Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 | Law Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 102 | Last Date 08.08.2020 | AHC Trainee Recruitment Notification @ allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites offline applications from fresh Law Graduates for contractual engagement for one year on 102 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) posts. Recently AHC has released the advertisement [ADV. NO.- 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/20] on 17.07.2020 for clerk posts. As per the Allahabad High Court notification, overall 102 aspirants will be hired for Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for court jobs in Uttar Pradesh should send the application form to Registrar General, Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before the last date 08.08.2020. The AHC application forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and its Lucknow Bench & also you can download it from official website.
Allahabad High Court application form and AHC Recruitment notification is available in official website. Aspirants must hold Law degree to apply these Allahabad court jobs 2020. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again. Selection will be based on interview and interview will be held at Allahabad [Uttar Pradesh] only. This engagement is purely based on contract. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Allahabad High Court latest vacancy, upcoming AHC notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Allahabad High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Allahabad High Court shortly AHC is the highest court of Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. AHC has been servicing to the state since 1869. The High Court is located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh until now. Allahabad high court serves judicial services over the regions of Allahabad.
Details of AHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADV. NO.- 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/20|
|Job Name||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||08.08.2020|
You may visit http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in website to get more details about this Allahabad High Court vacancy 2020. Here you will get information of Law Clerk posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancy
- Aspirants must hold Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law
College or recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 21 to 26 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Allahabad High Court selection procedure will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by Speed Post, Registered Post or through Courier
Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
- Rs.300 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (demand draft- in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad).
How to apply Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement “Advertisement of Law Clerks Trainees 2020-21 PDF ”, click on the advertisement.
- AHC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up AHC Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from AHC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|