ MCA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For All Post (Except AEE (Cementing/ Drilling)): Age limit should be 30 years.
- AEE (Cementing/ Drilling): Age limit should be 28 years.
- Check Advertisement for age limit & relaxation.
- Selection will be based on GATE 2019 Score, Qualification & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.370 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ EXSM candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You can deposit the fee amount via SBI Challan (ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun).
How to apply ONGC Latest Jobs through GATE 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Executives in Engineering and Geo – sciences disciplines at E1 level through GATE – 2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Human Resource Executive & Public Relations Officer Posts | Total 13 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ ONGC Careers | Last Date 09th April 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has announced job notification for Human Resource Executive and Public Relations Officer posts through University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) June 2019. There are 13 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Eligible candidates may submit your online application form through ONGC careers page on or before the last date 09th April 2019. The detailed advertisement is available at ONGC official website (i.e. ongcindia.com).
Candidates should have completed MBA or PG Diploma or Post Graduate or its equivalent educational qualification from any reputed university. Eligible candidates should appear for University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination to be held in June 2019. Candidates have to essentially qualify the UGC-NET examination 2019. The selection will be made on through UGC-NET June 2019 and personal interview. Finally, selected candidates shall be posted at anywhere in India or abroad. Submit online application form between 18.03.2019 to 09.04.2019 only. For more information about Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ ongcindia.com.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Human Resource Executive and Public Relations Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000 – 180,000/-|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 4/2019 (R&P)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India or Abroad|
|ONGC Official Website||ongcindia.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019 through NET:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Human Resource Executive||10|
|Public Relations Officer||03|
|Total ONGC Job Vacancies 2019||13|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2019:
- MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) Marks.
- Check more details of selection process in ONGC official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09.04.2019|
|Date of Interview||August 2019 (Tentative)|
Important Dates for UGC-NET June 2019 Examination:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||30.03.2019|
|Date of UGC-NET Examination||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019|
How to Apply for ONGC Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to ONGC official website -> ongcindia.com
- Click on option -> Careers
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of Executives at E1 level through University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) – June 2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your ONGC jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.