ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 22.08.2019 | Apply Latest 63 Job Vacancies @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to recruit candidates for Apprentice posts in the following trades such as Fitter, Computer Operator and Programming, Secretarial Assistant, Electrician, Machinist, Welder and Mechanic Trade. Totally 63 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites offline application from the eligible candidates for this ONGC recruitment without GATE. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 22.08.2019 (5.00 p.m).
ONGC recruitment 2019 application form and notification can be downloaded from the official website of ONGC. Applicants must have completed ITI in particular trades from the recognized university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 24 years for this Oil and Gas job. The selection will be based on merit (i.e.percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade). The chosen candidates will be posted at ONGC, Agartala (Tripura).
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ONGC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advertisement Number||ONGC/TRIPURA ASSET/APPR/2/2019|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||63|
|ONGC Apprentice Salary||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||ONGC, Agartala|
|Last Date to send application||22.08.2019|
Eligible applicants should apply for any one discipline only for this ONGC job recruitment 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tripura jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Trade Wise Vacancy Details for ONGC Notification 2019
ONGC is going to hire candidates for Apprentice posts in this latest recruitment. The trade wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Trade||Vacancy|
|Computer Operator and Programming||02|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||21|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed ITI in particular trades from the recognized university.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 24 years for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on merit basis only.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (Speed Post/ Registered Post) to the following address given below,
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Tripura Asset, Badarghat Complex, Agartala (Tripura West) – 799014.
How to apply for ONGC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com
- Find the “News & Updates” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Candidates having higher professional qualifications such as B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA should not apply for these posts. Please refer the official website for syllabus, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in ONGC 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 214 | Last Date 05.08.2019 | Download ONGC Application Form @ ONGC Careers
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently released the recruitment advertisement [Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/2/2019/] for Engagement of Apprentices Under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Offline applications are invited from only Maharashtra domiciled candidates for ONGC, Mumbai in the following trades like Accountant, Assistant HR, Secretarial Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) and Computer Operator & Programming Assistant. As per the ONGC Mumbai recruitment 2019 notification, totally 214 vacancies are allocated for ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply for a trade through paper based application in prescribed format along with required documents from 23.07.2019 to 05.08.2019.
ONGC recruitment 2019 Mumbai application form and notification is available in ONGC careers (www.ongcindia.com). ONGC selection will be based on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon. Shortlisted aspirants will undergo 12 months apprenticeship training at ONGC Mumbai [Maharashtra state]. Candidates can apply for one trade only. Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies (i.e.) NSDC [apprenticeshipindia.org] & MSDE [www.apprenticeship.gov.in]. More details of www.ongcindia.com recruitment vacancy, upcoming ONGC job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/2/2019/|
|Last Date for Submission of ONGC application||05.08.2019|
|Walk in Interview date||www.ongcindia.com|
You may visit www.ongcindia.com Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
ONGC Mumbai Vacancy Details
- As per the ONGC Apprentice notification, overall 214 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold Degree/ B.A/ B.B.A/ B.Sc/ ITI from recognized university or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Before apply to this recruitment candidates must register themselves at NSDC [apprenticeshipindia.org] & MSDE [www.apprenticeship.gov.in] portal.
- Check official notification for further details.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address via post or courier
In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
How to apply ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Mumbai
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Engagement of Apprentices for ONGC, Mumbai under the Apprentices Act, 1961”, click on the advertisement.
- ONGC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of ONGC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Executive Advertisement | MO, SO, AEE & Various Posts | Total 107 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ ONGC Careers (i.e. ongcindia.com) | Last Date 18th June 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has announced job advertisement for Executive (E1 Level) recruitment of Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE (Environment) and Fire Officer vacancies. As per ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 107 vacancies are allocated for above said government jobs. ONGC invites online applications from well qualified and young aspirants for executive class 1 posts in medical, security, finance, environment and fire services disciplines. Interested candidates who are eligible for ONGC Executive recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through ONGC careers page between 29th May 2019 to 18th June 2019. The detailed job notification is available at ONGC official website of ongcindia.com.
Candidates should have completed MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Engineering/ Graduate Degree/ MBA or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. ONGC is going to conduct Computer based test for selection of suitable candidates to be held on the tentative month of last week of July. The exact date, time & venue for CBT will be given in the ONGC Admit Card. Pay the registration fee via Challan and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen.
The CBT will be held at following test centres like, Dehradun, Guwahati, Mumbai, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Delhi including NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Jaipur. Aspirants have to choose any one test centre/ city and no change of test centre will be allowed later. The selected candidates shall be engaged at anywhere in India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the organization. Deposit the offline fee payment from 29.05.2019 to 19.06.2019. Who wish to apply for ONGC Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, ONGC Syllabus, ONGC Admit Cards, ONGC Results, Upcoming ONGC Vacancies & etc.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019 Dehradun:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE (Environment) & Fire Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||107|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000 to 1,80,000/-|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India (or) Abroad|
|ONGC Official Website||ongcindia.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more www.ongcindia.com Recruitment 2019 and Other Central Government Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Recruitment of Executives @ E1 Level|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||31|
|Total ONGC Job Vacancies 2019||107|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Engineering/ Graduate Degree/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in ONGC official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 18.06.2019)
|Name of Categories||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||33 years|
|SC/ ST||35 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ECO/ SSCO)||35 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in ONGC notification given below.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in ONGC careers 2019 given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
Application Fee/ Registration Fee
- For General/ OBC -> Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen -> Nil
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Challan at any branch of State Bank of India in the name of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18.06.2019|
|Closing Date for Offline Fee Payment||19.06.2019|
|Date of CBT||Last Week of July (Tentatively) Exact Date & Time will be given in ONGC Admit Card|
How to apply for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 through CBT:
- Go to ONGC official website -> ongcindia.com
- Click on option -> Careers -> Recruitment Notice.
- Find the correct notification link “Online application process for recruitment of executives through CBT” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for ONGC Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of ONGC online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Note: Candidates willing to get the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming ONGC Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.