ONGC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies: 50 | Download ONGC Job Notification @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) announced new job notification for the posts of Assistant (Human Resource) via NAPS Portal @ Sivasagar, Assam. As per the ONGC Job notification (E05191800001), 50 vacancies are allocated by ONGC 2021. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Aspirants who are seeking Central Govt jobs can use this ONGC recruitment 2021 chance & can apply for ONGC India Assistant Jobs @ apprenticeshipindia.org. ONGC Sivasagar Assam Asset Posted Assistant Vacancy via NAPS Portal on 19.04.2021.
The selected candidate of ONGC Apprentice jobs 2021 will be taken on contract for 12 Months. Applicants should be a graduate from a recognized university for this ONGC Assistant Jobs. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the Online application form via NAPS Portal. Selection may be on the basis of Academic Background/ Interview. Consolidated stipend will be provided to the selected candidates. Selected aspirants will be placed @ Sivasagar, Assam. Incomplete application will not be considered. More Details of ONGC Vacancy, Upcoming Job Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Job Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Job Name||Assistant (Human Resource)|
|Stipend||₹9,000.00 – ₹9,001.00|
|Job Posted Date||19.04.2021|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Assistant Vacancy:
Educational Qualification for ONGC Apprentice Jobs:
- Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check notification for Age Limit details.
Selection Process for ONGC Vacancy:
- Selection may be based on Academic Background/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online is accepted.
- Apply through the link attached below.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Assam Assistant Job Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ apprenticeshipindia.org
- Find and choose the correct advertisement >> Under Assam Location.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Through ‘Apply for this Opportunity’ candidates can apply Online
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled online application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
ONGC Recruitment 2021 | ONGC Mumbai Jobs 2021 | 31 Vacancies| Last Date: 18-04-2021 | ONGC Job Notification @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites application for the posts of Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Physician, Paediatrician, Gen. Surgeon, Pathologist & Gynaecologist. As per ONGC job notification (No. 1/2021/DOC/WOU-Mumbai) 31 vacancies are allocated for ONGC Careers @ Mumbai, Nhava, Panvel. Interested candidates with required eligibility/ searching Jobs in Central Govt can apply for ONGC Vacancy 2021 @ ongcindia.com only through online. Before applying for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 18.04.2021.
Engagement of ONGC Jobs 2021 is on contract, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Selection will be based on Qualification/ Interview. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should hold MBBS/ MD/ MS/ Equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates need to visit ONGC Official Site to register on given Registration weblink. Aspirants need to attach the supporting documents in pdf format along with the online application form. More Details of ONGC GDMO Jobs, Upcoming Job Notices, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ONGC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Advertisement No||No. 1/2021/DOC/WOU-Mumbai|
|Job Name||Field Medical Officers (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Physician, Paediatrician, Gen. Surgeon, Pathologist & Gynaecologist|
|Starting Date of Submission of online application||12.04.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||18.04.2021|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs 2021:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||22|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC MO Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for ONGC Jobs:
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ MD/ MS/ Equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Upper Age Limit for FMO (Male)- 60 years.
- For FMO (Female)- 45 years.
- Other Posts- No Maximum age limit for applying.
Selection Process for ONGC Vacancy 2021:
- Selection will be based on Qualification/ Interview.
- Apply through the link given below.
- Field Medical Officers (FMO)- Rs. 75,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)- Rs.72,000/-
- Specialist- Rs. 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours.
How to Apply Online for ONGC Job Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.ongcindia.com
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘ADVT. NO. 01/2021/DOC/WOU-Mumbai – Engagement of Field Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers & Visiting Specialists on Contract Basis for WOU-Mumbai’ Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through Online application forms apply online.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|