BOAT Recruitment 2018 | Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) | Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices | Total 04 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in | Last Date 04.06.2018
BOAT Recruitment 2018: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) (BOAT) has issued a latest apprenticeship training notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices for one year training period. There are 04 vacancies allotted in this notification. BOAT Recruitment invites online application from eligible graduate/diploma engineering candidates (passed out of year 2016 to 2018). Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from 25.05.2018 to 04.06.2018. Applied candidates can visit official website @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in (or) www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in.
Interested candidates download notification from BOAT official website as given below. Read the notification to check your eligibility to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given online application link provided below. Fill all details of academic qualification and other information correctly & finally submit your application till the last date. Don’t wait till the last date for applying because online link will be disabled at official website after the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of BOAT Apprenticeship Training for Engineering Graduates:
|Organization Name||Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the post||Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices|
|Training Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of BOAT Recruitment 2018
|Graduate Apprentices||Information Technology||02|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Computer Engineering||02|
Eligibility criteria for Board of Apprenticeship Course 2018:
- Graduate/Degree in Engineering from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
How to apply for Board of Apprenticeship Training Vacancies:
- Eligible candidates go to official website of NATS –> www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal then -> login to apply online.
- Candidates who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal go to click on option -> Enroll in the top of home page.
- Fill all details of online application form & Upload your resume.
- Submit online application till the last date.
- Finally take print out of online application for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||25.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application through NATS portal||01.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application through BOAT||04.06.2018|