Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 | Project Engineer & Project Economist Posts | Total Vacancies 19 | Last Date: 07.08.2017
BEE Recruitment 2017: Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) released Job Notification for Project Engineer & Project Economist Vacancies for the aspirants eagerly waiting for the Delhi Govt Jobs. BEE published this notification for filling up 19 vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are eligible for this post. Interested Candidates can check the full details in official notification and apply through Online mode. Closing Date for submission of applications is 07th August 2017. For more details regarding Bureau of Energy Efficiency jobs can check the official notification.
In this Post, We are shared other information like BEE Recruitment Notification 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply BEE Job check the following details. Applicants who are interested in State Government Job Vacancies Visit our website regularly to get more updates on Govt Jobs.
Details of BEE Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy details of BEE Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Project Engineer||17||Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)|
|Project Economist||02||Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)|
Eligibility criteria for BEE India Jobs
- For Project Engineer : BEE looking for Candidates who have completed Graduate in Engineering, with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the engineering.
- For Project Economist : Candidates should done Post Graduate in Economics/Business Administration/ Commerce with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Age should be maximum 27 yrs as on 01.07.2017
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for BEE Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||17.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||07.08.2017|
|Conduct of Written Test||03.09.2017|