Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 | Personnel Officer, Materials Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date 31.12.2019 & 04.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2019: Chennai Port Trust currently has 05 openings in Finance, General Administration & Traffic Department. Recently Chennai Port has announced the recruitment notification for 05 vacancies and these vacancies are allocated for Senior Deputy Director, Personnel Officer, Materials Manager & Senior Deputy Traffic Manager posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu can apply through ‘Online Application Portal’ (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and a print-out of the online application should be sent through proper channel to given address on or before the last date 31.12.2019 & 04.01.2020.
Chennai Harbour Jobs 2019 notification and application form is available @ www.chennaiport.gov.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree and age limit should be between 40 years to 45 years. Selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Port Trust [Tamilnadu]. More details of Chennai Port Trust recruitment vacancy, upcoming Chennai Port Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Chennai Harbour Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Senior Deputy Director, Personnel Officer, Materials Manager & Senior Deputy Traffic Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.12.2019 & 04.01.2020|
You may visit Chennai Port Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Personnel Officer, Materials Manager & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Chennai Port Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Chennai Port Trust notification, overall 05 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Deputy Director||01||Rs.24900-50500|
|Senior Deputy Traffic Manager||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Personnel Officer, Materials Manager & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 40 years to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications via both online & offline.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
- SDTM Posts: Traffic Manager, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001
- All Other Posts: Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001
How to apply Chennai Port Trust Jobs 2019
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 3||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 4||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|