Chennai District Jobs 2020 | Chef/ Cleaner Posts | Total Vacancy 17 | Last Date 01.12.2020 | Download Chennai Notification @ chennai.nic.in
Chennai District Jobs 2020: Chennai District invites offline mode applications for the posts of Chef/ Cleaner from Chennai Adi Dravidar Welfare Department. As per the Chennai District notification (Press Release: 105), overall 17 Vacancy announced by Chennai District. Applicants who are searching Tamilnadu Government Jobs should send the application form along with required documents to given address on or before the last date 01.12.2020. Chennai District Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ chennai.nic.in. Applicants who are interested to apply for the above said posts, can collect their Chennai District application form at the prescribed address given in the official website.
Chennai District announced new job notification on 16.11.2020. Applicants should able to Read and Write in Tamil. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Candidates Must Residence in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can send their application to the prescribed address given below. Information furnished in the information is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of Chennai District recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Chennai Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Chennai District|
|Notification No||Press Release: 105|
|Job Name||Chef/ Cleaner|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||01.12.2020|
Here you will get information of Chef/ Cleaner Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Cleaner Vacancy 2020:
- Candidate able to Read and Write in Tamil.
- Candidates Must Residence in Chennai.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Experience for Chennai District Chef Recruitment:
- Preference will be given to the experienced candidates in Cooking field.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 Years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for Chennai District Chef & Other Posts:
- Candidates may be selected on the basis of Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application of Chennai Vacancy:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check Address from the link attached below. i.e. (Official Notification)
How to apply Chennai District Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website chennai.nic.in
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the post of Chef and Cleaner in Adi Dravidar Welfare Department”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Collect the application from the concerned address.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|