East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1216 | Last Date 28.12.2019 | Apply online @ rrceastcoastrailway.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – East Coast Railway invites online applications from interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act,1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway for 1216 vacancies. As per the ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification [Notification No. ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2019], these 1216 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice Posts. Applicants who are seeking railway jobs can make the online registration from 29.11.2019 to 28.12.2019 @ rrceastcoastrailway.in.
East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 notification & apply online link is available @ rrceastcoastrailway.in. Applicants should pass 10th with ITI and age limit should be 15 to 24 years. ECR selection will be based on merit list. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at various units of East Coast Railway. Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of East Coast Railway recruitment vacancy, upcoming ECR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About East Coast Railway
East Coast Railway shortly ECoR is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. The Railway network covers the region of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and also Andhra Pradesh. East Coast Railway has been operating since 2003. Headquarter of ECoR has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. Presently, the railway network covers an area of 5214 kilometres and has 273 railway stations. The East Coast Railway provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Details of ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – East Coast Railway|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.12.2019|
You may visit rrceastcoastrailway.in Website to get more details about ECR recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRC ECR 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the East Coast Railway notification, overall 1216 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Unit||No of Vacancy|
|East Coast Railway Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rrceastcoastrailway.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Apprentice”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|