APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 | Southern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Limited, Tirupati | Energy Assistants (JLM) Posts | Total Vacancies 5107 | Last Date 17.08.2019 | Apply online @ www.apspdcl.in
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019: Southern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Limited, Tirupati invites online application from eligible male candidates for Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) posts in APSPDCL. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for APSPDCL JLM vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking Andhra Pradesh govt jobs can make the online registration from 02.08.2019 and apply online link has been activated. As per the APSPDCL Junior Lineman recruitment notification, totally 5107 will be recruited for APSPDCL Energy Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 17.08.2019.
|Click here to get APEPDCL JLM Results 2019|
|Clich here to download APSPDCL JLM Result 2019|
|Click here to download ASAPDCL Hall Ticket PDF|
|Click here to apply 2859 APEPDCL JLM Vacancy 2019|
APSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available in official website. Contenders must pay the requisite fee via online mode from 02.08.2019 to 17.08.2019. APSPDCL selection will be based on merit list and Pole Climbing/ Meter Reading/ Cycling test. After that selected candidates will be placed at Village/Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APSPDCL, Andhra Pradesh state. Applicants must have possessed SSC/ 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute. Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years. More details of APSPDCL JLM recruitment vacancy, upcoming APSPDCL notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Southern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Limited, Tirupati|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.08.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.08.2019|
You may visit www.apspdcl.inWebsite to get more details about this APSPDCL Junior Lineman recruitment. Here you will get Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II) posts details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
APSPDCL Junior Lineman Vacancy Details
- As per the APSPDCL notification, overall 5107 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for APSPDCL Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman) Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed SSC/ 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- APSPDCL selection will be based on merit list and Pole Climbing/ Meter Reading/ Cycling test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs.200 and if the candidates applying more than one district will be charged an additional fee of Rs.100 per district.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to apply APSPDCL Jobs in AP 2019 Notification
- Go to official website apspdcl.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Energy Assistant (JLM Grade-II) Notification 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- APSPDCL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of APSPDCL JLM to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.