ONGC Recruitment 2019 | 08 Vacancies | Medical Officer Posts | Walk-In Date 24.11.2019 | Download Notification @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recently published the recruitment advertisement for the post of Medical Officer on contract basis. They invite the applications from the Medical Graduates. ONGC plans to conduct the walk-in interview for the following central government positions such as Emergency Duty (EMO), Physician (Cardiology OPD/Ward), Cardiology and Radiology. As per the ONGC Recruitment 2019 Dehradun Vacancy, there are 08 opening jobs are available & an interview shall be scheduled on 24.11.2019 (Sunday). All candidates are informed to report on time of 9.00 AM for Emergency Duty & 11.00 AM for others with the necessary documents.
The ONGC Recruitment 2019 job notification and application form is available on their careers page @ www.ongcindia.com. Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority. Selection process of ONGC India will be based on personal interview. The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in interview filled-in application form, original and a set of self-attested photocopies of mark-sheets and relevant certificates. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination. Refer ONGC career page for vacancy, merit/selection list, admit card, result, etc.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details ONGC Dehradun Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Contract Medical Officer (EMO, Physician, Cardiologist, Radiologist)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 72,000 for (EMO) & Rs. 1,00,000 for others|
|Work Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Reporting Time||9.00 AM for EMO & 11.00 AM for Others|
No Travelling Allowance (TA)/ Daily Allowance (DA) will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. Daily Recruitment will provide you ONGC India Vacancy latest notification and any updates regarding this walk-in interview. You can also get other government jobs here related to Railway, Bank and so on.
ONGC Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of Positions|
|Totally, 08 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Careers:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, application procedure, salary, careers, job vacancy, last /walk-in date, selection & other criteria refer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Official Notification.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), MD, DM-Cardiology, MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis) by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- Minimum experience period of 2 years in cardiology only for the post of Contract Medical Officer – Physician.
- Refer advertisement.
- Personnel Interview
- Offline mode
Satya Pal Wahi (ONGC) Hospital, Ballupur Road, Dehradun
Steps to Attend & Download ONGC Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.ongcindia.com”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar & select “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Recruitment of Contract Medics (EMO/ Physician/ Cardiologist/ Radiologist) at SP Wahi Hospital, ONGC, Dehradun”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date 22.08.2019 | Apply Latest 63 Job Vacancies @ www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to recruit candidates for Apprentice posts in the following trades such as Fitter, Computer Operator and Programming, Secretarial Assistant, Electrician, Machinist, Welder and Mechanic Trade. Totally 63 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites offline application from the eligible candidates for this ONGC recruitment without GATE. Applicants can apply via offline mode on or before the last date 22.08.2019 (5.00 p.m).
ONGC recruitment 2019 application form and notification can be downloaded from the official website of ONGC. Applicants must have completed ITI in particular trades from the recognized university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 24 years for this Oil and Gas job. The selection will be based on merit (i.e.percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade). The chosen candidates will be posted at ONGC, Agartala (Tripura).
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ONGC notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advertisement Number||ONGC/TRIPURA ASSET/APPR/2/2019|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||63|
|ONGC Apprentice Salary||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||ONGC, Agartala|
|Last Date to send application||22.08.2019|
Eligible applicants should apply for any one discipline only for this ONGC job recruitment 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Tripura jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Trade Wise Vacancy Details for ONGC Notification 2019
ONGC is going to hire candidates for Apprentice posts in this latest recruitment. The trade wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Trade||Vacancy|
|Computer Operator and Programming||02|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||21|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed ITI in particular trades from the recognized university.
- The age limit should be between 18 and 24 years for this recruitment.
- It will filter the candidates on merit basis only.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (Speed Post/ Registered Post) to the following address given below,
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Tripura Asset, Badarghat Complex, Agartala (Tripura West) – 799014.
How to apply for ONGC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com
- Find the “News & Updates” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.