Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 | Staff Nurse Posts | Total Vacancies 157 | Walk in Interview Date 18.03.2019 | Download Application Form @ kmcgov.in
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Municipal Corporation has planned to conduct the walk in interview on 18.03.2019. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Staff Nurse Posts. As per the KMC advertisement, Kolkata Municipal allotted overall 157 vacancies for Nurse Posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in West Bengal can use this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants may attend the walk in interview at given address on prescribed date. KMC application form and official notification is available in official website.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected aspirants will be appointed on anywhere in WB state. KMC recruitment is purely based on contractual basis. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Candidates must have completed GNM Training Course from recognized Institute. Aspirant’s maximum age should be 64 years. More details of KMC upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Kolkata City NUHM Society, West Bengal|
|Walk in Interview Date||18.03.2019|
You may visit KMC recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, walk in interview details and how to attend the interview. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for KMC Staff Nurse Posts
- Applicants must have completed B.Sc./ GNM Training Course from recognized institute.
- Must be registered West Bengal nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age should be 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their Academic Qualification and performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
|18.03.2019||10.30 am to 12.00 pm||Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI), 36C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700019|
How to attend KMC Nurse Interview 2019
- Go to official website kmcgov.in.
- Click “Recruitment / Result” find the advertisement “PROPOSAL FOR ENGAGEMENT OF STAFF NURSE (CONTRACTUAL) UNDER KOLKATA CITY NUHM SOCIETY”
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification fill up correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue along with application form and necessary documents.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
KMC Recruitment 2019 | Kolkata Municipal Corporation | Laboratory Technicians Posts | Total 38 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.kmcgov.in | Last Date 09th Mar 2019
KMC Recruitment 2019: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technicians Vacancy. As per KMC government job advertisement, totally 38 vacancies are allocated for this post. Eligible candidates may send filled application form along with all relevant documents to given below postal address on or before the last date of 09th March 2019. Download official notification and job notification from KMC official website.
Candidates must have passed in 12th standard examination from any recognized schools with Knowledge in Computer, MS Office, internet is required. Applicants should be permanent resident of West Bengal. The upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.01.2019. The selection will be made on merit list and practical/ computer test. The last date for submission of offline application is 09.03.2019. For more information about Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.kmcgov.in.
Details of KMC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Technicians|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17220/-|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No -11/Kolkata City NUHM Society/ 2018-19|
|Job Location||Kolkata [West Bengal]|
|KMC Official Website||www.kmcgov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- Higher Secondary/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
- Practical Examination/ Computer Test.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, 5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||28.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||09.03.2019|
How to apply for KMC Laboratory Technicians Jobs 2019:
- Go to KMC official website -> www.kmcgov.in.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KMC jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|