Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 | Higher Judicial Service | Total Vacancies 37 | Last Date 14.06.2018 | Apply online @ allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad recently released the notification to fill up 37 vacancies for the post of Higher Judicial Service. Candidate can apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 14.06.2018. Online application link will be activated from 15th May 2018. Candidate kindly send their hard copy of the online application to Registrar (Selection & Appointment) High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before the date 30.06.2018. Online application link is available in official website.
Applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates. It is permanent job and examination for this post is held at only Allahabad. Candidate apply to this post before the last date ends and don’t forget to send your hard copy of the application to given address. Examination will be conduct on OMR sheet. You can see the official notification to get more details about the recruitment. This page explains eligibility criteria, how to apply for this post and etc.
Allahabad High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Allahabad High Court shortly AHC is the highest court of Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. AHC has been servicing to the state since 1869. The High Court is located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh until now. Allahabad high court serves judicial services over the regions of Allahabad.
Details of Recruitment Allahabad High Court 2018
|Organization Name||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Job Type||Court Jobs/State Govt.|
|Job Name||Higher Judicial Service|
|Job Location||Allahabad, Uttar pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Allahabad Higher Judicial Service vacancies
- Candidate must be an Advocate for not less than seven years.
- You may refer the notification for more information about qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
|SC/ST (Belonging to U.P only)||Rs. 750/-|
|For all candidates (Belonging to other states)||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Challan ( by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI)
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Speed / Registered Post
- Registrar (Selection & Appointment) High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
How to apply High Court of Allahabad Higher Judicial Service Post
- Go to official website allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click “Recruitment” Advertisement page will be opened.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement and Instructions-HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE U.P. H.J.S.-2018 “and then click on the advertisement link.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Then back to the page to apply enter your details correctly and click the submit button.
- Take the print of the application form then send it to the given address.
|Starting date for submission of online application||15.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||14.06.2018|
|Last date to download copy of the online application||29.06.2018|
|Last date to send the hard copy||30.06.2018|
|Preliminary exam date||29.07.2018|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 | Sweeper, Cook, Mali & Farrash | Total Vacancies 91 | Last Date 11.05.2018 | Apply @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018: Allahabad High Court has released the notification for following posts Sweeper, Cook, Mali, Farrash. As per the notification Allahabad High Court allotted 91 vacancies for these posts. Candidates apply to this job through online on or before the last date 11.05.2018. You may download the application from official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this job quickly. If the candidate wants to apply more than one post, they can apply separately for each post. If you want to know more information about the recruitment you may refer the official notification. Here other information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. are given below.
Note: Candidate who are already applied to this job at the date of 06.02.2018 to 26.02.2018 need not to apply.
Details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Job Type: Court Jobs
Job Name: Sweeper, Cook, Mali & Farrash
Total Vacancy: 91
Pay Scale: Rs 5200- Rs 20200 +GP 1800
Vacancy Details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- Must pass 5th std with minimum 1 year of experience.
- You may check the official notification for further details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 35 years (as on 01.07.2018).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline- by Speed post / Registered post
|OBC of U.P|
|SC/ST of U.P||Rs 200|
Mode of Payment
- Offline-Demand Draft (favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Payable at Allahabad.)
- APTECH LIMITED, Regional Office, Aptech Limited, 1st Floor, Levana Cyber Heights, Opp. Indira Gandhi Pratisthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Click “Recruitment” will redirect to next page and then find the advertisement “Corrigendum in reference to Adv. No. 01/Sweeper/Cook/Mali/Farrash (Class-IV) 2018 Dated 05.02.2018 HTML”
- Click the advertisement next page will be opened, to get the notification click “Detailed Advertisement for the post of Sweeper, Cook, Mali and Farrash”
- Read the notification and check the eligibility then back to the page.
- Click on the post, application form will be displayed.
- Download the application form and fill up correctly then post the form to given postal address.
|Starting date to submit the application||21.04.2018|
|Last date to submit the application||11.05.2018|