Chennai District Jobs 2020 | Office Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last Date 05.02.2020 | Download Notification @ chennai.nic.in
Chennai District Jobs 2020: Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy invites offline application for appointment of Temporary Office Assistants. Recently Chennai District has announced the new job notification @ chennai.nic.in on 23.01.2020 for Office Assistant Posts. As per the Chennai District Jobs 2020 notification, overall 04 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu should send the application form along with required documents to given address on or before the last date 05.02.2020.
Chennai District Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ chennai.nic.in. Applicants should pass 8th std and should have valid driving license. Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selected candidates will be appointed at Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy, Chennai. More details of Chennai District recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Chennai District Office Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.02.2020|
You may visit chennai.nic.in Website to get more details about Chennai District recruitment. Here you will get information of Office Assistant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 8th std and should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check advt to get address details.
How to apply Tamilnadu Government Jobs in Chennai 2020
- Go to official website chennai.nic.in
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for appointment of Temporary Office Assistants in Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM