Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2019 | Steno, JAO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 72 | Last Date Within 45 days | Apply online @ cgatnew.gov.in
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2019: Central Administrative Tribunal is going to fill up 72 vacancies on deputation basis initially for a period of one year. Recently it has releasd the recruitment notification [No. PB/1/6/2010/Estt.l/Vol.ll] on 09.08.2019 for above said Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancy 2019. As per the notification, these vacancies are allocated for Registrar, Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar , Principal Private Secretary, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Court Officers/ Section Officers, Private Secretary, Accounts Officer, Assistant Library and information Officer, Court Master/Steno, Junior Accounts Officer, Caretaker, Stenographer & Photocopier Posts. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs should send the filled application form Within 45 days from the date of publication of the Advt. in the Employment News.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in official website (cgatnew.gov.in). Applicants must have possessed Matric/ degree and hold analogous posts. Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Central Administrative Tribunal recruitment vacancy, upcoming CAT job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CGAT Delhi Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. PB/1/6/2010/Estt.l/Vol.ll|
|Job Name||Registrar, Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Court Officers/ Section Officers, Private Secretary & Other|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from the date of publication of the Advt. in the Employment News|
You may visit www.cgatnew.gov.in Website to get more details about DGAT Delhi recruitment. Here you will get information of Registrar, Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CAT 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Central Administrative Tribunal notification, overall 72 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||01|
|Court Officers/ Section Officers||24|
|Assistant Library and information Officer||02|
|Junior Accounts Officer||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Administrative Tribunal Registrar, Stenographer, Photocopier & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts.
- Applicants must have possessed Matric/ degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
How to apply Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs 2019
- Go to official website cgatnew.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “CIRCULAR- Filling-up the vacant posts in the Central Administrative Tribunal on deputation basis.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Central Administrative Tribunal to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.