KMC Recruitment 2020 | Medical Officer (MO) Posts | 97 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 10.09.2020 | Download application @ kmcgov.in
KMC Recruitment 2020: Kolkata Municipal Corporation or KMC is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. NUHM Kolkata released new recruitment notification (No. – 04/ Kolkata City NUHM Society /2020-21) for the Post of Medical Officer on full time/ Part time basis. KMC announced 97 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching jobs in West Bengal can use this chance. Applicants can download application form @ www.kmcgov.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 10.09.2020.
NUHM Kolkata announced new job notification on 03.09.2020. The appointment is purely on contractual basis, extended further as per the performance of the candidates. Those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at Kolkata City, NUHM Society. Applications are accepted only in the prescribed format given in the official website. Aspirants should submit all attached documents as mentioned in the official notification at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Applicants should submit the original documents at the time of Interview. The upper age limit is 62 years. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university. Selected candidates will be placed at Urban Primary Health Centers in Kolkata City.
KMC-Kolkata Municipal Corporation is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. Its Municipal Corporation was established in 1876, under the guidance of the First Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal. They service the water purification and supply, Building and maintenance of roads, Public municipal schools etc. and providing service to its customers in a professional, economical, timely, useful and helpful manner.
Details for KMC Kolkata Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Job Category||State Govt/-|
|Advertisement No||No. – 04/ Kolkata City NUHM Society /2020-21|
|Job Name||Medical Officer|
You can get latest updates for the post, in our dailyrecruitment site. Details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process are given below for your knowledge. Candidates can explore all the details here.
Vacancy Details of NUHM Kolkata City Recruitment Notification:
Overall 97 vacancies are allocated for Medical Officer post in NUHM Kolkata City.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for KMC Medical Officer Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue MBBS/ equivalent with 1yr compulsory internship from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 62 years as on 01.09.2020
- Selection on the basis of Walk-In-Interview.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|10.09.2020||11.30 A.M||Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5,S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013|
How to Download Application for KMC Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ kmcgov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment/ Result/ Training’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Walk-in Interview on 10.09.2020, 42 nos Medical officer (full time) & 55 nos Medical officer (part time) contractual basis under the Kolkata City NUHM Society against Adv. No. 04/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2020 – 21’
- Check eligibility criteria and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and appear for Walk- in-Interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|