Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018 | Registrar, Secretary, Account Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 61 | Last Date within 45 days | Download Application Form @ cgatnew.gov.in
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018: Central Administrative Tribunal invites offline application from qualified candidates. It is going to fill up 61 vacancies at Delhi location. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Registrar, Joint Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Court Officers/Section Officers, Private Secretary, Accounts Officer, Senior Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and Caretaker posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs can use this chance. As per the CGAT recruitment 2018 notification, these 61 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Interested and eligible candidates should submit the filled application to given address within 45 days from the date of publication in the employment news.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment notification and application form is available in in official website. Selected applicants will be engaged on deputation basis for one year at Delhi location. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification. Aspirant’s age limit should not exceed 56 years. Candidates should submit offline application only. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Central Administrative Tribunal upcoming notifications, latest jobs, latest vacancies, merit list, selection process, result, call letter and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Registrar, Joint Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Deputy Controller Of Accounts, Court Officers/ Section Officers, Private Secretary , Accounts Officer, Senior Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and Caretaker|
|Last Date for receipt of the application||Within 45 days from the date of publication|
You may visit CGAT Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Central Administrative Tribunal Vacancies 2018
- As per the notification totally 61 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post Wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Deputy Controller Of Accounts||01|
|Court Officers/ Section Officers||24|
|Junior Accounts Officer||06|
Eligibility Criteria for CGAT Registrar, Secretary, Account Officer & Other posts
- Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written exam/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit offline application only.
- Eligible applicants can forward their filled application form to following address,
Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
How to apply Central Administrative Tribunal Jobs 2018
- Go to official website cgatnew.gov.in.
- Click “vacancies” find the advertisement “Filling up of the vacant posts in the central Administrative Tribunal on deputation basis dated 09.10.2018”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address within 45 days.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|