Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | Chennai Harbour Recruitment Notification @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has recently released the new employment notification [No.RC1/4050/2020/GA] on 01.09.2020 for appointment of Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Posts in General Administration Department. It is going to fill up 02 vacancies on Absorption/ Deputation basis. As per the Chennai Port Notification 2020, these 02 vacancies are allocated for Chennai Harbour Contract Jobs. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 30.09.2020.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 notification and Chennai Harbour Jobs application form is available @ www.chennaiport.gov.in. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates who want to apply Chennai Port Trust jobs those aspirants must hold degree and age limit should be 35 years. Chennai port selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Harbour [Tamilnadu]. More details of Chennai Port Jobs vacancy, upcoming Chennai Port notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Chennai Harbour Contract Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||30.09.2020|
You may visit Chennai Port Website to get more details about Chennai Harbour recruitment. Here you will get information of Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Chennai Port Vacancy Details
- As per the Chennai Port notification, overall 02 vacancies allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Assistant Secretary||01||Rs.50000-160000|
|Senior Welfare Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Port Trust Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address
- Address: Secreatry, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
How to apply Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Filling up of the post of Senior Assistant Secretary (Class I) & Filling up of the post of Senior Welfare Officer (Class I)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Chennai Port Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Traffic Manager & Other Posts | 05 Vacancies| Last Date: 10-08-2020 | Apply @ chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port, formerly known as Madras Port, is the second largest container port of India. They invites application for the posts of Deputy Traffic Manager & Senior Deputy Director. Chennai Port Trust released new job notification for filling up 05 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ chennaiport.gov.in only through online/ offline. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 10.08.2020.
Chennai Port Trust announced new job notification on 04.07.2020. Officers selected for the above post will be appointed on absorption/ deputation basis. Selected candidate will be placed at chennai port trust. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 40 years. Applicants should send the online submitted application to secretary, chennai port trust, rajaji salai, chennai – 600001 on or before 10.08.2020
Details of Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Deputy Traffic Manager & Senior Deputy Director|
|Starting Date of Submission of application||04-07-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of application||10-08-2020|
Interested applicants can apply for Chennai Port Recruitment, through the link given below. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Director Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
- Application via online/ Offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates should apply online at Ministry of Shipping Portal and submit the printout of online application. Ports have to send the application to secretary, chennai port trust, rajaji salai, chennai – 600001 on or before 10.08.2020.
How to Apply Online for Chennai Port Trust Careers:
- Go to the official website @ chennaiport.gov.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for above posts & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Download application form & fill it carefully.