Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Staff Nurse | Total Vacancies 191 | Walk in Interview Date: 22.06.2018 | Apply @ www.kmcgov.in
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018: Kolkata City NUHM Society recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse. Totally 191 vacancies are allotted for this post. KMC decided to conduct the walk in interview at Kolkata to select suitable candidates for this recruitment. Walk in Interview will be held on 22.06.2018 at 10.30 am. You may visit official website to get official notification and application form.
KMC invites eligible candidates for Staff Nurse Posts on Contract basis. Candidates must have proficiency in Bengali. Candidates can attend the Walk in Interview along with filled application form and relevant documents. Applications forms which are not filled correctly or incomplete applications are not acceptable and it will be rejected. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the notification. Here you can get information like eligibility, walk in Interview date, time and venue, how to attend the interview and etc.
Details of KMC Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Kolkata City NUHM Society|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Staff Nurse Vacancy
- GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing Course from recognized college or university.
- However check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age not more than 64 years (01.01.2018).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in Interview
Walk in Interview Date & Time
- 22.06.2018 (10.30 am to 12.00)
Walk in Interview Venue
- Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI), 36C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700019.
How to download the KMC Application and attend the Walk in Interview for Staff Nurse Post
- Go to official website kmcgov.in.
- Click “Recruitment/Result” find the advertisement for staff nurse post.
- Click on the advertisement/notification will be opened.
- Read the notification and check eligibility to attend the interview.
- Download the application from notification and fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview along with relevant documents and application form.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Laboratory Technicians Posts | Total 42 Vacancies | Apply @ www.kmcgov.in | Last Date 31.03.2018
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has invited offline applications for Laboratory Technicians posts on contract basis. Particularly 42 vacancies are allotted for Laboratory Technicians posts. Candidates who are looking for laboratory technicians vacancies apply for KMC Recruitment via offline mode on or before the last date (31.03.2018). Submit applications from 26.03.2018 to 31.03.2018 excluding holidays between 11 AM and 4 PM (Saturday 11 PM – 2 PM).
Interested candidates download the official notification from KMC website @ www.kmcgov.in and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Then submit the application form (address is given below) on or before the closing date. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
Employment Category: State Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 42
Pay Scale: Rs. 9380/-
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Eligibility criteria of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment:
- Higher Secondary (10+2) and Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- Knowledge in computer, MS office and internet.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have max age 40 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Merit List
- Computer Test
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
PMU Office of Kolkata City (NUHM Society), Room No. 254, 2nd floor, 5, S.N Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013.
How to apply for Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Vacancy
- Go to KMC official website ->kmcgov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment/Result.
- Find correct Laboratory Technicians Posts notification and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Take a print out of online application form and fill all your details correctly.
- Attach your passport size photo and necessary documents with self-attested.
- Finally submit your application form to given address on or before the last date.
|Starting date for submission of application form||26.03.2018|
|Closing date for submission of application form||31.03.2016|