BOAT Recruitment 2020 | 50 Vacancies | Graduate Apprentice Posts | Last Date 22.12.2019 | Apply Online for Reliance SMSL Ltd. @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in
BOAT Recruitment 2020: Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Western Region is going to conduct Apprenticeship Training for Reliance SMSL Limited Company. Reliance SMSL Ltd, Mumbai invites offline application from the eligible Graduate holders. Only Indian national are need to apply. Recently, National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) has released this BOAT Recruitment 2020 on 12.12.2019 on their official website @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in. They are going to fill-up 50 vacancies under this BOAT WR. Reliance SMSL allows only 2018 passed outs to register on MHRD career page. Interest can send your resume to the provided email address on or before the last date i.e., 22.12.2019.
BOAT recruitment 2020 official notification is available on the MHRD career web portal. Aspirants must have completed Degree in Engineering/ Technology from the recognized university or institute. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply. The selection will be made on the basis of Online or Written Test & performance during the time of an interview. Finally shortlisted candidates will be allowed to attend this Reliance SMSL Ltd Navi Mumbai Apprentice programee. Login to NATS official website to get more details about apprentice selection, exam date, admit card, result, syllabus, cut off, merit list, etc.
Details about BOAT Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Stipend||Rs. 12,000 pm|
|Work Location||Navi Mumbai|
Daily Recruitment provides latest information regarding BOAT Recruitment 2020 on timely manner and daily employment notice on regular update. You can also get other government jobs here related to Railway, Bank, Defence and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for NATS Jobs Vacancy:
Refer BOAT official notification for prescribed education, age limit, salary, vacancy, selection/recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application procedure, application form/registration date and other important notes.
- Degree in ECE/ EEE or Degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
- Shall be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
- Shortlist of candidates
- Online/ Written Test
- Personal Interview
- No application fee.
- Candidates are first required to complete the student enrollment at the web portal @ mhrdnats.gov.in for NATS & forward your resume to the prescribed email address.
Steps to Apply for BOAT Apprentice Training 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Advertisement for Engagement of Apprenticeship by Reliance SMSL Limited, Mumbai. Last date: 22 December 2019” from the home page under Announcements.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Once your crossed their eligibility level, register on BOAT official website for NATS.
- Finally, send your resume to the above pinned mail address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
BOAT Recruitment 2019 | Diploma Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 79 | Last Date 04.12.2019 | Download NATS Apprentice Application Form @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in
BOAT Recruitment 2019: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is going to fill up 79 vacancies in KML Moldings (27) & Sandhar Automotives Gurgaon (52). It invites offline applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-2020 from Diploma pass-out candidates. As per the BOAT recruitment 2020 notification, these 79 vacancies are allocated for NATS Apprentice vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Haryana should send the filled applications form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 04.12.2019.
BOAT Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates must register themselves @ BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Applicants should pass Diploma and age limit should be 25 years. Selection will be based on interview and selected aspirants will undergo apprenticeship training at Haryana. More details of NATS Apprentice recruitment vacancy, upcoming BOAT jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NATS Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Job Name||Diploma Apprentice|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.12.2019|
You may visit www.mhrdnats.gov.in Website to get more details about BOAT recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of Diploma Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MHRD NATS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NATS notification, overall 79 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Trade||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Sandhar Automotives Gurgaon|
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Applicants should pass Diploma from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates must register themselves @ BOAT mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the Company||Address|
|KML Moldings||MANAGER (HR), KML MOLDINGS (UNIT OF KRISHNA MARUTI LIMITED), PLOT NO 18 & 19 SECTOR, 3A MSIL JOINT VENTURE, SUPPLIER PARK, IMT MANESAR, GURGAON – 122050 HARYANA|
|Sandhar Automotives Gurgaon||MANAGER (HR), SANDHAR AUTOMOTIVES GURGAON (UNIT OF SANDHAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED), PLOT NO 3 To 4, Sector 18, NEAR PASCO MOTORS, OLD DELHI, GURGAON ROAD, SAROHAL, MORE HSIIDC INDUSTRIAL AREA ,GURGAON – 122015 HARYANA|
Steps to apply BOAT (NATS) Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
BOAT Recruitment 2019 | Apprenticeship Job Fair | Apprentice Posts | Walk in Date 27.09.2019 & 10.10.2019 | Apply Online Latest Job Vacancies @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in
BOAT Recruitment 2019: Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is going to conduct Apprenticeship Job Fair for selecting candidates to appoint in Apprentice Posts. It invites qualified candidates to attend the walk in interview. The interview will be held on the date 27.09.2019 and 10.10.2019 at the allocated places. Before attend the walk in interview, candidates must register their names in the MHRD web portal.
BOAT recruitment 2019 online apply link and notification are available in the official website www.boat-srp.com. Aspirants must have completed Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for this BOAT SRP recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on performance of the candidates at the time of walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted as Apprentice.
Details of BOAT Apprentice Training 2019
The complete details of latest BOAT notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region)|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Walk in Location||Karnataka|
|Walk in Interview Date||27.09.2019 & 10.10.2019|
|Official Website||boat-srp.com / www.mhrdnats.gov.in|
Candidates must read the official notification before attend the walk in interview conducted by BOAT. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for BOAT Apprentice Training
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university.
- Those who have passed the qualification on or after the year 2017, 2018 and 2019 can only apply for this post.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for this post.
- BOAT will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates must register via online mode only.
Walk in Details
|Date & Time||Venue|
|27.09.2019 (10.00 a.m to 05.30 p.m)||The Principal, Motichand Lengade Bharatesh Polytechnic (Govt. Aided and Accredited by NBA- AICTE, New Delhi), Basavan Kudachi Extension, Belgaum – 590012.|
|10.10.2019 (10.00 a.m to 05.30 p.m)||The Principal, Bapuji Polytechnic Shabanur, Vivekananda Badavane, Davangere – 577004.|
How to attend BOAT Apprenticeship Job Fair 2019
- Go to official website boat-srp.com
- Find the “News & Events” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Centralised Walk -in Interview For Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship Training across Karnataka and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Then enroll your names in the MHRD portal using the given link below.
- Bring 3 sets of bio data and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
Those who have already finished Apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply for this training. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming notifications in BOAT 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|