Assam Police Recruitment 2018 | Assam Police Department | Constable (Executive) Posts | Total Vacancies 130 | Last Date 30.10.2018 | Download Application Form @ assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Recruitment 2018: Assam Police Department invites offline applications from qualified Male and Female candidates. It has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 130 vacancies. As per the notification these 130 vacancies are allocated for Constable (Executive) posts. Applicants who want to get Govt Jobs can use this chance. Interested aspirants may send the filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application from is 30.10.2018. Assam Police online form and advertisement is available in official website.
Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) from recognized Board and also must have attained the prescribed age limit. Assam Police will conduct Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Test for selection of suitable candidates. Assam Police admit card, syllabus, result and etc. will upload on recruitment page. After that selected applicants will engage on anywhere in Assam State. Contenders should have to pay required fee through offline. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of upcoming notification, latest vacancies, upcoming jobs, merit list, selection list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Assam Police Department|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Constable (Executive)|
|Salary||Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2000|
|Starting date to submit the application form||01.10.2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||30.10.2018|
You may visit Assam Police Recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Assam Police Department allocated overall 130 vacancies for Constable (Executive) posts. Category wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||Category||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Constable vacancy
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) from recognized Board.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- For Male candidates: age limit should be between 18 to 21 years.
- For Female candidates: age limit should be between 18 to 25 years
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on following process Physical Standards Tests (PST), Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Test
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment through cash or by DD (in favour of DCP/Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi (Payable at Delhi)).
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment through offline only.
- Candidates must send their filled application form, dd and relevant documents to following address
Chairman Recruitment Board: Delhi Police C/o – Commandant 10th AP Bn, Kahilipara. Guest House, No. 2 PO – Bongshar (Kahilipara), District – Kamrup (M), Guwahati – 781034.
How to apply Assam Police Jobs 2018
- Go to official website assampolice.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORARY CONSTABLES (EXECUTIVE) – MALE /FEMALE IN DELHI POLICE”
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 | State Level Police Recruitment Board | Constable (Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch) Posts | Total 5494 Vacancies | Apply online @ assampolice.gov.in | Last Date 02.06.2018
Assam Police Recruitment 2018: Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board has inviting online applications from eligible and brave candidates for the position of Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force & Armed Branch. This is exactly great opportunities for candidates who are willing and looking for Assam state police recruitment. Candidates can utilize this chance to apply online from 02.05.2018 to 02.06.2018. Applied candidates can visit Assam police official website @ assampolice.gov.in.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification. Check your eligibility to apply or not. If you are eligible to apply online, go to given application link, provided below. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam.
Employment Category: State Government Job.
Total Vacancies: 5494
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000-49000/-
Job Location: Assam
Vacancy Details for Assam Police Recruitment:
|Name of organization||vacancies|
|Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)||1851|
Eligibility criteria for Assam Police constable vacancies:
- H.S./Class XII/ H.S.L.C/Class X passed from a recognized Board/Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, and District Executive Force (DEF).
Age Limit (01.01.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Written Test.
- Physical Standards Tests (PST)/Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Assam constable Recruitment:
- Go to official website @ assampolice.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Recruitment in the top of home page.
- Find the correct advertisement -> RECRUITMENT OF 5494 CONSTABLE(UN-ARMED BARANCH/ARMED BRANCH IN ASSAM POLICE,2018)
- Download the notification & read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Click the link of online application
- Fill all your details of online application form & upload important documents.
- Finally submit your application through online on or before the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||02.05.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||02.06.2018|