Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017, Port of Chennai Job Vacancies, Apply 6 Latest Jobs Online @ Chennai Port Trust Careers (i.e) chennaiport.gov.in – Last Date: 31.08.2017
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment: Port of Chennai invites the application of 6 Total Vacancies for the post of Accounts Officer Gr-I, Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical),Pilot, Dy. Marine Engineer & Marine Engineer. Eligible candidates should apply Offline, download the application @ official website of Chennai Port Trust (i.e) www.chennaiport.gov.in before the last date of 31 August 2017. Candidates who looking for Chennai Port Recruitment may use this golden opportunity to apply before the Closing date. Candidates get to know eligibility criteria of this recruitment such as Age limit, educational qualification, Pay Scale and more details from this page in brief.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment Notification Details:
Organization Name: Chennai Port (East Coast of India)
Employment Category: Central Government
Total no of Vacancies: 06
Name of the Post: Various
Location of Job: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Chennai Port Trust Job 2017
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Accounts Officer Gr.I||01|
|Asst. Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Dy. Marine Engineer||02|
Eligibility Criteria of Chennai Port Trust Job Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer GR-1: Candidates should be member of institute of CA of India or Institute of cost and works accountants of India with 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Degree (or) equivalent in Electrical engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Marine Engineer: MOT I Class Motor certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958 with 2 years of experience.
- Dy.Marine Engineer: MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under merchant shipping act 1958 with 2 years of experience.
- Pilot: Candidates should have Certificate of Foreign going ship issued by ministry of shipping or equivalent.
- 30 years max
- However, check the official notification for age relaxation details
Pay Scale :
- Rs.20600-46500/- to Rs.29100-54500/-
Selection Process :
How to Download Application form & Apply for Port of Chennai Recruitment in Offline:
- Visit the Official website of Chennai Port (chennaiport.gov.in) and then click careers
- Find the advertisement of “Assistant Executive Engineer, Accountants, Dy.Marine eng, Marine Engineer & Pilot” and read the official notification carefully before you apply.
- Download application form online and fill up the mandatory fields, attach with the necessary self attested documents such as Age proof, educational qualification, experience certificates, aadhar card/Voter Id..etc.
- Finally send the application form along with the mentioned documents to given address below
For Accounts Officer Gr.I :
Shri C.S. Vemanna, Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Chennai Port Trust,No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.
For Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) :
Shri P. Shanmuganathan, Chief Mechanical Engineer,Chennai Port Trust, No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.
For Dy. Marine Engineer, Marine Engineer & Pilot :
Capt. P.T. Sadanandan,Deputy Conservator, Chennai Port Trust,No.1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.
|Last date to send application form||31.08.2017|
Click here to download Official notification>>