East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apprentices | Total Vacancies 588 | Last Date: 17.06.2017 | Apply Online @ RRC Bhubaneswar Website (i.e) www.rrcbbs.org.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – Railway Recruitment Cell of East Coast Railway shortly RRC ECoR in Bhubaneswar invites application for Apprentices Post. Particularly, 588 vacancies are allotted for Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates apply online for East Coast Railway Apprentices recruitment on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ RRC Bhubaneswar official site. This Page explains East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in ECoR RRC Bhubaneswar official notification for Apprentices. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About East Coast Railway
East Coast Railway shortly ECoR is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. The Railway network covers the region of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and also Andhra Pradesh. East Coast Railway has been operating since 2003. Headquarter of ECoR has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. Presently, the railway network covers an area of 5214 kilometres and has 273 railway stations. The East Coast Railway provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: East Coast railway (ECoR), Bhubaneswar
Total Vacancies: 588
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97|
|Khurda Road Division, ELS, Angul||30|
|Diesel Loco Shed, Waltair, Vizag||100|
|Electric Loco Shed, Waltair, Vizag||81|
|C & W (Siding), Waltair, Vizag||33|
|Electrical (G), Waltair Division, Vizag||82|
|Electrical (TRD), Waltair Division, Vizag||17|
|Mechanical Department, Waltair Division, Vizag||139|
|Engineering Department, Waltair Division, Vizag||09|
Eligibility criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
- Matriculation (10th) with ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 15 yrs and maximum 23 yrs (as on 17.06.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Steps to apply for East Coast Railway Apprentices vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for Apprentices notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||18.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||17.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in ECoR Bhuneswar would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.