Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Pilot & SR. Assistant Traffic Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 09 | Last Date 09.03.2020 & 20.03.2020 | Apply @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has recently released the new job notification for Pilot & Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Posts. It is going to fill up 09 vacancies in Marine Department & Traffic Department. As per the Chennai Port Notification 2020, these 09 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Jobs 2020. Eligible candidates should send the application through proper channel to given address on or before the last date 09.03.2020 & 20.03.2020.
|Click here to apply 09 Chennai harbour Dentist & Other Posts|
Chennai Port Trust Jobs 2020 notification and application form is available @ www.chennaiport.gov.in. Candidates who want to apply Pilot jobs those aspirants must hold a Certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping. Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university and age limit should be 35 years for SATM & 40 years for Pilot. Selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Harbour [Tamilnadu]. More details of Chennai Port Jobs vacancy, upcoming Chennai Port notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Pilot & Senior Assistant Traffic Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||09.03.2020 (SATM) & 20.03.2020 (Pilot)|
You may visit Chennai Port Website to get more details about Chennai Harbour recruitment. Here you will get information of SATM & Pilot Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Chennai Harbour Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Chennai Port Trust notification, overall 09 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Assistant Traffic Manager||06||Rs.10750 – 16750|
|Pilot||03||Rs.29100 – 54500|
Eligibility Criteria for Pilot & Senior Assistant Traffic Manager Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university for SATM posts.
- Candidates who want to apply Pilot jobs those aspirants must hold a Certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years for SATM & 40 years for Pilot. .
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications will be accepted.
|Pilot||Capt. Sitaram Parhi, Deputy Conservator, Marine Department, Chennai Port Trust No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai||20.03.2020|
|Sr. Assistant Traffic Manager||Secreatry, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001||09.03.2020|
How to apply Chennai Port Trust Notification 2020
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | 09+ Vacancies | Senior Accounts Officer, Harbour Master & Other Posts | Last Date 15.02.2020 & 29.02.2020 | Download Notification @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust invites online & offline application from the eligible candidates. Recently it has released a job advertisement for filling 09+ vacancies. As per the Chennai Port Trust recruitment 2020 jobs are allotted for Harbour Master, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Medical Officer & Dentist posts in Chennai location. Interest should apply online through Ministry of Shipping Online Application Portal @onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in. The last date for submitting online & offline application is 15.02.2020 & 29.02.2020. Chennai Port Trust official notification and job application are available on the official website @www.chennaiport.gov.in.
Candidates should completed prescribed education from recognized university with an administrative experience. All those applicants should submit their filled-in application form along with necessary documents through proper channel to Secretary office. The candidate selected should work as per the requirement of Chennai Harbour jobs 2020. Selected applicant should be able to join on the date noticed by the committe. More details of Chennai Port Trust recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming career notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, admit card, result, etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Designation||Harbour Master, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Medical Officer & Dentist|
|Closure Date||15.02.2020 & 29.02.2020|
To get more upcoming and updated information about Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020, cut-off, exam date, pattern, syllabus, results, exam schedules and so on from the official as well as on our Daily Recruitment site. Keep watching our site frequently to find more jobs in various fields like Engineering, Defence, Railways etc.
Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Harbour Master||Refer advt.|
|Senior Accounts Officer||03|
|Senior Medical Officer||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Harbour Career Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, salary, vacancy, last date, fee, application mode, selection process, & other important links refer official notification.
- MBBS, PG Degree/ PG Diploma, BDS degree or equivalent from a recognized university on institute.
Age Limit & Selection Process:
- Refer official advt.
- Both Online & Offline mode (refer official notification for clear reference).
- Print out of dully filled online application should reach on or before the last date to the following address through proper channel,
Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, No. 1, Rajaji Salai, (Opposite Reserve Bank of India) Chennai – 600 001
Steps to Apply for Chennai Port Trust Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.chennaiport.gov.in/”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the footer menu list.
- Find and choose the “Filling up of the post of Senior Medical Officer (Specialist), Dentist”, “Filling up of the post of Senior Accounts Officer” and “Filling up of the post of Harbour Master (Dy.HOD level)”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.