East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 | Technician, Clerk, Goods Guard & Various Posts | Total 310 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 14th May 2019
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: East Coast railway (ECoR) – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announced job notification for recruitment of following vacancies like, Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist, Technician-III, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard and Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom). As per East Coast Railway job advertisement, totally 310 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs through online mode only and submit online application form till the last date of 14th May 2019. The applying online link and job notification is available at their official website of eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
|Click here to apply Teachers Posts|
Candidates should have completed 10th standard or 12th standard or diploma or degree with relevant technical qualification. All aspirants should not more than the age of 42 years. The selection will be made on computer based test and typing skill test. The admit card will be made available on the website about two weeks before the Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates need not to pay any recruitment fee for these jobs. Who wish to apply for East Coast railway (ECoR) Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About East Coast Railway
East Coast Railway shortly ECoR is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. The Railway network covers the region of Odisha, Chhattisgarh and also Andhra Pradesh. East Coast Railway has been operating since 2003. Headquarter of ECoR has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. Presently, the railway network covers an area of 5214 kilometres and has 273 railway stations. The East Coast Railway provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Details of East Coast Railway Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||East Coast railway (ECoR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job / Rail Way Job|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist, Technician-III, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard and Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom)|
|No. of Vacancies||310|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|East Coast Railway Official Website||eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||48|
|Total Job Vacancies 2019||310|
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Jobs 2019:
- Matriculation/ 12th Standard/ Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in East Coast Railway official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 15.04.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in East Coast Railway official notification given below.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Typing Skill Test (TST).
- Check more details of post wise selection process in East Coast Railway official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15.04.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14.05.2019|
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to East Coast Railway official website -> eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on option -> News & Recruitment -> Recruitment Information -> Rail Recruitment Cell.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for East Coast Railway jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in ECoR Bhuneswar would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 | TGT & PGT Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Walk in Interview Date 28.05.2019 | Download ECR Applications Form @ eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019: East Coast Railway has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Post Graduate Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers. Currently it has 10 openings at Odisha. ECR has decided to conduct the walk in interview at Jatni and interview will be held on 28.05.2019. Applicants who are looking for Railway jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. East Coast Railway recruitment application form and official notification is available in official website. Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on prescribed date along with relevant documents and application form.
East Coast Railway will recruit the candidates on contract basis. Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Master Degree/ B.Ed. from any recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 18 and maximum 65 years. ECR will select the aspirants on the basis of interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Mixed Higher Secondary School/ Khurda Road [Odisha]. More details of East Coast Railway latest jobs, ECR salary, upcoming notification, result, call letter, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||East Coast Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||TGT & PGT|
|Walk in Interview date||28.05.2019|
You may visit ECR Website to get more details about this recruitment. This article explains information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, railway jobs and etc.
ECR 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 10 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway PGT & TGT Posts
- Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Master Degree/ B.Ed. from any recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 and maximum 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ECR will select the aspirants on the basis of interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|28.05.2019||10.00 hrs||Mixed Higher Secondary School/ Khurda Road, JATNI|
How to attend East Coast Railway Jobs Interview 2019
- Go to official website eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for Teachers posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends. ow you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Aspirants must have full fill the above mentioned eligibility criteria to apply this ECR job vacancies. This is the wonderful opportunity for Degree holders. If you want to know more job updates, you can visit our page regularly also all employment news are available here.